just a rant not about ttc

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Kates1122, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

ok, i just found out that my lil girls daddy (who i am not with) is sleeping with this girl i know, who has slept with EVERYBODY and just had a baby by her sisters husband!!! i'm so mad how could he be with someone like that, she is a druggie! he better not ever have her around my kid!!

2. mlyn26

mlyn26 Mummy to Isaac & Jasmine

Oh dear. You must feel really concerned re; him having her near your DD. Make sure you tell him straight. Hopefully he will realise she is not the best person to be with!!

3. Bunnipowder

Bunnipowder Well-Known Member

o dear hopefully it was just a one-off thing and he won't be seeing her again!

4. pinkandfluffy

pinkandfluffy Pregnant with Number 2!

Yowch - I would definitely make it clear she's not welcome around your LO, what goes through the minds of men sometimes! :shrug:

5. tateypot

tateypot Well-Known Member

Idiot man! They are so stupid sometimes. Hope it doesn't cause you too much stress Kate.

6. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

i'm over it now, i sent him a text and said "i dont want to hear about it and i don't wanna talk about it, i just want you to know you can do way better than that" and he said "wtf are you talking about" i said "you know" , and he never responded hahahah! so he is probably sitting there thinking off all the bad things he has done now, oh well...

7. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

LMAO! I love the txt. Maybe he was just taking his turn, IYKWIM! As long as he doesn't let her around your little girl, I guess it's cool if he likes it to burn whenever he takes a p*ss! LOL :hugs: