Just chit chatting.....

Question... so when I go to the doctor, or the dentist, or the pharmacy...they always ask "could you be pregnant..." WHAT is the best way to answer that when you are in the
2WW? I mean YES I probably could be... but no clue if I am or not... and I don't feel like explaining the whole TTC thing to everyone... I guess other people say NO if AF is not late yet...but truthfully, that could be wrong... when I tell them "I don't know" they ask for my LMP, and look at me wierd when they figure out that it hasn't been a month yet... IDK just something that I wish was a little easier :)

ALSO I got hurt at work the other day, and my doc wants me to take Ibuprofen and Aleve... I have read that Ibuprofen is a no-no while TTC and I know that the only thing you can take while pregnant safely is Tylenol, so does anyone know more about this than I do?

Thanks for all the help ladies :)

CONGRATS Camtex!!!! use photobucket to upload!!!

Palomina I would only take tylenol. As far as the "could you be pregnant" thing I wouldnt worry too much about it unless they are doing something invasive or giving you meds of some sort. Then I would explain that you are actively TTC and would like to be cautions

oh and AF is here for me! I just dont understand why I can't get pregnant!!!

CONGRATS Camtex!!!! use photobucket to upload!!!

Palomina I would only take tylenol. As far as the "could you be pregnant" thing I wouldnt worry too much about it unless they are doing something invasive or giving you meds of some sort. Then I would explain that you are actively TTC and would like to be cautions

where do i put it at after

you're welcom Palomina

:hi: Karen

Cam that pic is beautiful...congrats!!!

AFM:
I called the RE office to make an appointment for my clomid check. They can't get me in until Sat morning at 8am so that puts me at CD5 so I guess we will do days 5-9 this time. I am only doing this on the insistance of my husband! I'm just getting so tired ladies. Knowing that if it doesn't happen in the next 2-3 months will leave me giving birth alone and even if he is here he will soon be gone there after really lays heavy on my heart. I also know that I will NOT try after he gets back. That puts me 2 years older and passed my time frame of me wanting to start over. Sometimes I wish I didn't have the TR so I didn't stress about this, but then most days I'm greatful for the chance. It's bittersweet I guess

thx u ladies im still n shock....im thinking about making Dr. appt for this friday or next wed.... my day off

I would if I were you. Some don't play the numbers game. I just know I will because I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'm excited for you!

Why hello Flo... so nice of you to rear your ugly head and let me know this month was yet another epic fail..

oh and AF is here for me! I just dont understand why I can't get pregnant!!!

I say do an opk while AF is around...the first day....and bding while AF...:winkwink: Thats what i did....ewwww....i think it worked for me and i didnt do any meds it doesnt hurt to try...its just a lil messy
:happydance::hugs:

https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn228/LaCoYoTa_2008/nodoubt001.jpg

please stick lil one:thumbup::wacko:

Congratulations Cam!!!!!! That is awesome!!!! I would tell you to hold off until maybe at least a week or two unless you have unusual symptoms. Because if not, it can cause a lot of unneeded stress. That is great news!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Steph..... I am sorry!!!!! :hugs: I know this cycle has been a little "funky" but hopefully now the mtx is out of your system and this cycle will be better!!!!! Sorry i didn't get back with you last weekend..... Things have been a little crazy here.... Addisyn is on her 3rd antibiotic for her ears as they just weren't getting any better! :cry: And then on Monday, we found out that my middle daughter, Jessie, looks like she has Crohn's disease! :cry: It just has been a crazy week! Oh and my son decided to disown me because he can't handle me being honest with him about his choices! But my oldest is good and my grandbabies are great too! Gotta find the silver lining somewhere!!!!!!!!!

Real quick.... here is me and Addisyn and Jon, Addisyn and Jordan and then Addisyn and Emma! <3

Attachments

• Mommy and Addie 07-13-2012.jpg
    Mommy and Addie 07-13-2012.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Jon, Addie, Jordan 07-13-2012.jpg
    Jon, Addie, Jordan 07-13-2012.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Emma and Addie 07-12-2012.jpg
    Emma and Addie 07-12-2012.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2
Jonnanne so sorry to hear baby girl has been sickness and that your other daughter might have Chrons. I have a close friend that has it. I hope for the best for her. Your pics are precious!

NO clomid for this gal. Got up at 6:30am on a Sat to have the u/s and after waiting 45min I go in and get undressed only for the Doctor to say I think you should wait to see if you TSH level goes down to 2.5 or below and we can do it next cycle. Well the 6 week mark will be about a week after my AF comes again. I'm going to try to get it checked at the 5 week mark and hope it's down. IDK...I'm frustrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->