June Testing Dates!

Congrats on all of the :bfp:'s!!! Hope I'll be joining you too in a few days...

i put my self down for tomorrow but since my "o" day was 1 day later than i expected i will be testing on the 26th not the 25th....

i will be 10dpo ....[-o<....:bfp:...[-o<

:dust::dust::dust: to all!

Arggggg this is sooo difficult :( AF was due yesterday but she still hasn't arrived. I tested yesterday and today with a pregnancy test from dollar General called " baby test" ($1) both bfn :( is there still hope 4 me?? Should I buy a first response test? This is my first month trying and I'm so confused

Congrats to all the BFP!!!!!!! :)

I'm still waiting for AF to start, so I could try for july

HayleyJJ:wohoo:congratulations!!!:wohoo:
i hope i will join you in a couple of days....

:dust::dust::dust:to all

couldn't wait till 29th!!!! tested today and got a :bfp:!!!
congrats to every1 who has already got a June :bfp: and fingers crossed for those still waiting
x x x x x

Tested today and got a BFN.....used a $1 test from Dollar General, but I don't know how well they work. I am still hoping the :witch: stays away since July will be very hard TTC. We will be on vacation on a campground surrounded by all our family...in tents! Congrats to all those BFP!!! :thumpup:

Tested today and got a BFN.....used a $1 test from Dollar General, but I don't know how well they work. I am still hoping the :witch: stays away since July will be very hard TTC. We will be on vacation on a campground surrounded by all our family...in tents! Congrats to all those BFP!!! :thumpup:

We are on the same page. I also tested with a dollar general $1 test and it was negative. I'm 1 day late, I'm hoping it was a false negative. Good luck to u

hannah's mom !!!!:wohoo:congratulations!!!:wohoo:

i hope i'll be joining you soon....[-o<

jjsmommie...seems we will be testing the same day...[-o< i hope we get a :bfp:[-o<

:dust::dust::dust: to all!!

Good luck for all those testing in the next couple of days! I hope we can end this month on a high note and see lots of BFP's on that list!

Hi everyone,
Have updated the list, congrats to the newest BFP's!! Great to see a couple more coming through and looking forward to seeing you in first tri!

Sorry the list isn't getting updated as often at the moment, I must admit, I've not been well and just looking at a computer screen has me ill again. I promise it will get updated every 2nd day at the absolute longest.

Have also cleaned up the list a bit so we can see whats going on a bit easier, have removed all the names of ladies that the nasty :witch: got and that are well into their next cycles and going for that July bfp! There's lots of names still that are left that I dont' think I've had updates from, I'd love to think that theres some hidden :bfp:'s in there that the excitment has been so much the ladies have forgotten to update and taken off to 1st tri already!. If anyone knows if any of the names left have got :bfp:'s please let me know and I'll updated them and add them to the total as well.

Good luck to those still left to test over the last few days of June! Sending you lots of BFP vibes!!

sorry kota for doing this to you but you're gonna have to change my date as i am gonna test tomorrow the 26th...but even if you dont its ok i will let you know...

[-o< i hope i get my :bfp:[-o<

i cant wait till tomorrow!!!!:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: to all left in june hope we all get a :bfp:!!!

OOOOOO oulina I'm so excited for you!!! Make sure you let me know how you get on, I've got everything crossed for u hun x x x

Hello! Just a quickie as I'm in France without very much Internet!! Anyway :bfp: for me!! :happydance: back on Sunday will post more when I'm back. Xxx

sorry hun no update for me :bfn: two days runnin and no :witch: so who knows not out til the :witch: starts dancing
congrats to the :bfp: s and good luck to all waiting!
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

well i just got my :bfn:...:cry:.now that was a huge smack in the face for me!!:cry:

10dpo and today its like all the symptoms i've been having since 8dpo have gone away...:cry:

all i can do is wait till wednesday (1st of july ) when :witch: is due....

:dust::dust::dust: to all !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"