Just chit chatting.....

Reeds, the P90X is based on muscle confusion. Here is a link https://www.beachbody.com/product/f...c8447a&ef_id=6QFNUb-sAAAAguk:20110208221300:s I am to scared to try it.

Super, I hope it is not PCOS. I have a trainer but I have not used her this time. Trying it on my own for a little bit.

Fam, I hope you get your numbers soon. I got my back the next day but the lab was in the same building.

Flutter, that is an awesome deal.

Needa, where are you?

Navy, I hope all is well.

Floopy, hi lady.

Off to get my sexy on. Talk to you all later.

i got the boots at Zappo's 6pm store. The distribution center is down from my house.

Where is Navy?

Ready have fun get'n your sexy on

Opk went neg around 5:30pm when I tested so guess I'll call tomorrow 1dpo. I'll still be bd'n tonight. I can say I've really gave it the best shot possible!

Fluter,That is a good deal.I got a pair of Uggs and a NorthFace for a $100 bucks a couple of weekends ago.It must be time to mark all that winter stuff down.Those boots are so comfy but I could never bring myself to pay retail for them.lol

I have been wondering about Navy too.Maybe she is just getting ds settled back into routine.

Have to say yay for the negative OPK Fluter!!

I haven't seen Navy on here or Fb....hopefully as is well and she is getting everything settled. XX

Fam how are you?

Karen hope your not working out too hard. :)

U ladies are making me tired talking about all these workouts.

I LOVE zappo's and 6pm, I have ordered from there alot, not so much lately but LOVE the deals and zappos delivers to canada. 6pm doesn't but when I go to the USA, i pre-order.

I agree Needa,all this workout talk makes me feel lazy instead of tired.I seem to be tired anyway lately.

I told DH last week that I had to get into shape and get a tan before spring gets here.I finally stepped on the scale today and I have gained 9 pounds since surgery.I will be going through tanning bed withdraws before long.Honestly I didn't want to clean it off anyway it is stacked up with boxes.lol

I know this is crazy but I am having some crazy things going on with my teeth and gums.They are hurting.I had one filling I never went back and got but there seem to be like 3 teeth that are kind of achy and my gums are very sore.I don't know why all of the sudden they are doing that.I always go to the dentist and have pretty healthy teeth.I usually have to get a filling every couple of years but that's it.

Fam. Pregnancy can cause problems with you're teeth & gums hun :winkwink: Hope it's not too painful :hugs: but a trip to the dentist might be a good idea,do you get free dental treatment while your preggo over there? Good luck today with you're numbers,i'm sure they'll be fine :thumbup:

Needa. I agree all this talk of workouts make me feel really tired & lazy LOL :haha: I'd rather be sitting on my a** with a cuppa :coffee:.

Flutter :thumbup: That's a great deal:happydance: My MIL bought me ugg boots for xmas but she paid full price :dohh: I wouldn't have but i'm a cheapskate :haha: & i LOVE bargains :cloud9:. Glad you're opk is negative:happydance: FX you've caught that egg :winkwink:

Dale. Sending you massive :hugs: & hope you get this sorted soon hun.

Adanma. Sorry the MS has got you :wacko:but it is a good sign :thumbup:

:hi: Reeds & Ready & anyone i've missed :blush: :hugs:

AFM:
Another negative opk this morning but got some :sex: last night :happydance: so we're back on track :cloud9: & i'm sure ovulation isn't too far away :winkwink:

My levels from Monday 13 dpo were 27.I was hoping for a really big #.lol..Of course I came home and googled it first thing and it doesn't seem to low compared to some.I still have FX that they atleast double.I will not get todays results until Friday.I am staying positive or I will crazy by Friday!The dr wants me to bring my chart and prog. cream in so he can take a look.

Thanks for the info Shellie,I didn't know that.I don't ever remember having problems with my teeth or gums while pregnant before but then again that was ages ago.lol

fam thats a good number! Mine was 35 at 15dpo. My midwife always orders the test STAT which I asked about and it means they have to turn it around in an hour so I was the annoying patient calling and hour and 10 minutes after the draw asking for results! lol! Fx for you that everything doubles as it should.

I was just thinking about Navy yesterday. Hope everything is ok.

I puked for 10 minutes this morning as soon as I got out of bed. It's awful today. I didn't even get my daily smoothie this morning. I had a tiny bit of orange juice and that's all. I just don't think I can do anything more than that. I have NEVER been this morning sick before. ugh. My sister laughed at my misery this morning.

Today Ian entered the school from the front door where all the other kids get dropped off! He kept looking back at me for reassurance, but he did it! The social worker was at the top pf the stairs waiting for him so he knew what to do. So proud of him. There are a lot of cars around and there is a busy intesection next to the building with buses etc so it was really noisy and he focused on the task and got inside on his own! I was worried for when he goes to 1st grade since it's a different building and there is only the one entrance that he would be really overwhelmed so we decided to have him try it now so he'll be used to it by then. He did so good!

Adanma

As said before, try not to get too worked up about numbers. Mine were on the lower side then they weren't even doubling "the way they say they should" and I have a big baby is my belly now. LOL.....try to relax all u ladies counting numbers.

Sending some dust to all u TTC this month.

Thats awesome that your son did that today!!! YAY.

And YAY for feeling like shit, it's your body being taken over by that baby.

Adanma,YAY for Ian!I bet he was also proud of himself!Good job!!

Needa,Thanks!No more # talk from me!lol

Adanma that is good job that Ian did. And wooohoo for feeling like crap. And I mean that in the nicest way. :)

Fam your numbers are gonna be great! I just can feel it. I think this thread is gonna be the 2x2...lol 2 memebers will get pregnant each cycle til all of us have lo's.

Hope everyone is having a great day. We are getting more snow. This is the most snow in our area that I remember in a long time.

Reeds...your babes moved into a new flower...AWWW!!
remember me texting u like mad about my numbers...lol. Its easy to say chill out about them but honsetly, they vary so much woman to woman. And I think your prediciton may be true eh.....2by2.

Oh my gosh I did!! I so didn't seen that. WOOHOO I so hope I am right...and it would be so awesome! And yes we were both a total mess over our numbers. LOL So with that said Fam share your numbers and we will continue to glory in them with you. :)

Fam you areva patient lady! I'd be like Adanma and want now lol. I'm surevyour numbersvare gonna be big and beautiful.

Adanma...Yay for Ian and Yay for puke! Lol I know younfeel bad and I'm sorry for that but you know morning sickness is a great soggy of a healthy pregnancy.

Shellie you're not too far behind me in cycle so maybe we can be in Reeds 2x2 plan.

Today is 1dpo and I feel crampy. I have felt crampy off and on for the last week. Maybe it's just gas

Ready and Super how r u today?

Fluter...I am sure it's not just gas...LOL. I so hoping u get pg this cycle. FX

I can't beleive u only have one flower to go...yay. Its the small things that make u smile.

Ready...did u find my sexy yet? I sure the hell haven't and honestly, i didn't even look for it.

Super...how r u today?

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Reeds, yay for having one flower left. That means my virtrual nephew will be here soon. :happydance:

Adanma, I am so happy for Ian. I am glad you are having MS to me that is a good sign. :hugs:

Flutter, I am so glad you go to :sex: during your ovulation time. I sure hope you catch the egg.

Needa, nope I haven't found my sexy yet:shrug:. I don't know how it got away.:haha:

Hello to anyone I missed.

Afm, I have a dry cough I can't seem to get rid of and it is expected to get to the 20s tonight. So that means I am going home drink some cocoa watch a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->