JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

hey girls!
:witch: got me on the 19th, she was suppose to show on the 10th.
congrats to all the BFPs!!
OH and i have decided to start temping this month for the first time!

Congrats girls with :bfp:s! Sorry about the :witch:es! :dust: to the rest!

I'm still updating... it might take some time! LOL

Aaisrie - Shocked and gutted! You sure? :(

I wish I wasn't sure :( still bleeding. No internet in my cottage yet so having to do all this on my phone! Crap! Absolutely gutted, .wondering if the heavy lifting brought af early.

Awww, hun! That's not fair at all! :hugs: I'm sorry! I wish it wasn't true for you! Next cycle has to be yours!!!

And I'm out, temp dropped like a bowling ball out of the sky!! And with my spotting picking up, I'll probably be full af before tonight! Maybe November is my month!! :winkwink:

Sorry, Kari! Not yet! You should know better! I'm shitting rainbows these days! LOL Full flow before I change it for you! Not out yet! :hugs:

Sorry, Kari! Not yet! You should know better! I'm shitting rainbows these days! LOL Full flow before I change it for you! Not out yet! :hugs:

You are awesome!!! Yes mam, not out until full flow!! I guess hoold that thought...:winkwink:

You're still a JuneBug to me! :hugs: Plus, I used :dust: for my girls that didn't O in time! So, it worked out!

Oh my gosh, i've been away for awhile again and just checked out the site and HOLY CATS!!!! CONGRATS TO ALL YOU BFP's!!!! Especially MEGG!!!! AHHHHH sooooo ecstatic for you!!!! I don't think i'm still on the testing dates on the front page but I am due to get AF around Saturday or sometime this weekend so I will most likely be testing sometime this weekend if AF doesn't show!!! My doctor called me Tuesday and said my progesterone looked great (25.3) and he said he actually thinks i'm pregnant with such a high number...so he had me go in for a quant serum HCG blood test and I should hear back those results today!!! I will be so mad if he got my hopes up for no reason haha

Um wacky ass temp shot up above coverline??!!! Not sure what the crap is going on!!!:hugs:

still no af.. but im not testing again till next week... i hope this is my month...

Hey there Megg, just seen this thread. I tested on 24th Sept and got my bfp! You can add me to the list if you like.

Congrats Buds!

Kari - TOLD YOU! :) It's the :baby:!

jmc - FX'd for your results! I'll add you in to the weekend!

LOL! I'm still spotting... I promise to test in the morning!! Unless the temp plummets again! I"m geting a frer on the way home.:hugs:

Got my BFP today... and yesterday but I didn't believe it yesterday! Woo hoo! And counting my days looks like the baby will be due within a few days of my birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->