Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

Found the rvi aswell paul got frustrated with it all :rofl: he was driving lol then he got us lost coming out as its no right turn so had to go left :haha: xx

Glad yous got there in the end and I hope it all went well! I should’ve given you instructions for getting out as well as getting :haha:

@jellybeanxx
The only symptoms i did have the 3 times ive been pregnant since trying was extra cm. And from real early on too.
I have a good feeling about you.
And thanks.
Yeah i love the support on here but it breaks my heart seeing all the bfps and all i get is stinking bfn and seeing how far all the pregnant ladies are now and its just not happening for us. Its just all too much.
I sound so so bitter and I hate the person ive become.
Im happy for them but so very sad for myself.
I don't know if I’ll ever see a bfp ever again. Let alone a sticky one.

I know exactly what you mean, in the time it takes me to have one baby I see so many coming back and having another before I get there. I hope you’re right about this cycle for me but it’s just so hard to keep the faith after so long.

Hi can i please join.
10dpo today and another stinking BFN.
I new i wasnt pregnant with the no cramping or symptoms. Ive known im out since around 7dpo.
Af is due in a week and ovulation should be around cd11 cd12 so ill be testing the end of June but not sure what date yet. Depends on when i ovulate.
Probably wont be around that much as finding it so hard to be on here right now.
So many BFPs, just wish so much id get my sticky one too:cry:

So sorry it's taken so long. I totally understand how frustrating and disappointing it is, but I'm glad you're sticking around for another go. Fingers crossed for you!

Glad yous got there in the end and I hope it all went well! I should’ve given you instructions for getting out as well as getting :haha:

I know exactly what you mean, in the time it takes me to have one baby I see so many coming back and having another before I get there. I hope you’re right about this cycle for me but it’s just so hard to keep the faith after so long.

It really is. All my hope is down the toilet now.
Fx for you. Your symptoms do sound promising.

So sorry it's taken so long. I totally understand how frustrating and disappointing it is, but I'm glad you're sticking around for another go. Fingers crossed for you!

Its just so horrible i absolutely hate everything about it.
Maybe June will finally bring some joy.
I had beautiful dark lines last june but i fell at the end of may.
So i think i had a little hope it would happen again this year only this time it would be sticky. But nope.
I hate pregnancy tests now so so much.
Ibs has flaired up bad today which it usually does b4 af. But i still have a week to wait.
Hoping its not late implantation because then it won't stick again. I really cant go through a 4th loss. Wish i was one of those who got af at 12 13dpo. I hate it i have to wait so long. When you know your not you just want that cycle over.

How much are we trusting these clearblue tests at the moment? Because I swear I see a line but the combination of my line eye and blue dye doesn’t make me hopeful!

IMG_0493.jpeg

That is very hopeful!! I see that line and I dont think it appears as an indent. To me it looks like bfp. FX for you. Anxious for your next tests!

@jellybean thats thd test that gave me a clear bfp in February. All the other brands i used was positive too but the cb one was the darkest. I think they have made them more sensitive.

@HalfricanMa
How are you 14 weeks already. My goodness thats gone so fast.

Hi everyone, can I join you? I'm due af on 21st so i will be testing then. Well I think I am anyway, my cycle is a bit off right now as I had a 17 week loss a month ago. Hoping to get back ttc before my fears kick in and I chicken out!

Fx to everyone for lots of BFP :dust:

That's a tough one. I do see two lines but it looks thin?? How's it look after it dried?

It’s definitely there dried but it’s very faint, will see what happens with my temp in the morning and I’ve got another test to try then as well.

@jellybean thats thd test that gave me a clear bfp in February. All the other brands i used was positive too but the cb one was the darkest. I think they have made them more sensitive.

@HalfricanMa
How are you 14 weeks already. My goodness thats gone so fast.

That’s interesting, I feel like the tests that are considered the most sensitive, reliable or generally good change so regularly now. For years FRER were the gold standard and now no one seems to trust them! Cheapies seem like one step seem a lot less sensitive and while I used ti avoid blue dyes like the plague, clearblue seems to have a better reputation.
Probably just a sign that I’ve spent too many years doing this now!!

Hi everyone, can I join you? I'm due af on 21st so i will be testing then. Well I think I am anyway, my cycle is a bit off right now as I had a 17 week loss a month ago. Hoping to get back ttc before my fears kick in and I chicken out!

Fx to everyone for lots of BFP :dust:

I’m so sorry for your loss, that must be incredibly difficult and I can totally understand the hesitation to be back to TTC. Wishing you all the best for this cycle. Will add you to the list!

@jellybeanxx that's exciting!!!! Are you going to try with a red/pink dye?

Can you add me to the testing page please... I've never actually done that, put my name to a date for testing on here... I'm 4dpo(possibly 5) sooo....I guess 3rd June!?

@Fuchsia1412 yes I’ve just bought some pink dye tests and will probably do one in the morning. My temp has been dropping for a couple of days which makes me nervous as I’ve got a history of having chemicals. Hopefully that goes back up tomorrow!
I’ve added you to the front page, good luck!

@jellybeanxx
Do you want me to start a new june group?
I just realised the last time i did testing groups i fell pregnant the following month.
I did the april one last year and fell at the end of may.
And i did the December one and then fell at the end of January. I know all losses but maybe if i do another group i will actually fall with my rainbow.
Dont worry if you want to carry this group on thats cool with me. I can always do the july one.
I had such a good feeling about you this cycle esp with the extra cm.
I had extra cm with all my 3 pregnancies ive had since we been ttc.
Been dry as a bone on all my bfn cycles.
I hope your temp comes up. Could still be implanting.

@Snackqueen
Im so sorry for your loss love. Losing at 17 weeks is terrible. There has been a few on here that have had 2nd trimester losses. There all pregnant again now.
I can definitely understand it must be hard to feel comfortable about ttc again.
Wishing you all the sticky baby dust in the world.
Ive had 3 losses in the almost 16 months we have been ttc but all 3 were very early.
Still hurt alot tho.
Im 43 and will be 44 in December so i know my chances are extremely low.
Pray we both get our forever rainbow babies.

13dpo today and another bfn. Will just wait for af now.
Feeling extremely sad

@jellybeanxx I can definitely see a line! Not hard to see at all- and considering that lines ALWAYS seem to appear less visible on camera, I'm presuming it's probably a bit more obvious even irl. I like the boots ones! I can't find frer anywhere in the UK for months now- if I want them, I have to order them on Amazon. Boots are a decent price too. Fingers crossed it keeps darkening!!

Thanks for adding me too

Thanks everyone, I’m really hoping it sticks it’s just hard to stay positive after 2.5 years!

@Suggerhoney if you feel like it will bring you luck then go for it! Anything that helps!

Thanks everyone, I’m really hoping it sticks it’s just hard to stay positive after 2.5 years!

@Suggerhoney if you feel like it will bring you luck then go for it! Anything that helps!

Im a little bit scared because yes i did get pregnant but i lost. But maybe 3rd time lucky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->