Just chit chatting.....

FLoppy, I am so happy for you! Super, that is GREAT news! I hope you are able to go back and get your picture!
We are so blessed to have so many little miracles in our little group! That is AMAZING!!!!!! Not too much longer and we will have 2 more precious little miracles to look at! Mine and Momma's! I can't wait!

Hello ladies,

Floppy, :happydance: Yay!! Praise God for He is worthy.

Super, I am so happy for you and hubby. I am glad things are progressing well.

Flutter, I saw the pic on FB. How cute is he?

Momma, you are almost there girlie.

Joanne, so are you. Cannot wait to see yours and Momma's LOs.

Angel, I hope all is well with you.

AFM, slowly getting my energy back and feeling back to normal. But I have been super sensitive and I am normally not at all.

Ready, you say you are super sensitive? When I was about 12 weeks, my husband and I went fishing and I love to fish! It doesn't bother me catching them and then having them for dinner later, but this day, I just couldn't handle the fishing part of it! I loved being on the boat, but fishing just absolutely broke my heart! LOL! So it is perfectly normal!

Floppy that is amazing news!!! Congrats!

My lil nephew is too precious! I love him to pieces. I rescheduled my court date for my stupid ticket for next Monday so I wouldn't miss his entrance.

Way delivered me so bad news Monday night. The Army has changed his orders and now he won't be home until mid Jan. :( sigh...what gives.

Yesterday I wiped and there was some stringy slightly blood tinged cm. I tried not to think too much about it but I couldn't help myself. I tested this morning with a dollar tree test and got a bfn. I'm 10-11 dpo. This is like our 8th or something time trying. I cant even get an evap lol. Been too busy to call the doctor but will be doing so tomorrow to see if I can get an RE appointment.

Thanks Karen...me too. I'm hoping I can get this RE appointment and he can send me in the right direction.

Congratulations on your new nephew Flutter! I am sorry to hear about your cycle and your hubby! :hugs:

AF arrived a day early. My cycles are getting shorter. Idk what to think anymore. I really wanna see an RE. I'm hoping that referral gets processed soon!

Fluter, :hugs: sorry hun. congrats on the the arrival of your nephew. :)

TMI WARNING: I am unsure if any of you ladies that are expecting have experienced constipation, but ugghh its horrible!!! I have been drinking water like crazy all day waiting for it to help me. I guess I tried too hard earlier and noticed a little bit of spotting :( Any tips?

Dry prunes helps me with plenty of water. Hope you get relief soon Super. I always eat plenty of spinach and green leafy veggies.

Flutter sorry af has come early hunni hugs.

I agree the green leafy veggies help. Also I eat a lot of fruit like apples and grapes drink plenty of water as well.

:hugs:water is brilliant for constipation..
Rhubarb.. might help
greens as the others said!
and prunes
bran

Super im all about the stool softners! I suffer from this pretty bad throughout my pregnancy and I eat lots of fruits and veggies and really only drink water but I still need to take a stool softner atleast once a week. I hope you feel better soon

Good day ladies hugs

How is everyone?

Afm-each day is getting better as far as nausea and fatigue ptl! I'm looking forward to feeling better in the 2nd trimester.

Called to check on my referral. Good thing cause no one had processed it. She said she would today and I should gave a call back in about 72 hours with an appointment!

Good thing cause my af was mostly spotting. I could've used one pad for the 5 days. It was barely there and usually I'm very very heavy on day two and three. This just adds to me being nervous.

Flutter what a pain in the ass your journey is! I hope you get some answers :)

Hi ladies,

Floppy, I hope it gets better for you. My nausea has been much better.

Flutter, I sure hope you get some answers that will bring you a BFP as well.

Momma, not much longer to go.

Have a great day ladies.

READY you made it to second trimester so quick :) Happy second to you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->