Just chit chatting.....

:hugs::hugs: thanks Ready.. perhaps me you and Super can be bump buddies!! XX FX for all of us

Fam, she is simply beautiful.

Super, how are you.

Flutter, sorry the witch got you.

I am doing great Ready, still have not told anyone, I may be a little off on my dates because I was not monitoring my cycles but pretty sure I am close to 6 weeks. I have some af like cramping now and then and my boobs have doubled in size I am sure :haha:. I will say I feel good about this one:) FX all goes well.

Congrats Angel!

Glad things are going good Super!

Seems like this thread bfp's in twos lol

WOW.....I leave for awhile and log back on to all these BFP. AMAZING. Love it! Congrats to super and angel. H&H nine to u both.

Fluter...sorry about your dog. Hugs

Momma....how is that bun coming along? Love the pic.

Well ladies, I am so sorry I am mia from here but its tough with my job, kids etc. I usually make it onto FB as I communicate with family through there. Feel free to add me...Carole Lynne Cherowka.
I am wishing all you prego momma good health and all ttc that u catch that egg.

:cry::cry::cry: looks lie its over for me already AGAIN!
started bleeding yesterday.. and its really heavy with cramps.. same as my last m/c.. gutted doesnt describe how I feel right now..xx

Ready Super I hope you are both keeping well XX

:cry::cry::cry: looks lie its over for me already AGAIN!
started bleeding yesterday.. and its really heavy with cramps.. same as my last m/c.. gutted doesnt describe how I feel right now..xx

Ready Super I hope you are both keeping well XX

I will be praying that God gives you strength and peace. I know all to well how you feel.

Angel....I am so sorry. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!!

Fam I love the pics I just wanna kiss those lil piggies :) How are you and baby doing?

We are doing great!She is such a good baby!I find myself just holding her for hours on end!

Momma,Wow 30 weeks where has the time gone?If you are anything like me its dragging by for you though:winkwink:

Ready,How are you and little bean doing??

We are doing well. Just very tired and sleepy a lot of the time. Last night I was watching 2.5 men and next thing I know David Letterman was on. LOL

fam yeah it sure is!!! I just want to hold her in my arms :) not to mention I want to sleep again lol im sure my lo will never be put down once she is here
Ready lol I know exactly how you feel these lil babies sure know how to suck the energy right out of there mommas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->