Just chit chatting.....

oh man! Hot cocoa sounds good right now! I kinda like theraflu lemon flavor too... hahaha! It's kinda good...

Gonna cut the boys hair tonite so they don't look like bully-boos for the funeral tomorrow. Ugh we have to leave here at 7am to get to rockford on time. I hate early mornings! Especially with kids! And then it's not like we're going on vacation or something fun, it's a funeral.

Anyway, have a nice nite ladies and we'll see you tomorrow evening hopefully

Adanma

Travel safely tomorrow Adanma. Thinking of you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

I agree,Safe trip tomorrow and stay warm Adanma!

Ladies,I have lost it with dr appts and peeing on hpt's non stop I almost forgot tomorrow is our 5th wedding anniversary.I have not even bought him a present.I guess I will be shopping after work tomorrow.He has not mentioned it either maybe he forgot too.:haha:I wanted to add that DH is working days this week and it has been wonderful having a 2 parent household as he goes to work before the kids get home from school and they are asleep before he returns when he works in the evenings.He thinks he may just get to stay on days and that would be just great for all of us!

Be safe Adanma

Ready yummy cocoa and take care of hubs

Fam uh oh lol...hope does get to stay on the new shift

Reeds. YAY at moving up a flower :happydance: You're lil man will be with you in no time :cloud9:

Needa & Ready. LMAO at you two looking for you're sexy :rofl::rofl: You both SO don't need to find it,your gorgeous :hugs:

Flutter. Yeah it'd be so cool if we were the next 2 to get our :bfp::yipee::yipee:. FX for all of us ttc :winkwink:.

Adanma. Sorry you're feeling crap hun :sick:. WELL DONE IAN :dance::dance:. Sending you massive :hug: for today & have a safe trip :thumbup:

Fam. Hope you're DH gets to stay on the new shift :hugs:

AFM: Still no positive opk yet :shrug: but can't be too far away now:winkwink:. Come on eggy i want to be impregnated LOL :haha:

Mornin girls!

We both fell asleep last night and didn't :sex: I think we covered our basis but thought it could be insurance...oh well

I am with fam, I bet it's fine. Now the dreaded 2ww.

Thanks shellie, there is a reason they only allow small avatars on bnb, my ass wont fit in the pic frame. LOL...But once babes is here, I will be walking the streets again. (hehe)
I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

30w2d pic

002.jpg

Adanma, I hope your trip was safe, sorry for your family's loss.

Shellie, I hope that opk becomes + very soon! xx

Fam, how are you feeling hun?

Fluter, I am sure you have it covered! :)

Needa, Nice bump momma! I have a big butt and I am not even preggers!!! lol

I have been thinking about Navy too. Hope to hear from her soon.

Ready,Jose,Mel,Floppy how are you ladies?

AFM, well it has been a long wait and big confusion and stress not knowing where I was in my cycle. I do not ever want to experience that again! Horrible, just horrible. But I started spotting lastnight and FULL flow today, DH says I look like a ghost today. I feel like crap but have never been so excited to see the witch!!:happydance: I should have my thermometer in the mail by the next couple of days and I will then start to chart.

I just want to stay in bed the entire day, but SIL is doing the wedding dress shopping and she has had today booked for a while, so I must go and help her! Pop a few pain killers in me and I should be good to go for a few hours.

Thanks ladies. I hope it's all good. I felt crampy again today but now nothing really. I'm sure the clomid is to blame cause I've been crampy for days.

A www Needa I love your bump! Baby got back over here too snd I ain't preggers either.

Super I'm glad the witch showed so you can get back on track

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I hope your trip is a safe one.

fam, I hope the doc's office gets better for you sweetie. :hugs:

Shellie, thanks. Now my head is big from your compliment.:blush:

Flutter, I am sure you will be fine. I am praying you caught the egg.

Needa, you bump is cute!! I have a big bump too mine's in just in the back. :haha:

Super, I am glad the witch came but I hope this will be her last showing for hmm, about 9 months.

Afm, I am feeling a little better. Not 100% but better. Tomorrow night my hubby and I are going to see the Adam Sandler movie "Just go with it." I love Adam Sandler.

Shellie,Glad to see your PMA up!(I sneaked a peek in your journal)FX this is your month.I love those digital opks!:flower:

Needa,You look all bump to me:)Maybe I am the only person that gains weight everywhere.

Super,Yay for af,I am glad you know where you are in your cycle.I also hope its your last one for 9 months!GL

Ready,Glad you are feeling better.I also love Adam.He is to funny!

AFM,Nothing new for me.I get my 2nd #'s in the morning.Can't wait!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Carole great bump! :)

Dale glad the witch showed for you so you can get back on track. XX

Fam can't wait to hear your next numbers I bet they are gonna be great! :)

Karen I am hoping for a date night and getting to see "Just go with it" as well. I am excited.

Sorry if I missed anyone...love to you all. XX

Hey girls:flower:

Flutter. I'm sure you've covered all bases,FX :thumbup:. LMAO at you falling asleep :sleep: LOL :haha:,we've all been there :winkwink:.

Needa. I'm sure that's NOT true hun :hugs: & i LOVE your bump pic :cloud9:

Dale.:hugs: i'm glad you're cycles are back hun & hopefully you'll be knocked up again :winkwink:

Ready. HAHA at you're head getting big LOL :haha:. Honestly girl take a compliment(that's an order :thumbup:) Glad you're feeling a bit better,a day at a time is the best way i think :hugs:

Fam. Thanks for sneaking a peek in my journal :flower:but don't be shy :blush: i don't bite LOL:haha: & i LOVE stalkers :cloud9:. The PMA is here to stay :happydance:.

Reeds. Enjoy you're date night hun :hugs:.

AFM:Still patiently waiting on ovulation :shrug: i expect it'll happen over the weekend & weekend lie ins mean extra :sex::yipee: Don't you just LOVE weekends? :cloud9:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

shellie: fx for you this weekend! I do love the weekend.

needa: look at your bump awww!

The funeral was lovely. I was crying like a baby of course. Watching my mother in law cry was the hardest thing I think. Both her parents are gone now. Jason's brother and his family were there and didn't say two words to us. They are such assholes. The boys were really good through the whole service and even the burial even though it was like 1 degree outside!

I am meeting with the contractor today to get an estimate on what it will cost to make the house we are looking at liveable again. It's a foreclosure and is in really bad shape. It looks like there were animal hoarders there. The house itself is beautiful though, but all of the carpet, doors, trim, cabinetry, and fixtures would have to be replaced and it would have to be CLEANED by one of those disaster clean up crews so.... But the price is right! lol! I like a project anyway! Jason can't be there, but my dad is coming to make sure teh guy is honest about stuff, an d my dad is really handy so I'm hoping he'll say he can do some of it.

Anyway, sick as a dog again today. ugh. I have energy at least though. I did an hour of ashtanga yoga last night instead of following the 90 minutes of yoga on p90x since it is actually a slower pace than ashtanga which suprises me. I didn't tucker out early so that was a nice change!

Anyway ladies TGIF! I'll check in again in a bit! HOpe everyone is having a lovely day!

Adanma

Okay well my 15 dpo # is 65.It did barely double but I will take it!:thumbup:I have to go in Sunday for another draw.I will get those and todays results Tuesday at my new OB appt.He has me coming in Thursday for a scan.He said he is being optimistic that we may be able to see something then.I am not so sure.That is still really early!

We are also leaving Thursday for our weekend away with my brothers and SILs.I know they are going to think something when I don't drink or get in the hottub.We were also going to go zipline but that is out of the question.So not sure how I am going to play all that off but it will work out!

Adanma,YAY for the exercise.After being on my feet for 8 hrs at work I am just lazy and don't want to do anything else.lol.

Okay well my 15 dpo # is 65.It did barely double but I will take it!:thumbup:I have to go in Sunday for another draw.I will get those and todays results Tuesday at my new OB appt.He has me coming in Thursday for a scan.He said he is being optimistic that we may be able to see something then.I am not so sure.That is still really early!

We are also leaving Thursday for our weekend away with my brothers and SILs.I know they are going to think something when I don't drink or get in the hottub.We were also going to go zipline but that is out of the question.So not sure how I am going to play all that off but it will work out!

Adanma,YAY for the exercise.After being on my feet for 8 hrs at work I am just lazy and don't want to do anything else.lol.

numbers that double are awsome !!!!!!! super excited for you :)
Super I love the new pic
adenma I worship you and your working out lol I always have good intentions but never stick to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->