Just chit chatting.....

LOL yea it's confusing at first but it gets easier as you go. Just FYI on those FRER tests that 6 days sooner is based on a cycle of 28 days with ovulation being on day 14. It's just a ploy to get you to buy them. Implantation can occur anywhere between 6-12days dpo and it takes about 2 days for enough hCG to get into your system for urine test so try not to stress out about that test.

I bought some cheap $1.00 tests today so I can fuel the fire to my POAS addiction

LOL yea it's confusing at first but it gets easier as you go. Just FYI on those FRER tests that 6 days sooner is based on a cycle of 28 days with ovulation being on day 14. It's just a ploy to get you to buy them. Implantation can occur anywhere between 6-12days dpo and it takes about 2 days for enough hCG to get into your system for urine test so try not to stress out about that test.

I bought some cheap $1.00 tests today so I can fuel the fire to my POAS addiction

lol....you go girl fxd...:dust:
guess i'll test friday or thursday lol...

well not sure wats going on for me....having some cramps not bad ones tho...on ride ride home from work this evening which is a 30 min drive i felt something weird pokes or pulling of some kind down below inside my private...i also had this wet feeling down there i thought it was AF but nothing...so i checked my cervix and its creamy cm...and my bbs are somewhat sore in the middle of bb...other times its around the edges...tested dis morning and it was BFN...i used the #2 today and had some wat of the runs....but not sure wats going on...ima test on friday FXD

I hope this is your month lady's!! I have my fingers crossed for you and will say a little prayer. :)

well I tested this morning with a $1.00 test and right where the test line is the dye started to streak. Still looked like the faintest of bfp's so I held my pee for 4 hours and went to walmart. Used an Answer brand test and now there is a faint faint line on that one. I'm scared it's an indent line or something. I've posted a pic on FB for some other TR sisters and they all can see it too. I guess we shall see what tomorrow holds

well I tested this morning with a $1.00 test and right where the test line is the dye started to streak. Still looked like the faintest of bfp's so I held my pee for 4 hours and went to walmart. Used an Answer brand test and now there is a faint faint line on that one. I'm scared it's an indent line or something. I've posted a pic on FB for some other TR sisters and they all can see it too. I guess we shall see what tomorrow holds

Praying it is your bfp!

off of work today but going in 2morrow for 8 hrs overtime then off again sunday...i tested yesterday BFN....said i would test today but haven't had time to get another HPT...so im gunna wait and see if AF shows 2morrow or sunday....:cry::cry:

:dust:

Sorry Cam I'm in the same boat

I tested last night after holding it for several hours and it was a bfn. I guess the other tests where evap lines or something. I stoped my prog suppositories last night. I just want af to get here and get out before I go on vacation. I'm going to call about getting the pcos test next week but I am not doing anymore RE appointments for clomid for awhile at least

I tested last night after holding it for several hours and it was a bfn. I guess the other tests where evap lines or something. I stoped my prog suppositories last night. I just want af to get here and get out before I go on vacation. I'm going to call about getting the pcos test next week but I am not doing anymore RE appointments for clomid for awhile at least

:cry: im sorry....but we must not give up hope until she gets here...:dust: .....i've been reading tht it might still be early for our bfp's....so dnt un cross ur fingers yet missy...:thumbup: my af is due sunday...so fingers xxxxxx

thanks Cam. I hope you get your bfp real soon so you are not on this roller coaster of TTC very long. It's annoying to say the very least. I'm just crushed and real over it all at this point. My af is due on Sunday

thanks Cam. I hope you get your bfp real soon so you are not on this roller coaster of TTC very long. It's annoying to say the very least. I'm just crushed and real over it all at this point. My af is due on Sunday

i just kept telling myself not to get all worked up...:cry: i went to babymed.com and it says implantation could be -/+ 3days past 9 or 12 dpo...and thinking i might be or not be...so im just waiting for AF to come on sunday as well:hugs: and if AF does show up im sure ima have a hell of alot of cramps since i havent had any yet:growlmad:

i hope all dis BDING every other day beomes into a bfp...cuz bding from April 23 to May 8th is alot of bding...thts way to much sex...tht almost kills me just thinging of going thru tht again:nope:

Checking on you ladies :) I pray all is well with everyone.

Prayers and warm thoughts are appreciated upcoming c section May 23rd :)!!!!!! Thank you

:hugs:I am sorry

Checking on you ladies :) I pray all is well with everyone.

Prayers and warm thoughts are appreciated upcoming c section May 23rd :)!!!!!! Thank you

wishing u nothing but the best on ur C-section...thts 2 days before my bday:happydance:

CD 31 today for me its my average...longest cycle 32...so i waiting on 2morrow to get here....:shrug:

will before taking a shower awhile ago :witch: and cramps showed up.... WTH...this really suxs...:cry::nope:
but theres no way I refused to do all tht bding again...i took all the fun out of me:nope:
im feeling somewhat depressed and i told OH and it doesnt phase him...I just wanna slap him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->