Just being nosey! How often are u ladies having sexytime lol

Well i dont want it to often right now but im still keeping hubby tended to atlest every second day. But im just at a point were i dont want to be touched. We used to do it elmost everydy now we prolly hve it three times a week with favors in between

Not as often as I'd like, DH said it's weird for him? Go figure, i was so upset yesterday I started crying. Ugh, frustrating.

I' m not allowed to have sex in the first trimester, so OH hasn't gotten any since we conceived about 8 weeks ago. Hoping that the doc lifts the ban after the first trimester and we can start getting busy, although I don't know if OH will want to, it makes him nervous.

We have never DTD very much but now it is about once every 2 weeks IF that. Mostly because DH and I fight so much I have lost any sexual interest in him that I used to have!

I do good to do it once a week.. when I was really early in the pregnancy, and before I found out, it was like once every 2 weeks. I was so sick and constipated (TMI-sorry!) Before it wasn't like that.. haha. But now, I just don't feel like it. Ever. I'm too tired!

oh - good to hear that I'm not the only one that's not in the mood!!! My OH is being so loving and affectionate at the moment and I'm seriously needing my own space. My boobs are so sore that even cuddles hurt. I'm hoping 2nd tri I will get my libido back with a vengeance!!

My sex drive hasn't changed.. Oh actually its made me hornier and make me want him more. Im grateful fact at least i don't gotta worry about getting pregnant lol...!! He loves it I don't think it will change :)

My husband is in Afghanistan for a year only two weeks home for baby birth (hopefully) so I have NO SEX. Wont have sex again till baby born on that two weeks then when baby is almost 5months!! UGH I NEED SEXYTIME lol

anywho..I just wanted to say we call it sexytime too for some reason lol

My husband is in Afghanistan for a year only two weeks home for baby birth (hopefully) so I have NO SEX. Wont have sex again till baby born on that two weeks then when baby is almost 5months!! UGH I NEED SEXYTIME lol

anywho..I just wanted to say we call it sexytime too for some reason lol

thats why theres sex shops lol jsut nothing that vibrates!!

I'm definitly not in the mood and don't even want to be cuddled while sleeping, I just want to sprawl out so I can sleep. I want to do other stuff but I gag from my toothbrush even.. But I'm hoping this will pass soon cuz I do feel bad for him but he understands and is being a trooper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->