June Testing Dates!

All updated, and new testers added,

Peach - I'm so so sorry hun, If you'd like me to change how I've got it noted then let me know, I hate the idea of just putting a straight 'witch' when it's not that as you did get a + HPT. Sending you lots of :hugs: and good thoughts.

Oh PeachBlossom, So sorry to hear. :hugs: for you.

Just checking on everyone else to see how the month is turning out. Congrats to everyone who got a :bfp:, and :hug: to everyone who will be joining me in the July testers.

Bring on the :bfp:!!

WOW tons of :bfp: !!!

Kota, my :bfp: was on the 16th hun not the 20th ;)

Congrats to all :)

:dust: to all others and super sticky :dust: to us all xxx

Just been reading backwards through, Peachblossom, i am so sorry to hear this :( But remember bleeding in early preg is common so don't loose hope yet :hugs:

WOW tons of :bfp: !!!

Kota, my :bfp: was on the 16th hun not the 20th ;)

Congrats to all :)

:dust: to all others and super sticky :dust: to us all xxx

updated. Not sure if that was the date I had you down to test and I've just added the bfp to that date... ?? or it it was preggo brain striking again! :rofl:
Either way,. you got a BFP! :happydance: Congrats!

All updated, and new testers added,

Peach - I'm so so sorry hun, If you'd like me to change how I've got it noted then let me know, I hate the idea of just putting a straight 'witch' when it's not that as you did get a + HPT. Sending you lots of :hugs: and good thoughts.

Thank you Kota. Desperately clutching at straws until Weds morning when I have a scan, but think that how you have put it is pretty much right... :cry:

I'm testin on 29th...am I too late to get in on this one??? xxx

Ahh hey girlies!! Well I tested and got a... BFP!! Hopefully this one sticks!

:yipee: congratulations RaeEW89 :yipee: !!! great news!!! i am wishing you the happiest 9 months ever!! you are gonna love it!!

like i totally expected :witch: got me today....i am sooooo out!:cry:

i hope july will be my special month!

Hey Kota...

Please could you put me down for a :bfp:... I tested this morning and got a nice pink line! Finally! I was 14 days late for the :witch: and have been testing :bfn: up to now! I cant believe it!!!!!!

RaeEW89 and Romybug

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulation and tons and tons of sticky :dust:

Oh yeah Kota, i think it is my baby brain! I was gona test on the 20th but got the :bfp: on the 16th..... duh!!

Updated and have added in the last minute testers!
Another couple of BFP's to add to the list!! Congrats girls, wishing you a happy and healthy 9months!!
Good luck for those still to test, hopefully we can sneak in a few last minute BFP's before the month is out.

Congrats to everyone who got their :bfp:! I got a :bfn: and :witch: today. Sooooooo gutted. Now it's 21 months of trying and NOTHING...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->