Just chit chatting.....

alleysm...I see where you have "short tube lengths" in your siggy. I just wanted to share with you a good friend of mine and fellow TR sister had a baby boy in Feb. and she concieved with her 2cm tube! I also have another TR sister friend that has a little boy with her 3cm tubes and just found out she is pg with TR baby #2

Ive met another tr lady who just had a girl a few months back with 2cm tubes. Its supe!!r comforting especially after being told that my tube legths were one of my many issues. I should add old ass eggs and phucked up cervix to my siggy!!! LoL

Well Way got a date for JRTC (training course in Louisiana) that is where you go before you deploy. So we are looking at roughly a year before he ships out for Afghanistan. We don't have an exact date but it'll be roughly 2-4 mo after he goes to JRTC in Feb. basically I have a short time to get pregnant so he can actually see the baby before he goes. I don't even know what to do at this point.

I think I'm alone on this board. The majority of the original members have all had babies. If anyone pops on here and knows of another TR board let me know. Thanks

Its hard being a long termer ... i feel your lonelyness.

I pop in...but I am a newbie... I have been tracking my cycles, and have noticed that one month it is 25 days and the next it is 31... any idea what causes that? It has been 5 months now that it goes back and forth...but I don't know if I am O'ing earlier or what because I just found out that if you breathe through your mouth when you sleep it throws your temps off... Uggh! No wonder I was having such crazy looking charts 0:)

Just picked up some Soy Isoflavones... can someone tell me how to use them and when? I never have O pains or notice anything different during what should be O time...just the EWCM that I always get for a couple days. Any hints or tricks are appreciated!

I think I'm alone on this board. The majority of the original members have all had babies. If anyone pops on here and knows of another TR board let me know. Thanks

Sweetie I pop in here and just saw your post, I don't know what to tell you to do all I can say is that your in my prayers. I know what you mean tho I feel alone too... :hugs:

I pop in...but I am a newbie... I have been tracking my cycles, and have noticed that one month it is 25 days and the next it is 31... any idea what causes that? It has been 5 months now that it goes back and forth...but I don't know if I am O'ing earlier or what because I just found out that if you breathe through your mouth when you sleep it throws your temps off... Uggh! No wonder I was having such crazy looking charts 0:)

Just picked up some Soy Isoflavones... can someone tell me how to use them and when? I never have O pains or notice anything different during what should be O time...just the EWCM that I always get for a couple days. Any hints or tricks are appreciated!

Welcome. I have no idea, sorry

I do pop in here and there. I am sorry. Now, I barely have time to do much really. I was a long timer too as it was 4 years before we had Addisyn. I know your frustration. :hugs:
As far as the cycle difference, mine did that too. My doctor told me that cycles differ each time. Normal cycles are between 25 and 32 days long. They can go either way and still be considered "normal". Good luck to you all! Sending baby :dust: too!

Palomina first EWCM is always a good sign. Not all woman feel ovulation. As far as your cycle goes you Luteal Phase stays the same so you ovulation time seems to be differing. Fertail Aide is a good thing to take to naturally regulate you. Also I just learned that your thyroid leve also can effect your periods. As far as the Soy Iso. you should take it on clomid days i.e CD 3-7 or 5-9

Jonnanne I know you're busy sweetie. I didn't mean any disrespect to any of the orginal gals. I will always pop in here. This is home base LOL...just feeling lonely cause I'm like the lone ranger out of all the orginal gals.

New gals, I'm so glad you are here!!!

Palomina first EWCM is always a good sign. Not all woman feel ovulation. As far as your cycle goes you Luteal Phase stays the same so you ovulation time seems to be differing. Fertail Aide is a good thing to take to naturally regulate you. Also I just learned that your thyroid leve also can effect your periods. As far as the Soy Iso. you should take it on clomid days i.e CD 3-7 or 5-9

Jonnanne I know you're busy sweetie. I didn't mean any disrespect to any of the orginal gals. I will always pop in here. This is home base LOL...just feeling lonely cause I'm like the lone ranger out of all the orginal gals.

New gals, I'm so glad you are here!!!

I did not feel any disrespect at all! I know how it feels to come onto a section to get support from women who are or have experienced the same things you are, and to just not get the feedback like you did in the beginning. Just know that we are here for you and all you need to do is reach out.... we will be there...... :hugs: If you want, you can get me on FB or email me whenever you want! I have my phone on me all the time and that is how I do most of my emailing and FB time! LOL! It's more portable! LOL! Look me up on FB by email address.... [email protected].

I've always popped in to check how you all are doing but haven't posted in a long time on this board but you are more than welcome to join us over at the Tubal Reversal Ladies, Just moved from WTT its in the TTC Groups and Discussions section (page 2 as of right now unless someone posted today). We have had all kinds of women in the past few months join us. We have a few that are currently pregnant and some with newborns but the majority of the women are TTC. You are more than welcome to come join us. There are always quite a few posts everyday so it's a very active thread. Hope to see you all there! :flower:

I (like a dummy) decided to test today. I'm guessing I'm 11dpo. I opk'd two times this cycle but I haven't really kept up with things so I am not expecting anything. I just had the need to poas I guess. I just wish it would show up and shock the $h1% outta me!!! lol

thanks Jasmine, I'll come check it out

Hello ladies! :) I see some new faces, welcome and baby dust to you all! And big smiles to all you new mommies!!! :):) It has been a while since I have been here. Currently going through a divorce and the lady my husband cheated on me with it pregnant for him and due next month...kinda ripped my beyond words but what can you do. I do have some good new though! I have met a wonderful man, he has 2 children of his own and is very open about having more! It's still early but he puts in a place I have never been. The most amazing man ever!

I will be around more often, I have missed you all but I needed a little space I guess? Glad to be back!

Super, I am sorry about the divorce.... more so about the infidelity! That is HORRIBLE! I am sorry! But I guess there was a reason it happened? So you can meet a person who will treat you right! Good luck and I wish nothing but the best for you! :hugs:

Super I'm so glad you are back!!! I'm so sorry sweetie about all that has transpired in your life. Jonnanne is right, everything happens for a reason. I believe it's all so that the greater good can come through

Hey ladies xxxx hugs

Super wow girl look at you :) I hope it all works out for you honey. Sorry you have been thru so much. Looks like sun is shining on you now. Wishing you the best with your new relationship.

Flutter xxxx hugs....... your bfp is coming boo. It's good you have found out about tyroid

Jo- Hello how is your lil one

afm- busybusybusy Azaria is truly a full time job. She is still nursing like a champ. I'm sleeping when she sleep to caught up. I forgot how tiring caring for a newborn is. Idk how much she weighs as of yet. Two month appointment is next month Aug. It's been very hot, we are trying to stay cool.

Prayin all is well with everyone

Hello ladies,

I have been super busy with baby and family. But I will try to be more present. Baby is getting chunkier, LOL. He turned 2 months today. I returned to work yesterday. When I took him to daycare I boowhooed :cry: but the caregivers there are awesome.

Will check in later and do a more formal post.

Super, glad to see you back.

so glad to see you Ready and Floppy. Both of the babes are so cute!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->