Just chit chatting.....

morning ladys....off next 2 days uffff so glad....work kicked my butt & sore....but its a great workout...hopefully i can lose some weight i put on these past 2 months being off since TR...
So Af disappeared on Monday...So im doing m OPKs....mite be early still but i want to catch this beaner :haha:this month
CD 7

Sandi - nope they only check me before they give the clomid. They never check to see what's going on in there and that makes me nervous. I sooo hope this works and I don't have to keep jumping through hoops. Sorry no BFP for you this month. I know it stinks. When does TJ leave? I kept thinking about how terrible I'd feel to give birth without Waylon here and how it would feel awful too, so in away I know what you mean, it could be a blessing in disguise

Thanks ladies for cheering me on![/QUOTE/]

I changed Dr's because my other one didn't check to make sure it was working, I was all the way to 150mg of Clomid and 50mg was all I needed to Ovulate. I have Tricare and they have paid for the scan and the cd 21 bloodwork. Maybe call and ask...I will be praying this is your cyce.

Ladies I need some prayers for a friend of mine, we found out we was pregnant together in Jan and she just went to her gender scan yesterday to find out the baby had passed. She was just at the dr 2 weeks ago because she is high risk and hb was nice and strong, they are not sure what happened. Baby looks to be a little girl, they have a 11 month old little boy. I am so sad and devastated for her.

Tj will be gone for a year. We have this last month together, he will be home this friday and we have a yellow ribbon ceremony to attend and then he will work his regular job for 2 weeks and then he off for 2 weeks to spend with us before he leaves.

Tricare has paid for everything so far. The only problem I have is this is on the only RE facility they cover in my area so I'm kinda at their mercy. I really think all I need is 50mg because I ovulate on my own anyway.

So sorry to hear about your friend that is heart breaking! I'm also so sorry TJ has to leave. I know all too well what that is like my friend

Thank you Flutter, unfortunately I do too...it really sucks for us. Maybe you can call and ask them about monitoring??

Ladies I need some prayers for a friend of mine, we found out we was pregnant together in Jan and she just went to her gender scan yesterday to find out the baby had passed. She was just at the dr 2 weeks ago because she is high risk and hb was nice and strong, they are not sure what happened. Baby looks to be a little girl, they have a 11 month old little boy. I am so sad and devastated for her.

Tj will be gone for a year. We have this last month together, he will be home this friday and we have a yellow ribbon ceremony to attend and then he will work his regular job for 2 weeks and then he off for 2 weeks to spend with us before he leaves.

Praying for this young lady.

so glad to be off work,,,,
CD12....Been testing with OPKs since 23rd or 24th...yeah i know early but u never know....still nothing...But by the O calender my O days should be dis wkend...:happydance:...good cuz were off Fri-Sun...Hopefully i get a OPK positive sometime this wk...But taking it day by day...:winkwink:

good luck cam on! I'm right behind you on CD10. I haven't started opk's but might today. Since I know that clomid causing me to O later in my cycle I'm not in a huge hurry

good luck cam on! I'm right behind you on CD10. I haven't started opk's but might today. Since I know that clomid causing me to O later in my cycle I'm not in a huge hurry

my FXD...maybe april showers will bring us may flowers...and a Bday present for me....:hugs:

CD1 for me again... I know we just started TTC but I still got sad. Well, practice makes perfect, right? Good luck and baby dust to all of you!

HELPPPPPPPP....
Hey ladies....
quick ??????....earlier i was having slight cramps tht went all the down my leg but it stopped I'm on CD 13 today.....Took a opks test strip and its negative.....Just wondering is it menstrual or Ovulation....????this is so confusing....im not stressing im just overly excited....lol...i checked cm and almost egg white stretchy cervix seems high.....but OH and i bd last night so i cant tell if its his spermies from last night.....

BOO for AF Palomina! But you're right practice makes perfect!

camtex I would judge your cm if you just had sex. Idk about the leg pain, could've just been random thing that happened. I'd make sure you are OPK twice a day at this point. Once around 10am and again between 8 and 9pm to make sure you catch your surge. I know that my surge is short and I catch mine best around 2pm. It's all experimental

BOO for AF Palomina! But you're right practice makes perfect!

camtex I would judge your cm if you just had sex. Idk about the leg pain, could've just been random thing that happened. I'd make sure you are OPK twice a day at this point. Once around 10am and again between 8 and 9pm to make sure you catch your surge. I know that my surge is short and I catch mine best around 2pm. It's all experimental

im still having some cramps and backache my period isn't due til 19 or 21st...oh man this suxs....
my last period was on 19th of April....:nope:

That does stink...sorry I hope it eases up on ya

AFM CD12 and nothing really to report except I got a high on my CBEFM

Ladies it looks as though we are all cycling together! Crazy! Maybe that is a positive sign we are all going to have bumps together. I am on cd 15 today and I had a awesome temp shift on cd 11 which is normal O time for me without clomid, but then it dipped again and is slowly climbing...talk about confusing. I am pretty positive I ovulated on cd 11, I had cramps and everything but will be a bit sad if I did because we hadn't dtd for 2 days. :( But I am trying to think a day at a time, I have counted out the days of this cycle if I don't get a BFP and I think just as he will be leaving I will be Ovulating again so maybe just maybe I have one more shot!

CD 16 today....tested a few minutes ago on a pos clear blue & i did a strip and its a "Green Light....Both Positive...As far as Bding OH and I have been bding everyother day after Af departed so really can't comment on how my CM is...as well i bought Preseed which we used Tuesday and Last night...so determined to catch dis "Lil Beaner dis month...
There's this one lady where i work who is 5 mths prego...who says she doesn't want her baby...That it was a mistake...And her and hubby are always fighting...i told her maybe once the baby comes she will feel different....:nope:....So I went up to her after my last break last night and rubbed her belly for LUCK...You never know.:happydance:
CD 13 I had some cramps

My monitor is still saying high since it's the first month of using it. So I'm using OPK's too. I'm pretty sure my opk was pos and if since I'm not quite sure but I'm sure it will be by tonight. I'm CD15 so it's close for me on clomid usually I O CD16-17

cd 17...tested positive again on OPK @6pm....and OMG having cramps on left side tht makes me not want to move....Not sure if i wanna bd tonite...but gotta keep tht ball rolling if i plan to have a baby...i sent a text to OH and told him was going to have to take advantage of me tonite....SMH...This is hard work...what did i get myself into:nope:

This is hard! I couldn't agree more, but its so worth it in the end. Hang in there. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->