Just chit chatting.....

I'm so excited for you Floppy!!! Just two more days!!!!

afm..AF was due yesterday. as of today she is a no show. I haven't tested in days but I'll retest tomorrow if she hasn't showed by then

I had my TR done today, I'm a little sore but the good news is he was able to save 8cm on each side...... it won't be long noe before we can start TCC :)

stmom congrats on being whole again. That is great tube lengths!!! rest up

got another bfn this morning but still no AF. I always have a regular cycle so this is just another thing to annoy me. I will go have the pcos test done soon but no more RE appointments for clomid and what not. This completes my ttc journey.

got another bfn this morning but still no AF. I always have a regular cycle so this is just another thing to annoy me. I will go have the pcos test done soon but no more RE appointments for clomid and what not. This completes my ttc journey.

Fluterby I'm so sorry about you bfn this morning.

Checking on you ladies :) I pray all is well with everyone.

Prayers and warm thoughts are appreciated upcoming c section May 23rd :)!!!!!! Thank you

wishing u nothing but the best on ur C-section...thts 2 days before my bday:happydance:

Thank you so much :hugs:
It's 1 more day nowwwwwwwww!!!!! Oh tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow.............. your only a day awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :happydance:

:( dislike button :hugs: good to know your going forth with the pcos done soon. I am sorry hunni

I had my TR done today, I'm a little sore but the good news is he was able to save 8cm on each side...... it won't be long noe before we can start TCC :)

Congrats on being restore hunni. Nice lengths. Take it easy :flower:

I'm so excited for you Floppy!!! Just two more days!!!!

afm..AF was due yesterday. as of today she is a no show. I haven't tested in days but I'll retest tomorrow if she hasn't showed by then

Awww thanks so much. I appreciate your support :hugs::flower:

Hello ladies,

Floppy, hoping all is well.

Just checking in on all of you. Praying all is well.

Karen, your little boy is so PRECIOUS! I can't wait to see how Floppy is doing with her precious little girl!

:hi: to all my TR sisters!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support, warm thoughts and prayers.
Azaria(uh- zar-ee-uh) meaning helped or aided by God
Makayla(whom resemblies God
Princess born May 23rd 7lbs 3oz 20inches. She is Adorable and sweet. We were able to leave hospital within 48 hours instead of 72 bc we were doing so well. Azaria is nursing like a pro. I will try to post pics soon or whenever I have a free minute.

OPK lines are getting darker...time for:sex:and hopefully the :spermy: latches on this cycle

Princess born May 23rd 7lbs 3oz 20inches. She is Adorable and sweet. We were able to leave hospital within 48 hours instead of 72 bc we were doing so well. Azaria is nursing like a pro. I will try to post pics soon or whenever I have a free minute.

congrats on:baby:....and thts a beautiful name

To God be the glory! Love the name and congrats to you and the family.

Stopping by to say hello..... typing with 1 hand and nursing with the other. Today is Azaria's uh zaree uh first appointment. She is 1 week today!!!!!! Today is also my 40th birthday ladies!!!!!!!! wow i have joined the 40's club

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->