Just chit chatting.....

:hugs:Thanks Navy2mom..
glad to be part of this wonderful group!! xx

Hey ladies. Get'n ready to head home from TN. It was a good time.

Welcome Angel.

Hi Navy...good to see you.

Adanma try not to freak out. I know it's hard but you'll be able to see your bean or beans! I'd love twins.

Hi ladies welcome angel hope u ok hun?,.....good luck fluter x hi to everyone else.....been to christening today peters friend from work have 2 girls was a lovely day.....also had hold of a baby boy called freddy 3, weeks old really cute and gorgeous thought would be in flood of tears but was fine especially wen so close to memorial day for my baby x hope your all ok ladies and lots of baby dust to you all x x

Adanma, possible twins? that's great! I will be say a special prayer for you for Monday hun xx

Angel, :hugs: welcome, how ar you feeling hun?

Fluter, how is the ss going?

Hello to all you lovely ladies.

AFM, af is getting ready to leave soon!!! yay should be another day or two and then I am all in!!! Giving it my all!

Babydust to all of you lovely ladies xx

Here's what got going on. Weird cm could be that I hadn't paid much attention to my changes in cm lately and it's completely normal but...it's pretty watery kinda like I get before o and today it had a yellow tinge to it (never recall having that before). This morning I woke up feeling very weak and nauseous. Dh said he thought I felt a lil warm. I don't feel sick now just very tired. I hope I'm not getting for real sick while he is home. So that's where my SS is. I'm trying not to read into any of it and get my hopes up.

Here's what got going on. Weird cm could be that I hadn't paid much attention to my changes in cm lately and it's completely normal but...it's pretty watery kinda like I get before o and today it had a yellow tinge to it (never recall having that before). This morning I woke up feeling very weak and nauseous. Dh said he thought I felt a lil warm. I don't feel sick now just very tired. I hope I'm not getting for real sick while he is home. So that's where my SS is. I'm trying not to read into any of it and get my hopes up.

I had lots of cm no yellow though.I also started getting very tired around when I got my BFP.I honestly don't know if being so tired has anything to do with me being pregnant because some ladies don't even find out until later on,but either way I am very tired and so sleepy all the time.I hope thats a good sign for you.

Was it warm in Gatlinburg?I am hoping we get good weather when we get there on Thursday!

Adanma,I am sure everything is fine.I will have my scan on Thursday and by your ticker I will be the same as you when I have mine and was thinking he scheduled me to early.I know if we don't see anthting I will be worried on our mini vacation.I hope next scan you see that little bean.I wanna see pics too!!

Hello ladies!

Angel welcome back. :) Glad to see you here.

Adanma I had 2 sacs early on but it resulted in vanishing twin although my second sac stayed but never grew. Will be praying for you. XX

Fluter I had lots of cm and kinda felt like a waterfall. LOL Good luck hun.

How is everyone? Hope all you ladies had a great weekend.

Hello ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Adanma, Yay for twins. Keep us posted.

navy, glad to see you posting.

Angel, welcome girlie.

Hello to all my TR ladies I missed.

Afm, I did not get see my movie.:growlmad: Although, I paid for them online they did not have proper seating. So we went to a Japanesse bar. We had a great time. My hubby gave me my V-day gift today. It was the Black diamond Key from the open heart collection at kay jewlery. I love it.

:hugs::hugs: Thanks so much for your warm welcome.. I love the TR ladies on this thread! :thumbup:

Hope you are ok Josie .. I am fine.. started ttc again in December still waiting for that :bfp: I am not looking forward to 18th May as that would have been my due date, so I know how you feel xx

Ready sorry about the film, but glad you got a nice pressie for V day :hugs:

Reeds hope you are doing ok hun xx

:flower: evening famof6 fluter and Navy... and Shellie

Super I am fine hun on cd19.. :coffee: so trying tio chill ..

Shellie is probably busy this evening..:sex: :haha: xxxxx

:dust::dust::dust:

2 BFP`s already... looks like a lucky thread!! xx

Evening ladies!!! How is everyone Sunday?? Mine has been really nice. We got the kids there new beds and mattresses yesterday and now I am re-doing there walls and picking out border for the walls. I am looking for a curtain rod for my living room and then a friend of mine told me to look for the other curtain rod that is magnetic for our metal door (need one for my back door in my laundry room).
Fluterby- I read you are having watery cm and that you think you might be coming down with something. Well I believe watery cm is a good thing being in your TWW but I hope your not getting sick :no: go away icky germs!!!
Well it's time for me to go get my kiddos dinner,bathes and settled down. I will be back on after I get my kids tucked into bed. :dust: and :hugs: all around :)

Fam it was pretty cold. Yesterday wasn't too bad and today was nice but we left today. You should be good on weather next weekend. It's so crowded. I was surprised.

Navy I love redecorating. I'm get'n ready to redo my daughters room.

Ready how sweet of your dh!

I'm pretty moody and tired again today. Isn't it too early for those symptoms? Dh and MIL are convinced I'm pg but I'm not. I really think it's a bug :(

:coffee: Morning Ladies..
Just been watching `The great sperm race`... wow! no wonder it is so hard to get pregnant! :wacko: Fluter I hope you get your BFP hun xx

afternoon all...yeah seen that few times really good to watch x

Navy,I also love re doing the kids rooms,DD wants her's changed monthly.lol

Fluter,I hope DH&MIL are right and you are wrong!I am the worst person trying to keep my PMA up,but last cycle I was thinking this is it before I even O'ed.I don't know if it helped but I felt much better in the 2ww.I can't wait for you to start poas!!

Angel,I know that video is amazing.DH watched it with me and we had a good laugh.Then he says how in the world do so many people get pregnant?He was so surprised and talked about it for weeks.lol

Ready,:thumbup: on the Vday gift.I bet it is beautiful!!

:hi:Josey

Good morning ladies,

Just logging in to say Happy Valentine's day!

Now get to :sex:!!!

ready: I love black diamonds! How nice!

Thank you everyone for trying to talk me down off of the cliff. lol! I have a call into the nurse so just waiting to get a call back now.

I have been cramping on and off, but nothing too severe. I've been just taking it easy. Hubby did laundry and everything yesterday so sweet! I'm praying everything is okay with however many babies are in there. If God thinks I'm strong enough for this then I must be so I'm really trying to stop freaking out. I don't even know if there is anything to freak out about yet!

Does anyone have any special Vday plans? We are doing nothing. We all got together at my sister's for dinner last night and she made fried chicken, greens, and yellow rice. She made thsi yummy raspberry drink (virgin for me of ocurse) and homemade ice cream sandwiches! So good! I told her and my mom about what I saw on the u/s and they laughed at me too. They think I must have gotten carried away praying for babies! ha!

Anyway happy valentines day ladies, I hope it's a good one for you!

Adanma

josey it is really hard seeing babies when you want one soooo bad yourself especially around the same time you lost yours :( maybe some of the baby rubbed off on you and you will get your own very soon :)
ready what a great hubby those keys are beautiful, have fun bding girl!!!!
navy i love shopping and redoing rooms not to mention it keeps your mind busy :)
super I love your new pic, what a hottie :)
fam how ya feeling lady? keeping that bun happy :)
adenma twins!!!! wow that would be great :) gl at your scan
angel I will have to check that out I never heard of it
and to everyone happy valentines day <3
afm Im having alot of white cm and I think im about 5dpo not sure temps were crazy due to being sick not sure what that all about i see flutter has it too so maybe its a good sign for both of us :) cleaning the house today I gave hubby a new wedding band this am since he lost his in the house fire we had last feb. waiting to see what he comes up with for this evening he is def. the last min. type

:flower:I am also 5 dpo..nothing unusal to report.. :nope: dont think I have got my bfp this month
we may have a chinese later...:dust::dust::dust::dust: xx

It is very quiet on here today. I hope everyone is celebrating their love with the significant other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->