Just chit chatting.....

Fam she is just precious. I could eat her up!

Ready I'm so happy for you :)

Momma it won't be too long now. I can't wait to see her sweet face

Hello ladies, I finally went and got betas one today, the nurse phoned me a little while ago with the results. My numbers were 1722 which she said was really good. When I gave her my last period date , which I am not totally sure because I was not timing it because I had no reason to because I was told I could not get preggers, I am thinking I am 6 weeks but she said the numbers are ahead, so I could be wrong on my dates? I have an ultra sound on the 1st of November!! I am soooooooo excited!!! I had to unbutton my pants today at work today because they were so tight, I know I could not be showing this early, its bloating I guess but I feel fat! First thing I did when I got home was come here and tell you ladies :). I will keep you posted.

Yay Super!!!! That's great news hunni. God is so GOOD! I am looking Forward to hearing about your u/s. Hugs

OMG Dale that's amazing! I can't wait for your u/s to get here! I wanna see that sticky bean!

So I've been moving. We got our own house. I'm finally out of his parents place. We were to exhausted last night to bd. I'm sure we will tonight regardless since it's his last night before going back to TX. I'm going to OPK today just to see how close I am. I should O tomorrow so hopefully we can sneak on more in tomorrow before he heads out. Oh this house had a nice baby be in the garage. Good sign or cruel joke...to be continued.

Super, that is great news. Can't wait to see your u/s pics.

Flutter, I am thinking it is a good sign. :winkwink: So get to DTD.

:hugs: thanks ladies..xx

Fam.. loving the pics XX

Super thats fantastic news.. numbers sound good as well XX
good luck with the scan hun

:hugs:aww bless ya thanks hun.. think ive got sinusitis at the moment.. so not feeling too great .. hope you are ok XX

super what great news!!!! This baby is such a a blessing :)
flutter congrats on the house, baby in the garage huh? whatever it may be get to beding lol

Lol I meant baby bed in the garage!

Well prob won't be this month for me. I did an OPK today and it's nowhere near positive. Boo! Maybe December

:flower: Thanks Fluter.. doing ok.. it would have been my scan today, so thats a bit hard! xx

ok so I have a quick bitch! my ob is being super strict about my csection date they will not go back any further then a week from my due date I asked if i could be just 2 days earlier and they wont do it! I know it sounds stupid but If I do a week back from my due date its my sons bday and if I do it after I wont be home for christmas! neither are good options with my last son I had him 2 weeks before my due date becasue he was soo big and causing me lots of pain so whats the problem with 2 days and one week?! ugh I know its so minimal of a problem but its really stressing me out to have 2 kids have the same bday or to miss christmas with my family :( ugh! what to do

No momma, that would totally freak me out too. Can they do it a day later at least? I think the doc just has holiday plans and don't want to mess it up. My due day is a couple days after my son's graduation. Which means I may not make is graduation because I know I am going to have another c-section too.

Ready if they do it later I wont be home for christmas unless I only stay 2 days in the hospital which might be what I have to do. I just know I wont be resting once im home and 2 days after surgury i still a little sore :( I hope you make your sons graduation that would just be horrible, maybe they will do it early enought that you and your new lo get to go to the graduation :)

I don't see why they can't do it a week on the 16th. That would allow you to be home for Christmas. Wait when is your son's birthday?

Momma!! Love the pic! :)

So I had my u/s today and guess who I seen?? My little bean with a cute heartbeat and all!!:happydance: From my betas I should be 6 weeks today, I thought I was a little further but I guess not. My scan read 5 weeks 6 days so pretty much right on the button! I went there super nervous but when I seen that little spot and a flickering heart I was sooo happy. The doctor told me she was unsure why my tubes were showing blocked. I have to go back again in one week for another scan :thumbup: I did get a picture of my little pea but I have to wait for hubby to get home and scan it for me. Miracles really do happen :cloud9:

Ready my thoughts exactly! damn mean dr! lol
super what wonderful exciting news :) you must feel so overjoyed and blessed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->