JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Claire - I probably put it next to the wrong person... hmmm... I wonder who it was supposed to go by! LOL Sorry about that! :hugs:

Updating everyone now! :)

Vicki - I imagine a lot of people might feel that way. I might just keep a running tally for myself and, if I can actually go through with keeping up, announce much later what the results were! :)

Vicki - I imagine a lot of people might feel that way. I might just keep a running tally for myself and, if I can actually go through with keeping up, announce much later what the results were! :)

thanks love. you'd don't mind keeping me out of the loop?
i feel like i want to be on the dl until 12 weeks.

you're the best!

-v :kiss:

No problem, Vicki! :)

Edit: Of the people who've agreed and the ones who I know have already checked (LOL)... more girls than boys it seems! :)

And it's official... I am out!! Finally bleeding!yay!! Bring on Nov.'s :bfp:!!!

Awwww, Kari! NO! :cry:

Ok, you get Nov multiples with Nicole! I'm okay with it, I guess! :hugs:

Yay for multiples!!! I'm ok, happy she didn't not show!! Well after the temp dip that is!:winkwink:

owwww megg id love to have another girl... thanks for predicting pink.. :happydance:

You're welcome, birthday buddy! FX'd for your girl! :)

Bump!

Attachments

• maternity-silhouette.jpg
    maternity-silhouette.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi all i got a BFP today on CBdigi 13dpo AF tue 27th - please sprinkle lots of baby dust for me xxx

Congrats on all of the new :bfp:'s!

:hugs: Sending hugs to those visited by the :witch:...

well i'm late but no BFP i will be keeping you posted though

Hi all i got a BFP today on CBdigi 13dpo AF tue 27th - please sprinkle lots of baby dust for me xxx

I knew you'd be back with good news! I've missed you! Sticky :dust: to you in bucket fulls!

Add me to the list! :bfp: I can't believe it!! It's been a whole year of TTCing. This is so unexpected. I'm shaking. :happydance:

Shameless post to bump this back up!:rofl: Yah to all the bfps!:happydance:Hugs to all the ladies that the nasty witch got!:hugs:

Can I join in??????

If yes - please put me down for the 28th. Fingers x'd!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"