Just chit chatting.....

rachard I have a 27 day cycle. I ovulated late this cycle by 2 days because of clomid. I was already 4dpo when I got the ewcm so I was not fertile at all. I even did an OPK just to double check, but I knew I had already ovulated by the OPK's I had previously and I felt it. It was just one of those weird things off things that happened. I haven't had it since so I'm sure it was nothing

Is anyone on here still actively ttc? I'm on a message thread on fb for the past two years with TR gals and I'm the lone ranger there too. one other gal on that thread that does not have a baby but has had 3 m/c and she is no longer actively ttc.

Is anyone on here still actively ttc? I'm on a message thread on fb for the past two years with TR gals and I'm the lone ranger there too. one other gal on that thread that does not have a baby but has had 3 m/c and she is no longer actively ttc.

You are not the lone ranger here.

Sweet! I'm glad to have a partner in crime.

The new look of bnb has me off a lil

I know. LOL When I first saw it I was like really what is this.

Does anyone have Adanma as a FB friend? I was wondering how she is doing.

ok ladies my avitar is me at 29 weeks and let me just say holy crap my arms are getting so huge! I guess I will be doing alot of weight lifting when this lo is out

Well I'm actually 10dpo the clomid threw me off by a couple of days. I tested this morning to get a wonderful BFN! I'm feeling real aggervated lol. Last night I told Way I'm getting real frustrated with not being able to get pregnant and his lovely response was "Well idk what to tell you about that cause I know it's not my fault I have like 65 million sperm" umm yea thanks for the side note guy! As if I didn't already know that this was MY problem and not yours LOL...Men I tell you

Well I'm actually 10dpo the clomid threw me off by a couple of days. I tested this morning to get a wonderful BFN! I'm feeling real aggervated lol. Last night I told Way I'm getting real frustrated with not being able to get pregnant and his lovely response was "Well idk what to tell you about that cause I know it's not my fault I have like 65 million sperm" umm yea thanks for the side note guy! As if I didn't already know that this was MY problem and not yours LOL...Men I tell you

oh man :dohh: men are so insensative sometimes! 10 dpo is still early so dont count yourself out just yet. how many months have you used the clomid is ths your second or third? I really hope you get your bfp soon I know how frustrating and consuming it can be :hugs:

This is my second time using clomid. I used it back in Feb. and now this cycle. I dont have anymore. If no bfp this cycle or next I guess I need to head to the doctor to check somethings out.

This is my second time using clomid. I used it back in Feb. and now this cycle. I dont have anymore. If no bfp this cycle or next I guess I need to head to the doctor to check somethings out.

lots of good vibes your way flutter! This thread needs a good sticky bean again :)

Thanks but I don't think it's my time so maybe Ready's time. Got another BFN

Hello ladies! I have been on the missing list for some time. Just been hard for me to deal with my results. So let me tell you something interesting lovely ladies I have to go back through this thread to find out when my last period was, I have been feeling af wanted to start but nothing happening and it never crossed my m ind for a second that I could be pregnant so I just went about my life thinking nothing of it. The past few days I noticed my bb's are getting more and more sore. I take a test last night (my last one I had) and bam strongest 2 lines ever! It means I am pregnant! I have not yet told anyone not even DH. We have been going through some things and have talked about separating, so until I see something like a heartbeat or get past 6 weeks (which is soon to be determined how far along I am) I am not telling him or anyone. I mean after being told you have 2 blocked tubes and you CAN NOT get preggers, well I am in shock, happy of course but I have been here before.

So I am asking you ladies to keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best for me. Unless I get sick or in pain I choose not to go through betas and such, not just yet..

I have not caught up on all the news I will take the time to go through what I missed soon. I just needed to let you know!! :)

OMG OMG OMG!!!! How amazing is that!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope everything with dh works itself out so you can share your joy. I will be crossing everything that this is your forever baby! I wanna say told ya so too LOL I have seen too many times to count TR ladies told they have blocked tubes and then end up with a baby. Those tests are so unreliable.

Well I was gonna post my BFN rant but I won't since Dale has such wonderful news. I'll just post my mindless jibberish complaining in my journal. It's my outlet for grouching to spare you all LOL

holy crap super that is some super great news!!!!! I hope this lo is in the right spot and ready to stay there for nine months :)
flutter love im so sorry, lots of hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->