June Testing Dates!

I just got my :bfp:
Words can not describe how happy I am!!!!!:happydance:

Oulina don't give up hope. I have had sypmtoms since 6DPO but got a :bfn: at 10DPO and thought I was out for this month till :witch: didn't show up yesterday.

Updated, Big congrats to Peach Blossom and Kel127 on their :bfp:'s !!

OMG peach huge congrats please pop in to team angels we could do with some good news to give us hope and another graduate is just what we want :hugs: Well done to everyone else who got a :bfp: xxxxx

Ok so the mean witch arrived 2day :( I'm officically out for june. Hopefully I get a bfp in july

I have already tested once and got a :bfn: but am waiting til Tuesday/Wednesday to test again ... fingers crossed

Have cleaned up the list a little bit more, have been stalking the ladies that hadn't updated and found an extra 2 :bfp:'s in there, so Congratulations to cheeky~VW & nervouspains who have both graduated to 1st tri!!
Have left the last few days incase there are people still to update or getting late BFP's!!
Almost the end of the month girls! Good luck to those left.

Yes there are still some of us here who are waiting to test even in the last few days

Yes there are still some of us here who are waiting to test even in the last few days

Sorry, that didn't read how I ment it to, I meant the 'last few days' as in the previous few days just gone.. not the few days of june still to come!!

I wouldn't dream of taking any of those ladies off until everything it tested and confirmed!! Sorry for the confusion!!

Sorry, that didn't read how I ment it to, I meant the 'last few days' as in the previous few days just gone.. not the few days of june still to come!!

I wouldn't dream of taking any of those ladies off until everything it tested and confirmed!! Sorry for the confusion!!

Thanks my dear :) Don't want to be forgotten about :happydance:

can you put me down for :witch: again please shes got me :( thank you and good luck everyone and congrats to the ladies who got there :bfp: :dust:

I'm still in despite some spotting yesterday. Nothing today though... yet...

Updated, Big congrats to Peach Blossom and Kel127 on their :bfp:'s !!

Hiya... sorry, you'll have to change my update... I started bleeding heavily this morning and have just passed a large clot (sorry tmi).. dread to think what it was... :cry: Stuck in France so can't get to see a doctor until Tuesday...

i am so sorry peach blossom!! :hugs:
:witch: got me this mornin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"