Just chit chatting.....

Navy yay for driving again!

Josey ((hugs))

Reeds love the name. Congrats to them!

Adanma I hope your baby feels better. My oldest had strep and an ear infection on Monday. So last night my daughter got fever and ore throat so off o the doctor we went. Lovely strep! About noon I started feeling bad. No sore throat just fever, chills, drainage , cough and hella headache. Not good since the boys have baseball tryouts in the morning..

Aww ,I hope everyone feels better soon ..that's no fun being sick...hugs:hugs:

OMG frustrated ...I just wrote and it didn't post on here.

Okay to make it short .... Wanted to see how all you lovely ladies are doing and if anyone had any plans for the weekend. We are just taken it easy and I am going to try to talk DH in taking the kids to Chuck E. Cheese today.

As for the TTC world ... AF is on her with the horrible backache this morning with upper leg cramps and pain with mood swings!!!! Yesterday it was AF cramps and moodiness....DH kept asking me if I was mad at him....and I wasn't...felt bad he even thought that I was mad at him!!!!
Will check back later to see how you awesome ladies are doing.

Fluter and adanma...Hope your kidlets feel better soon.

Navy...yay for driving.

Angel, super, ready, reeds, momma, josie (hugs...I can imagine its a tough time for u)fam, joanne, cheeky, coffee, jaimad and floppy...A huge hello goes out to u ladies.

AFM...been working like a fool these last few days but thats a good thing. I have a new gentleman living with us as well as doing some respite this weekend. Nice to be busy again. Feeling alittle large these days and getting excited to meet my little one. Just to give u a heads up. DH has HUGE isues with posting pics of him or baby online. He even hates FB. He has no issue with me posting private pics of us or baby but nothing on display. So...that being said. I will have to privately message anyone who wants to see a photo of my little one when the time comes. Kinda of a pain in the ass but since its his son, I will respect his wishes.

Need glad your enjoying the bust schedule. As far as the pic thing goes, I understand.

Day 2 of me feeling like crap. I woke up feeling better but later in the day e fever and chills came back.

Fluter....just a thought. Have u ever thought of IUI? With DH being gone so much u could get his sperm washed and kept and try each cycle. In canada its pretty cheap to have it done. Like $500 for several cycles...Just a thought.

Thank you for the "yay for driving" but I think it will be delayed....I had another seizure this morning :( I have had 3 horrible headaches and I am completely drained this is the after affect of having a seizure for me. Please say a prayer for me. I will be back on tomorrow. Good night ladies.

Adanma,I am sorry to hear about DS being sick.I hope he is feeling better now,and the taxes blah hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Josey,How was that vodka hun?:hugs:I hope you are feeling better!

Navy,Sorry to hear about the seizure:hugs:.That sounds very scary!

Fluter,I hope you and your LO are feeling better!

Needa,I understand.I know some moms feel that way about pics so it's only fair that some dads feel that way too!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

AFM,Nothing new for me really.I have had a cramp low on my right side for about 2 days.So not sure what thats all about.I have put it up to growing pains lol..I am feeling like a part time mom and wife these days.I am so tired and have been sleeping about double the amount I usually do.So I don't get much done sleeping 10 hrs a day and working 8.I am working on improving that I just feel so lazy and thats not usually me.I am usually always on the go but not here lately!

navy: hope all is well with you. seizures aren't any kind of fun. take care.

needa: you know I'll be wanting pics so I'll get my request in now!

fluter: thanks. They are in so much debt and weren't even planning their 7 month old and now this! sheesh! And I have to chop off my arms and legs and spin around on my head to get a baby. crazy. I know I'll understand the reasons later, but right now it's not making sense!

josie: hugs. I keep thinking how pregnant I would have been right now. I would have been due in may with 1st baby. due in october with the ectopic and failed uterine pregnancy. My sister is going to be due close to when I would have been. it's hard!

AFM: went to a great autism group meeting thursday. Lot's of sharing and discussion which I love! Lots of new ideas and it just felt great to have the understanding of the other parents. There is also a young lady who has asperger's who goes so she offers some good insight from that perspective. Going to a fund raiser on friday and looking forward to the annual walk in april!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Adanma

Needa his sister brought that up while he was here and he said if it don't happen with him it ain't happenin. However he also said no clomid or preeseed and well that went right out the window lol. Nothing I can do about it right now other than wait for his return. Hopefully in the year he is state side I can get preggo cause if I have to wait an entire year again I'll prob throw in the towel. Age factor for both of us is a big personal factor.

Navy oh no I'm so sorry Hun ( hugs)

Adanma my nephew is autistic and my SIL goes to lots of conferences and she feeds him a very strict diet. He doesn't really get vaccinations. I have to say after all the info I've read on it and because two of my kids are dyslexic...I will be very picky about shots with a new baby especially a boy. They only get shots that are themerasol free as it is. Imglad you got some good info.

AFM...still feeling like death today andstill have fever. Good thig is baby girl feels better. I was supposed to go to a protest today against Westboro Baptist Church but I just couldn't. I felt so bad there was no way I could've stayed out in the cold. I also didn't want to spread my illness, well unless it was to the WBC members hehe! J/k

Ladies I have a gift for each of you can you ladies message me your address so I can send them to you:) also add your favorite scent ...I am excited and can't wait for you all to get what I have been working on:) hugs

Futterby thank you....I am feeling pretty good today.

Hey ladies...Ann so sorry about the siesure. I hope they go away and stay away. XX

Fam Happy 8 weeks hun

Fluter I am with on the protesting against the WBC they are idiots and need to have more than the flu done to them. LOL

How is everyone else??

Thank you for the "yay for driving" but I think it will be delayed....I had another seizure this morning :( I have had 3 horrible headaches and I am completely drained this is the after affect of having a seizure for me. Please say a prayer for me. I will be back on tomorrow. Good night ladies.

:hugs::hugs: aww so sorry hun, hope u feel better soon xx

So I went to DMV this morning and they sent me to Driver safety....I got my license back....I am over the moon ladies....they think that my seizure Mede took a dip cuz of hormones so my dr ordered blood work to check my levels and DH is going to take me over on Wed. ...this might sound silly but I am kinda scared to drive on the highway and go far from home. It has been 6 1/2 months since I have drove!!!

Also I forgot to put out that I also have baby gifts and would like to know which one our expecting mama's would like....piggy,lamb,lion,monkey,frog,elephant....let me know....it's something I am doing for all my friends that are expecting. Hopefully I will be able to send more out soon....keeping my fingers crossed for more BFP's soon

AFM: AF got me today...onto next month!!!

Happy to hear your a driving woman!!! You will be more at ease the more you drive :) sorry the witch got you, it seems to be such a life consumer with all the 2ww waits and what not I really hate it :(
Navy I also wanted to say I think its real telling of your charecter that you are making gifts for all your expecting friends, It really takes a good hearted person to be able to push there wants aside and truly be happy for there friends joyous time :)

Happy to hear your a driving woman!!! You will be more at ease the more you drive :) sorry the witch got you, it seems to be such a life consumer with all the 2ww waits and what not I really hate it :(
Navy I also wanted to say I think its real telling of your charecter that you are making gifts for all your expecting friends, It really takes a good hearted person to be able to push there wants aside and truly be happy for there friends joyous time :)

Mommax- thank you:hugs: I just noticed that your in NY ...if you don't mind me asking where about in NY?? I am from Elmira,NY....but of course live in CA now for DH's duty station.

I am not sure everyone saw my post but I have gifts for you all ...so if you all could message me your address to I can get the packages sent out...also included you favorite scents so I can make what I have gotten to you.

Ready,Reeds and Adanma I have your messages and thank you:)
Reeds I messaged you back asking a couple of questions.

Mommax- thank you:hugs: I just noticed that your in NY ...if you don't mind me asking where about in NY?? I am from Elmira,NY....but of course live in CA now for DH's duty station.

I am not sure everyone saw my post but I have gifts for you all ...so if you all could message me your address to I can get the packages sent out...also included you favorite scents so I can make what I have gotten to you.

Ready,Reeds and Adanma I have your messages and thank you:)
Reeds I messaged you back asking a couple of questions.

Navy being as i am semi new I dont expect to be sent anything but I still think its super sweet of you :hugs:
I live 30 min south of albany in a little farm town :blush: i have heard of elmira where is it in refernce to albany?

Thank you Ann. Congrats on driving!! Its not silly to be nervous when its been that long without driving. But I am willing to bet your a great driver. Did you get my message back about my funky address cause I am a hick that lives in a rural area. LOL Also sorry the witch got you. FX for this cycle.

Well ladies I can't remember if I posted here about my dr appt today...it went well. Gunner is already measuring 7lbs 4oz. I lost 2lbs since last week. He gave me a prescription for zantac for the heartburn. And thats about it. LOL

Navy yay for driving again. I can understand how you must feel nervous. Like Momma said the more you do it the more comfortable you will feel. You are awfully sweet to make gifts for everyone.

AFM...went to the doctor today because I still feel terrible and still have a fever. Tested positive for the flu. All 3 of the kids had to be put on Tamiflu for 10 days to try and keep them from getting it. I hope it works.

uggh hope you feel better fluter.

reeds: Preston measured just over 7 lbs at 34 weeks so we thought he'd be HUGE, but he was only 8 lb 2 oz at 39 weeks when we had him. They couldn't get his whole tummy on ultrasound to measure either! lol! So we REALLY thought he'd be huge.

navy: You're sweet

Just ordered a beautiful silk sari to make a dress out of. I almost hate to cut it, but I'm not going to wear a sari so.... Can't wait to get it though! It's gold with a leaf pattern!

I am going to start going back to yoga this week. Ashtanga uses your abs quite a bit so I'll be sure to take it easy, but I really miss it and I feel like it would be good to get more centered.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening

Adanma

Navy...your soo kind and YAY on the DMV.

Hope u get better fluter.
Do some yoga for me adanma, I can't stretch nothing these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->