Just chit chatting.....

Momma!! Love the pic! :)

So I had my u/s today and guess who I seen?? My little bean with a cute heartbeat and all!!:happydance: From my betas I should be 6 weeks today, I thought I was a little further but I guess not. My scan read 5 weeks 6 days so pretty much right on the button! I went there super nervous but when I seen that little spot and a flickering heart I was sooo happy. The doctor told me she was unsure why my tubes were showing blocked. I have to go back again in one week for another scan :thumbup: I did get a picture of my little pea but I have to wait for hubby to get home and scan it for me. Miracles really do happen :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance: Yay!!! I am so excited!!! :dance: :dance:

Momma that's dumb of your doctor. My last kiddo they wanted to do mine 2 weeks before but he had other plans and came at 36 weeks and was just fine. My sil is pg and they were asking her if she wanted to be induced at 38 weeks. She said no cause she wants him to come on his own. Maybe she will come early on her own.

Dale how awesome for you! So hubby over the moon too! I'm too stinking excited for you and Karen both.

:hugs: Momma I can see why you are annoyed hun..
my son was due on 25th December.. and I really didnt want to be in over christmas.. so he agreed to induce me on 19th Decmeber.. he was a big baby,, so I was happy about that!!.. I hope you get the delivery date you want hun xx

Angel and flutter thanks for the supportive words ladies :) I told my hubby that im just going to refuse to make my appointment lol tantrum tantrum !
super what a wonderful pic! I love it :)so were going 2 by 2's here so angel and fluter your next :)

Hey ladies,

Super, Love the scan picture. I am over the moon for you.

Yesterday, my friend came by with her baby boy. He is not quite 1 month and I could not let him go. He was so cute!!

Super,Loving that pic!!!:happydance:

Momma,Wow your dr seems like a pain!My DD was due 12/22 and my dr said nope cant have you spending Christmas in the hospital so induced on the 19th.I hope you get it worked out.

Hello ladies!!

Super, That is a great picture of your little miracle!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Momma, I am due on Dec 9th. My doctor won't let me go past the 2nd because of my GD. That falls on a Friday, and my doctor isn't on call also he closes early on Fridays, so I am getting him to induce me on the 30th, so she can be born on Thursday and he will be there to deliver her.I don't understand why your doctor is being so difficult! I hope you get some answers soon! :hugs:

jonnanne, wow you have moved along so quickly!!It will not be long now at all! How exciting. :)

I have another scan on Tuesday :thumbup: I have been feeling pretty good overall. Kinda get nervous at times because most of the time I do not feel pregnant. I know with my other 2 I did not have any sickness at all. I have a few symptoms that come and go.

I hope all of you lovely ladies are having a great weekend.:hugs:

flutter thats sooo exciting! at least you get to smush up on him for a little while that always helps :)

How exciting Flutter :).

Ladies, I know its been a while since I have done an update here.(My last update was in July that I had a hernia repair) My life has changed drastically. I am now home schooling and pregnant :). All glory to God! Pregnancy shocked my OB but not dh and I. In early Aug I saw new OB for a pre-conception appointment where she ordered HSG, Clomid challenge to check egg reserve and SA for DH. We refused and continue to daily (studying the word of God) applying and reading,thanking the lord for what he has already done in our lives, enjoying each other and the blessings we have, and praying together. September BFP :). First OB appt in Oct with OB being shocked asking did we do all that she ordered? No, God said otherwise I said. We heard and saw heartbeat and movements of our mustard seed. All glory to God! Waiting to get out of the 1st trimester to tell other's. Planning on announcing to family and friends on Thanksgiving.

Ready and Super we are buddies. Ready you and I are very close in due dates again. I asked for a VBAC OB explained in details how dangerous it is. Scheduled c section it is.

floppy,:happydance: YAY!! Congrats!!! I am sooooo happy for you :hugs: Congrats to you and your family!

Momma, it's almost baby time! How exciting! I can't wait to see her :)

Scan day was today, all went perfect! Growing and heart beating perfectly! I got a picture but I left it there with all the excitement :( I have to go back in 2 weeks for my 9 week scan :) So in love (dreamy) lol

:hugs:

Super, isn't it wonderful? So surreal huh? Good to hear your scan was perfect. Next one on the 18th :). How are u feeling? Im very nausea today. Some days are better than others.

Super, Floppy and Ready I am sooo happy you girls are all pregnant and bump buddies who would have thought so many miracle babies :) what wonderful lil blessings I cant wait to see us pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->