just a rant not about ttc

Kates1122

Reaction score
ok, i just found out that my lil girls daddy (who i am not with) is sleeping with this girl i know, who has slept with EVERYBODY and just had a baby by her sisters husband!!! i'm so mad how could he be with someone like that, she is a druggie! he better not ever have her around my kid!!

Oh dear. You must feel really concerned re; him having her near your DD. Make sure you tell him straight. Hopefully he will realise she is not the best person to be with!!

o dear hopefully it was just a one-off thing and he won't be seeing her again!

Yowch - I would definitely make it clear she's not welcome around your LO, what goes through the minds of men sometimes! :shrug:

Idiot man! They are so stupid sometimes. Hope it doesn't cause you too much stress Kate.

i'm over it now, i sent him a text and said "i dont want to hear about it and i don't wanna talk about it, i just want you to know you can do way better than that" and he said "wtf are you talking about" i said "you know" , and he never responded hahahah! so he is probably sitting there thinking off all the bad things he has done now, oh well...

LMAO! I love the txt. Maybe he was just taking his turn, IYKWIM! As long as he doesn't let her around your little girl, I guess it's cool if he likes it to burn whenever he takes a p*ss! LOL :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->