JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Hi, i'm on 2 of the other threads but they say things come in 3's so hopefully! any ways, could you put me down for the 28th sept! i'm promising myself not to pick up another stick until then! Good luck to all!

hey I'm also due on the 28th, have you already tested as well? i have yesterday and today and no surprise BFP both times :wacko:

have i already tested?......of course!!! i'm a poas addict! tested this morn, waited 2 mins and nothing, i got distracted by the kids so didn't get back to it until about 15 mins later and had the faintest of faintes line...but could be an evap...so stored myself up for a couple of hours and tested again...nothing til past the five min mark and again the faintest of faintest line...evap? actually i could have quite possibly been imagining it! :wacko: so i have promised my self no more peeing in sticks til the 28th, hope you get your BFP!

thats funny. im addicted too, today i also got the faintest faintes line but it was not within the 5 minutes, more like 15 and im quite sure mine was an evap. fingers crossed for you, was your line pink? you should post a pic on the test gallery. lol imagining lines, i'm really good at that too.

hope we get our bfp soon, i will probably test again tomorrow but was gonna wait until saturday, it's just not realistic. i have too many tests here they are calling my name..... :p

lol! they never stop calling!!! i did post it in that really long BFN thread in the testing gallery, i tried to convince myself it had the slightest tinge of pink...but then at some angles i failed to even see it! are you a symptom spotter too? i was last cycle (nausea, bloated slight back ache)and got it so wrong, so i'm ignoring my afternoon nausea and headaches now! let me know how it goes tomorrow!

I will have a look in the gallery then, oh im the biggest symptom spotter, I have any symptoms... nausea, sore boobs, weird pains in my tummy.... oh as soon as i'm spotting the symptoms start... i will let you know tomorrow. probably another BFN lol but then I can tell myself I will do it all again the next day, until AF gets me.

Please add me, I will be testing on the 9th October!

Ps. How do I get one of those JuneBug thingys :)

Please add me, I will be testing on the 9th October!

Ps. How do I get one of those JuneBug thingys :)

In the Calling All JuneBugs Thread, there is a code that you place in your signature to make it show up. If you aren't sure about how to do that, you would go to 'User CP' on the far left of the top menu and then 'Edit Signature.'

Hi Meg
Please put me down for 30th. Cheers

I don't know which 30th you mean, hun. This one? Or next? LOL :hugs:

All updated, except for the 2 that I'm confused about the month! :)

I'll be testing on October 14th I think.

All updated again... except for the 2 that I don't have months for! C'mon girls! :)

I'm thinking October 16th but I might cave and test before then if I decide to be naughty hehe!

I'm thinking October 16th but I might cave and test before then if I decide to be naughty hehe!

I added you to the 16th. You're amongst good company! ;) Hopefully that day will be FULL of :bfp:s! All the other days too, of course... but especially that day! LOL

Done! :)

Welcome to the thread everyone, btw! How rude of me to forget to welcome y'all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->