• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just chit chatting.....

Ok I'm not positive but there might be something. How long have your opk's been positive

I posted a pic of an opk in the 1st of Feb...I have pretty much taken one everyday since that. The other day I would have said I had a negative one because the line was not as dark .So the answer to your question ...I noticed them looking like this since the 1st. Some times the line not as dark but nvery noticeable. I know this is how my mc started...opk showing + but very hard to get a + on a hpt :(

I'm gonna go n and say that's pretty crazy length of time to have anything near a pos opk. I'd prob call the doctor. Forgive me if you've posted this before, but how is your prog level?

I'd ask to have it checked especially since you've had a m/c. For some reason it seems to be a trend among tr gals to have low prog

I will call her office tomorrow. Thank you for the advice. :hugs:

Super...I was tilting my screen and I think I see something faint? I am with fluter...thats a long time to have a + opk. FX for u girl!!!

Ready...I lost my sexy a long time ago, if u find it please send me mine!!!

Lmao Carole me too girl!

Super no problem chica. Fx'd it's your sticky!

lol ladies ahah. So if there is supposed to be anything there I should see something a little more visable tomorrow, hopefully..lol I will keep u ladies posted. :hugs:

It truly varies for each woman as u can see in the poas gallary. Some have 8dpo and others not til 13dpo or more. Depends when u implant.

post those pics reeds...I see ur awake now. i am dying to see Gunner

Okay they are not that great but here ya go

here he is blowing bubbles. LOL
gunnerbubbles.jpg

This one has a leg going up and a foot by his face
gunner4d.jpg

This one is a squishy face
gunner4d1.jpg

So cool...\i think he has tj's lips in the last pic. LOL

Hey ladies.

Back from my appt and just wanted to update real quick before Iget a nap...Gunner has flipped breech and weighs about 4lbz 4oz. I have gained no weight in the past 6 weeks. Got in a bit of trouble for that. He did give me iron pills to help with the funny feelings I have been having and said to start taking Flinstone vitamins since I am having problems with eating he said those would be better for the nausea the others cause. She did do a 4D scan this time but the pics aren't the best as his feet and cord is up by his face. So I go back in 2 weeks and then 2x a week after that since I am high risk. He did leave my due date the same...but I have a feeling we will go before then.

I will catch up with all the post in a bit but I did see Momma asking about the opks...they just detect your LH surge which can be short and that usually means you will O about 12 to 36 hours after your surge so keep up the bd! :

Reeds: Just wanted to say, first of all, your little Gunner looks like a cutie! How amazing 4D is! Also, I KNOW women have been able to turn their breech babies at home..doing crazy little exercises...GOOGLE it! It's not just old wives tales...they really do work! My 2nd ds did this too, unfortunately I didn't realize he had turned and ended up with an emergency c-section because he had turned *several* times and had gotten the cord wrapped around his little neck 3 times!...very active baby in the womb! Even at 12 yrs. he's STILL a busy boy:haha: Praying for you!:hugs:

Hey ladies.

Back from my appt and just wanted to update real quick before Iget a nap...Gunner has flipped breech and weighs about 4lbz 4oz. I have gained no weight in the past 6 weeks. Got in a bit of trouble for that. He did give me iron pills to help with the funny feelings I have been having and said to start taking Flinstone vitamins since I am having problems with eating he said those would be better for the nausea the others cause. She did do a 4D scan this time but the pics aren't the best as his feet and cord is up by his face. So I go back in 2 weeks and then 2x a week after that since I am high risk. He did leave my due date the same...but I have a feeling we will go before then.

I will catch up with all the post in a bit but I did see Momma asking about the opks...they just detect your LH surge which can be short and that usually means you will O about 12 to 36 hours after your surge so keep up the bd! :

Reeds: Just wanted to say, first of all, your little Gunner looks like a cutie! How amazing 4D is! Also, I KNOW women have been able to turn their breech babies at home..doing crazy little exercises...GOOGLE it! It's not just old wives tales...they really do work! My 2nd ds did this too, unfortunately I didn't realize he had turned and ended up with an emergency c-section because he had turned *several* times and had gotten the cord wrapped around his little neck 3 times!...very active baby in the womb! Even at 12 yrs. he's STILL a busy boy:haha: Praying for you!:hugs:

Thank you Faith. I have been working on him already. LOL I am on my ball as I type this. And I will be rocking on all 4...thankfully we have 9 weeks or so to get him in place...my first DD turned breech during labor and that was a time so I didn't have to to have a C-section but for some reason I am way more anxious about him not turning for some reason. So if you know of some more good tricked keep them coming. :thumbup:

He is a cutie Reeds!I have no idea about the breech part.I am sure you will get him turned.

Hello ladies,

Just stopping in before I get my day started to say hello. I hope you all have an awesome day.!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->