JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Hi, I got my :bfp: on the 11th October, been trying forever so haven't dared post it till now!!! Eeeek :happydance:

Hi all

I got my BFP this morning on a FRER so done a digi tonight just to make sure and its bloody real!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow this tread has been amazing, is it a new record of BFP's?
Thanks again megg.
Congrats to all BFP's,
Hugs to those the witch got
& Love to those that have angels.:hugs:

Congrats to minty and queenemsie! :hugs:

Jane - SarahMelissa's thread had 128! I'm only 8 away with 9 days left... but I did start prior to Oct 1. So, we'll see how it all turns out!

I do have '???' next to the girls that have gone un-updated and I couldn't find a follow up on! There were 2 or 3 that never posted on the site again after requesting to be added to the list, and they've been removed. Its not for the sake of being mean, but they've never returned after over a month and a half... so, I don't expect to see them again. :shrug:

I try to stalk for updates, but it's not so terribly easy. So, if you see an update that I've missed, please let me know! I've been sleeping a lot more lately and it makes for harder stalking!

Thanks to you all for making this thread fab!

Congrats to my :bfp:s!
Sympathy to the girlies with the :witch:es!
Baby Dust to those waiting to test or with :bfn:!
And, BIG HUGS to the girls with :angel:s!

We're doing so well, girls! Please, more :bfp:s when I wake up? Love you all!

Awww! :hugs:

Onward and upward to your next cycle! :dust: to you!

im still waiting for witch to arrive ill let you know when she does hun x

Awww... PMA! You mean, you'll let us know when you get a :bfp:! :hugs:

Anyone opposed to me color coding their names with gender predicted by the Chinese Gender Predictor Chart? I'd love to get an accuracy rating for it! :)

Anyone opposed to me color coding their names with gender predicted by the Chinese Gender Predictor Chart? I'd love to get an accuracy rating for it! :)

LOL that would be funny.. great experiment hun.. go for it :thumbup:

BFN for me on Thursday :( No :witch: yet.........

Congrats to the BFPs!!! :dust:

Megg - you've got :witch: by my name but she hasnt shown up! Did get :bfn: though :) Can u change....dont wanna tempt fate :haha:

I'm out again :( witch got me yesterday. Congrats on all the amazing BFPs!!

I am astonished at how many of us got BFP this month, wow!! Congrats to all the BFPs if you could spare some of your baby dust for the rest of us still waiting for next month, that would be great!!! My son should have been 1 years old yesterday, very difficult. I'll probably be out for next month as well, but really brightens my day to see so many people with BFP's that I've been watching for a while.

I'm out again :( witch got me yesterday. Congrats on all the amazing BFPs!!

she got me. arrived 2 days late. I think af is starting to be cruel. after bcp cycle has been 25 days. last cycle she came a day late at 26 days this cycle 2 days late at 27 days. i have not used any meds. she is being cruel to me.

sorry love. i'm not ready for that yet. i don't want to know (whether it's correct or not).

so if you don't mind, i'd like to keep mine black.

thanks love,

v :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back