Just chit chatting.....

CD 18....cramps went away sometime last nite...no bding either...but a quickie am before OH left to work...Positive again opk...Now off to work to put in some OT...good thing it's only 8 hrs...2morrow is my regular shift 12hrs...:nope:

:dust:

Yes it is hard work! Try to enjoy it but it can get a little blah. So far he and I are enjoying this time around.

I checked an opk last night and it was for sure + so we got our groove on. My monitor this morning CD16 still says only HIGH. I think I'm gonna get rid of that stupid thing! lol

Yes it is hard work! Try to enjoy it but it can get a little blah. So far he and I are enjoying this time around.

I checked an opk last night and it was for sure + so we got our groove on. My monitor this morning CD16 still says only HIGH. I think I'm gonna get rid of that stupid thing! lol

tested again when i got hm from work and It's turned negative:nope:....so i'm thinking 2morrow is 1 DPO for me not sure now:dohh:

tested again when i got hm from work and It's turned negative:nope:....so i'm thinking 2morrow is 1 DPO for me not sure now:dohh:

I would say today would be O for you so tomorrow being 1dpo sounds right.

I guess today I am 1dpo. I will bd tonight just be sure and start the prometrium suppositories tomorrow...Oh YAY let the 2ww begin...can you feel my excitement lol:wacko:

I would say today would be O for you so tomorrow being 1dpo sounds right.

I guess today I am 1dpo. I will bd tonight just be sure and start the prometrium suppositories tomorrow...Oh YAY let the 2ww begin...can you feel my excitement lol:wacko:

yayyyy...and i do feel the excitement....:happydance:...FXD....been working these past 3 days and my so tired....ready for some R&R next 2 days....I checked my cervixjust now after i took a shower and its high soft
and open...the tip of my index finger kinda went in TMI sorry...LOL...We'll see what happens...Let the 2ww begin....:dust:

Well I finally have the TR scheduled its for May 21st. I'm excited but also a little nervous that I won't have everything ready....

Good luck stmom! You will do GREAT!!!!!!! :hugs:

And to let you all know that Karen (ready4onemore) has had her precious little boy!!!!!! Congrats Karen!!!!!!! :happydance:

Wohooo Karen! Congrats! can't wait to see pictures.

Good luck Cam and Fluter! My temps are already dropping so I am sure I am out, I am 8dpo today

Well I finally have the TR scheduled its for May 21st. I'm excited but also a little nervous that I won't have everything ready....

Congrats on booking date :happydance::happydance:. Not much longer girl!!!! You will be fine and do what you can hunni. Take long deep breaths my friend :flower:

May 23rd is coming sooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!! OB appointment was today and Princess is low riding the pelvis LOL. She could come early according to OB. I am taking a chill pill so she can continue to stay put for the next 12 days.

Have a nice peaceful, relaxing weekend ladies :) :flower:

Congrats once again Ready!!!!! Whoop!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:Whoop!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you ladies. I will post pictures later. My dh is on :cloud9: he had to go home tonight to take care somethings and called to say I want you and my baby home. Ttyl

Congrats on booking a date Stmom...you'll do just fine!

Sandi I hope you are not out. We are super close in cycle. I'm 6dpo. I have nothing to report

Ready your little man is adorable!!! I'm so happy for you

Floppy...not much longer and we will get to see your sweet baby girl too!!!

Jonnanne...so glad to see you on here!!!

Thanks Flutter! I pop in here and there..... When Addisyn is up, she is wanting all of Mommy's attention! LOL! I wouldn't have it any other way! She is such a blessing!

Ready's baby boy is so ADORABLE! Congratulations again! When we had Addisyn, Jon did not leave at all! We only stayed for 24 hours and then we went home. We wanted to get home and comfy and have our family all in our home! And we are BIG fishers! We love to go out on the boat and go fishing..... Since Addisyn has been here..... not so much! My husband hasn't even had the desire to go! His friends are all asking him to go and he is like.... ummmm NO! He hates leaving her even for work! He is such a GREAT Daddy! After 4 LONG years of trying and all the losses and heart break..... it has made him realize how special she really is and how much of a miracle a child is as well! I think it made me open my eyes to how lucky I was before when I had my children before I had my tubes tied! I knew I was blessed to have healthy children (planned or not) but going through our journey with Addisyn, I now know that I am so very blessed and how special all of our children and grandchildren are!

morning ladies...Hope everyone had a Great mothers day...me of course i worked all wkend...but off today and 2morrow...anyways
CD 26
8 DPO
left bb is more tender than the other one since yesterday lol...
AF is due between 19th or 21st...
Saturday and yesterday bout 5pm started feeling nauseous and having a sour stomach :nope: didnt last long either day...might have been something i ate.
other than tht nothing...
So ima wait til Thursday or Friday to test...i did a HPT first response and it was BFN...So not sure if this is my month:cry:

Cam I am also 8dpo. I thought you were a day behind me but I guess not..cool! I will start the testing tomorrow!

Cam I am also 8dpo. I thought you were a day behind me but I guess not..cool! I will start the testing tomorrow!

girly i have no clue where im at now...lol...first + on opk on Friday 4th...not sure when i ovulated but i did have cramps or o pains saturday 5th...theres no telling where the freak im at Af due Sat or Sun or Mon...just shoot me lol...i think i confused myself:wacko:

girly i have no clue where im at now...lol...first + on opk on Friday 4th...not sure when i ovulated but i did have cramps or o pains saturday 5th...theres no telling where the freak im at Af due Sat or Sun or Mon...just shoot me lol...i think i confused myself:wacko:

BTW i did a first response 6 days sooner dis morning and it was a BFN:cry:

i back tracked older posts and you commented bout me maybe oing on the 7th which would have made the 8th 1dpo...if i go by tht then yes i would be 1 day behind u lol:dohh:so confusing

i back tracked older posts and you commented bout me maybe oing on the 7th which would have made the 8th 1dpo...if i go by tht then yes i would be 1 day behind u lol:dohh:so confusing

i figured since i got a - on opk monday 7th tht would've put me at 1 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->