Just chit chatting.....

NO clomid for this gal. Got up at 6:30am on a Sat to have the u/s and after waiting 45min I go in and get undressed only for the Doctor to say I think you should wait to see if you TSH level goes down to 2.5 or below and we can do it next cycle. Well the 6 week mark will be about a week after my AF comes again. I'm going to try to get it checked at the 5 week mark and hope it's down. IDK...I'm frustrated

I'm sorry Fluterby. I hope its down

NO clomid for this gal. Got up at 6:30am on a Sat to have the u/s and after waiting 45min I go in and get undressed only for the Doctor to say I think you should wait to see if you TSH level goes down to 2.5 or below and we can do it next cycle. Well the 6 week mark will be about a week after my AF comes again. I'm going to try to get it checked at the 5 week mark and hope it's down. IDK...I'm frustrated

:hugs: Thinking and praying for you sweetie.

I know I posted this on the other thread but I'm going to post it here too. I started drinking grapefruit juice for EWCM and I can report that it works within an hour! I never get ewcm! Love this

Hiya ladies and new mommies....for yous who remember me sorry been a long time since i have posted......

After having 2 ectopics in 2010 i went for a hsg test last year which told me my remaining tube was blocked and my only option was ivf we put this on hold and got on with life planning holidays etc...

So i went on the cambridge diet in April and in 14 weeks lost 4 stone i desperately needed to lose weight to look and feel better...i feel great...

So last month i was a week late and af came but to came to realise that i would never fall pregnant and can say we not as keen as were as back in 2010 when you have been trying and become so obsessive over it you kinda but it on the back burner...

Now i was due af last fri so thought do a test yesterday and im PREGNANT....totally shell shocked after sufferring 2 ectopics im now worried again....im going to phone hospital on mon and start getting bloods taken...we planned to go to london on fri with kids for weekend and following fri we going to spain for 2 weeks...so everything up in the air at the moment just want to know either way...im 5 weeks 1 day today

will update x

Jo

Congrats Josey, please give us an update soon.

Hello ladies, I hope everyone is doing well.

:hi: Karen

I think I'm out this cycle. Yesterday was +opk day and dh fell asleep around 8:30 so there was no bd'ing. I'm so bummed!!!

we got it in the night before the pos opk. I used a soft cup and kept it in until mid day and continued to drink the grapefruit juice twice that day to keep up with the cm. I ovulated yesterday early as usual but we didn't bd cause of work again. Oh well it is what it is

Hi ladies thank you for your well wishes but I'm afraid my hcg levels did not rise they started off at 321 and only rose to 398 ...48hrs later so now I been in hospital since yesterday they wanted to do surgery but opted for methotrexate so now this is my 3rd ectopic...no more now the only way is ivf can't keep doing this even though it was a shock and told me tube was blocked x

Hi ladies thank you for your well wishes but I'm afraid my hcg levels did not rise they started off at 321 and only rose to 398 ...48hrs later so now I been in hospital since yesterday they wanted to do surgery but opted for methotrexate so now this is my 3rd ectopic...no more now the only way is ivf can't keep doing this even though it was a shock and told me tube was blocked x

:hugs: So sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you, sweetie.

Hiya ladies and new mommies....for yous who remember me sorry been a long time since i have posted......

After having 2 ectopics in 2010 i went for a hsg test last year which told me my remaining tube was blocked and my only option was ivf we put this on hold and got on with life planning holidays etc...

So i went on the cambridge diet in April and in 14 weeks lost 4 stone i desperately needed to lose weight to look and feel better...i feel great...

So last month i was a week late and af came but to came to realise that i would never fall pregnant and can say we not as keen as were as back in 2010 when you have been trying and become so obsessive over it you kinda but it on the back burner...

Now i was due af last fri so thought do a test yesterday and im PREGNANT....totally shell shocked after sufferring 2 ectopics im now worried again....im going to phone hospital on mon and start getting bloods taken...we planned to go to london on fri with kids for weekend and following fri we going to spain for 2 weeks...so everything up in the air at the moment just want to know either way...im 5 weeks 1 day today

will update x

Jo

Congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

we got it in the night before the pos opk. I used a soft cup and kept it in until mid day and continued to drink the grapefruit juice twice that day to keep up with the cm. I ovulated yesterday early as usual but we didn't bd cause of work again. Oh well it is what it is

U just never knw :winkwink:

:hugs:sorry for your loss

I took some acidophilus and drank some more of my GF juice to help get rid of it naturally. That way I don't have to use so much of the OTC cream. It already seems better today

:hi: floppy!!! how's your sweet little girl?
She is great thanks for asking getting big. She rolled over from her stomach to her back the other night. I thought for sure one of the siblings rolled her over. Nope it was her :shock: she is two months already and rolling over. She will get her 2 month shots Aug 15. Her last appointment is weighed 11 pound. I am looking forward seeing how much she currently weigh. I am still breast feeding her.

Afm I am well. Still no period. Looking forward getting back in the gym

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"