JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Can I have the 13 please Megg :hugs: hopefully you will be able to update me with a bfp :)

Hello Megg:dance: can I be put down for october the 11th please:thumbup:

17th of October please. Cmon ladies I want to see lots of unprotected sex from you lot!! Go team Junebugs!!:happydance:

I think I may be handing back my glittery badge :( My temp has nose dived this morning so I'm waiting for AF to make her appearance.

I think I may be handing back my glittery badge :( My temp has nose dived this morning so I'm waiting for AF to make her appearance.

Oh hun! Fingers crossed it is just a blip with your BBT and you'll be fine! xxx

It's ok Em - am planning something similar for next month...... it will deffo be lucky for you! :winkwink:

17th of October please. Cmon ladies I want to see lots of unprotected sex from you lot!! Go team Junebugs!!:happydance:

*snaps off a salute* Yes Ma'am!

Oh dear hun don't give up it's not over until the witch shows her face! :hugs: I've seen BFP charts where the temp dipped but it was still a pregnancy!

Can I be put down for the 6th? I have a terrible head cold right now:wacko: but I'm also having some cramping (like AF but not as bad). I KNOW it's too early but just thought I'd note it...

I reckon I am gonna be earlier than the 14th given that I am about to ov now instead of next week!!!

How often do you all do the deed?

Last month I thought I would have got pregnant since time timing was pretty good. Obv timing ISNT everything, wondering what I can do differently this month.

xx

Wouldn't you still have time to test again before the end of October, even if she shows? Also... FX'd that it shoots back up tomorrow! :hugs:

It's ok Em - am planning something similar for next month...... it will deffo be lucky for you! :winkwink:

You little missy... you better not need to do something similar next month! No looooooooooong cycles... no drama... none of that mess... just a BIG FAT POSITIVE for you! *nods*

SarahMelissa said:
Can I have the 13 please Megg :hugs: hopefully you will be able to update me with a bfp :D

mightyspu said:
Can I have a :bfp: for the 13th Oct please?

So, only people testing on the 13th have specifically mentioned getting :bfp:s! Hmmph! Either you gals are the only ones with PMA this month, or you have some weird Oct 13th premonition thing going on... which is it? What do you know? I can totally change my date to the 13th, if it'll help me! LOL And, I would love to give you both :bfp:s that day!!!

All updated except that one with an ambiguous month still. Thanks for letting me know, Jane! I didn't want to leave you out!!! :hugs:

well i think i will be testing probly the 9th of oct. if af gets on track this month then its due the 5th

Can you please put me down for the 14th although after reading the previous 13th ones I should go for that but I won't. 14th Please!! Lots of luck and lots and lots of baby dust to all :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->