Just chit chatting.....

fam that's awesome!!!! Can't wait to see scan pics!

momma: haha! The only thing I've ever stuck with is yoga. I am doing the p90x right now because I have gained 25 lbs since my TR surgery and I fear after baby comes the weight will all stay on! I am already feeling more energetic which will come in handy once I have a 6 yo a 4 yo and a newborn!

This was Ian's 2nd day entering school with the rest of the kids.... not as good as wednesday.... lol! He wasn't really focused on the task of getting up the stairs to the door today. He lolly gagged by the door of the van and then almost forgot his bag, then he played with his bag a bit and finally after some gentle urging he went up! hahahaa! He's getting it though!

Also my scary stalker from college poked me on fb.... he friend requested me a few months ago which I denied of course. Ugh. It makes me really uncomfortable. He showed me a box of stuff he kept back when we still talked and it was like... old bandaids of mine and pieces of my hair and a gum wrapper I put gum in.... really creepy. Keeping my doors locked!

Has anyone heard from navy? Bit worried.

Adanma

Fam that is good news! Doubling is good.

Adanma that is weird...I would be creeped out too.

Momma your ticker says 1dpo...FX for a BFP

Hello to everyone!! :)

Hello ladies,

Fam, Yay for numbers doubling.

Adanma, you can block him on FB where he can't find you. I have done someone like that. He sounds very creepy. You can also report him but then he may get even creepier.

Shellie, I love weekends too.

Needa, how are you today.

Reeds, how are you feeling today.

Flutter, FX for you.

Super, I hope dress shopping was fun.

Afm, have a ton of work to do so will check in later.

Hello everyone! :)

Adanma, creepy for sure!

Fam, great news hun!

Ready, the dress shopping was fun! She walked away with a dress, and it was beautiful! Such a happy time for her. I told her I was going to divorce her brother and marry him again just for the pretty wedding! lol

Momma, Fx sweetie!

Fluter, how are you feeling?

Needa, :hugs: ..just because I wanted to..LOL

Thank you ladies for being you!

AFM, well af is here thank god, but my goodness, it is super heavy, I was so nervous about going out lastnight because it was so bad! Just excited to try again! :)

Hey ladies get'n ready to head out for Gatlinburg! I still feel small cramps here and there and kinda bloated...duh no what's the deal with that.

Adanma what a creep!

Fam again congrats on numbers!

I'll trybto check in later and catch up

Super...blah I hate heavy periods. I still have a day every other cycle that makes me scared to leave the house. Hope it eases up

Hey ladies get'n ready to head out for Gatlinburg! I still feel small cramps here and there and kinda bloated...duh no what's the deal with that.

Adanma what a creep!

Fam again congrats on numbers!

I'll trybto check in later and catch up

Wow I didn't realize you were close to Gatlinburg.Thats where we are going next weekend.Even though we spend most of our time in Pigeon Forge.I hope you have fun!

fam...congrats on the numbers.

Fluter, sending good energy your way.

Super...sorry af is so heavy.

Adanma....block that freak...YIKES

Ready...shellie, Reeds, Navy & Momma....hope u chickies are having a good one. YA for fridays. I am working respite this weekend and am loving it. I miss working soo much, not to mention the cash that comes with it!!!

Hey Girls.

Fam. :hugs: Those numbers are great :cloud9:

Adanma. Hun get rid of that creep,he sounds horrible :growlmad:.

Momma. Got my FX for you hun :hugs:

Flutter. :hug: heavy :witch: cramps are awful :growlmad:. Hope you feel better soon & she buggers off for a very long time :hugs:

Needa. Yeah i'm planning on having a great weekend making a :baby: LOL :rofl::rofl:

Hi to anyone i've missed :hugs:

AFM:I got my smiley :)face last night :yipee::yipee: so if i'm not on much this weekend ,you'll all know what i'm doing :baby: making :sex: LOL :haha:

Shellie,Get busy catching that eggy!!We will miss you if you go mia but we understand.lol.I also vote you for Most Colorful Posts!!Love them!!

Hey there ladies. Just popping in to say hi :hi: hope all in well with everyone. So aim on cd6 today and going to get ovulation kit for this cycle. I am kinda confused on them though when you get a smiley face you ovulate with in the next 12 to 24 hours right? And is there a certain time of the day to test???
I am also calling my FS this week to get an appt. .....I just realized today that it will be a year the end of March since I had my TR!!!! DH and I are wondering if maybe my tubes are blocked or semi blocked. okay aim done rambling....I will pop in tomorrow. Night ladies and hope your weekend is going well.

:flower: Morning ladies..
does anyone mind if I join this thread??... I know I am not an oldie..:cry: :cry::cry:but you lovely ladies made me feel so welcome when I joined the other TR thread...last year :coffee: ...:hugs: ..
hope you are all having a great day xxxxxx

Hey there ladies. Just popping in to say hi :hi: hope all in well with everyone. So aim on cd6 today and going to get ovulation kit for this cycle. I am kinda confused on them though when you get a smiley face you ovulate with in the next 12 to 24 hours right? And is there a certain time of the day to test???
I am also calling my FS this week to get an appt. .....I just realized today that it will be a year the end of March since I had my TR!!!! DH and I are wondering if maybe my tubes are blocked or semi blocked. okay aim done rambling....I will pop in tomorrow. Night ladies and hope your weekend is going well.

I think the smiley said 12 to 36 hrs.I never used FMU with them but think it says too.I would just use them after work @8am.

:flower: Morning ladies..
does anyone mind if I join this thread??... I know I am not an oldie..:cry: :cry::cry:but you lovely ladies made me feel so welcome when I joined the other TR thread...last year :coffee: ...:hugs: ..
hope you are all having a great day xxxxxx

Welcome Angel!!

I thought 12 to 36 hours too..
I used mine in the morning as well... and sometimes in the afternoon..
:happydance: happy to get my smiley face his month.. xx

:flower:Fam of 6..
just noticed your ticker.. so many congratulations on your BFP... :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
does that mean you will be a family of 7?? xx

Navy: good to see you!

angel: welcome!

Ok loooooong post coming...

Yesterday at around 1pm I started to have some cramping. I got scared. I had some juice and laid down and at 2:30 I was still cramping so I went to the ER. They drew hcg which was 1650 so still on track there. They did a pelvic exam and said everything looked normal there. Cervix was closed etc.

Then there was the ultrasound. He tried to do a regular but couldn't see anything so he did a transvaginal. My right ovary looked HUGE and it looked to me like two big things stuck together. He had trouble finding the left one, but I think he did ultimately find it. I of course had no clue what anything was supposed to look like but I watched intently so I could google ultrasounds later and see if mine looked like it! lol! I did see him do some measurements. They told me it was inconclusive and that it was too early to tell if it was a healthy pregnancy or a tubal or a miscarriage. I am supposed to have bloods done again monday and then a repeat ultra either tuesday or wednesday.

So of course this morning hubby and I were talking about it and I decided to google 5 wk ultrasounds. I could see the dark area for gestation sac. I asked hubby if he remembered seeing that and he said yes. It was bothering me a bit because I distinctly remember the tech pausing the picture and there were TWO dark areas and he measured both. I'm now panicking about possible twins?????? Wouldn't they have said something!? Or would they wait to see fetal poles next week? I'M SCARED! Hubby laughed and said, "well you wanted 4 kids..." Not funny! Not two at a time! Please pray for me ladies I need the strength.

Adanma

Good morning ladies:) so I want to say thank you ladies for answering my question....making sense to me now. So I am thinking 2mu to test with and Angel you said you tested in the afternoon too????

Adanma- a very BIG Congrats on your BFP sweetie.....that is amazing news :) I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that everything goes well for you and baby. And WOW possible twins....oh boy! Lol

Angel- I haven't been on as much and I think all of us here would love for you to join our group sweetie :hugs:

Okay CD7 for me today.....going to have my one cup of coffee and then the kids and I are going to go take care of my friends dogs and go get a Sunday paper. Be back later :)

:flower:Congratulations Adanma .. wow twins!!
that would be lovely...
cupcake one of the one tuber ladies is also expecting twins :happydance::happydance:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->