Just chit chatting.....

Thanks Fluter! I just always want to make sure. I feel as big as a house but still haven't gained but 7lbs. I ate and ate this weekend so I thought for sure I gained something but natta.

I just wanted to say thanks for all your support yesterday I felt really ill after the test i think it was cause I freaked myself out! anyways your comments really put me at ease thank you :)
PS:cant wait to see the bump pic too

wow reeds that's great! Looking forward to the pic!

momma: glad you're feeling better. I think we all stress about anything to do with our tubes/ fertility. It's just so much unknown stuff until you've had a pregnancy in your uterus and you KNOW they are open and working! Fx for you and hopefully the hsg will help bring a bfp to you this cycle!

AFM: I've done my best to rest up. I had my neice yesterday only a half day and will have her all week for a half day. That way I don't have to lift the carrier into the van and out since Ian is home from school by then. She isn't 20 lbs yet so I can lift her okay. She luckily slept most of the time I had her too so hoping for that again today!

I made an appt with the SHER institute for reproductive medicine. A friend of mine recommended them to me as she had success there for a male factor thing. They have twin boys now Ian and Isaac. My appt is on March 16th! It feels good to get things rolling on that. It's 2 hours from here though, but worth it if I get a baby out of the deal!

In non ttc news: My fav musician is going to be in Chicago in April. I haven't seen him in several years! I actually missed 2 tours due to having a baby and having a surgery so I'm excited to see him again. Hubby is coming too. It will be his first time seeing him. I used to do the whole backstage groupie scene thing so it will be different just seeing the show! Of course I am friends with his webmistress still so I'm sure I could work something out....lol! I'm too old for that stuff now. Anyway I urge everyone to go see him if he is in your area he's brilliant. Peter Murphy. Such a genuine, sweet person too. Love him!

Adanma

wow reeds that's great! Looking forward to the pic!

momma: glad you're feeling better. I think we all stress about anything to do with our tubes/ fertility. It's just so much unknown stuff until you've had a pregnancy in your uterus and you KNOW they are open and working! Fx for you and hopefully the hsg will help bring a bfp to you this cycle!

AFM: I've done my best to rest up. I had my neice yesterday only a half day and will have her all week for a half day. That way I don't have to lift the carrier into the van and out since Ian is home from school by then. She isn't 20 lbs yet so I can lift her okay. She luckily slept most of the time I had her too so hoping for that again today!

I made an appt with the SHER institute for reproductive medicine. A friend of mine recommended them to me as she had success there for a male factor thing. They have twin boys now Ian and Isaac. My appt is on March 16th! It feels good to get things rolling on that. It's 2 hours from here though, but worth it if I get a baby out of the deal!

In non ttc news: My fav musician is going to be in Chicago in April. I haven't seen him in several years! I actually missed 2 tours due to having a baby and having a surgery so I'm excited to see him again. Hubby is coming too. It will be his first time seeing him. I used to do the whole backstage groupie scene thing so it will be different just seeing the show! Of course I am friends with his webmistress still so I'm sure I could work something out....lol! I'm too old for that stuff now. Anyway I urge everyone to go see him if he is in your area he's brilliant. Peter Murphy. Such a genuine, sweet person too. Love him!

Adanma

Thanks so much for your kind words and I love having other people who get what im going through and feeling and you are spot on :hugs: Im glad to see you did'nt let your Mc completly knock you down Im sure it was hard to dust yourself off and keep moving forward but I think your like me you will not give up until you get what you want :baby: There is never a dead end with this journey just many long roads but i do believe if you keep at it you will get your baby im just so impatient and want it now lol keep us posted on how it goes, Is this a specialty place ?

Yes it's a fertility clinic. And you're right I feel like I would go absolutely crazy if I didn't look forward and focus on what I can do to make this happen. If I start looking in the past I just get too down and I can't do that to my kids and my husband. They need me to be present and so I am. Don't get me wrong, I think about it everyday and I am still mourning all of my losses, but it cannot be the focus for me right now.

In totally off topic news: My son is being bullied in school! He's only in kindergarten! He told me he gets pushed around everyday at recess by the same evil little gnome. I shouldn't say that, it's probably what's being modeled at home for this poor kid. I just cannot believe it! It's been almost 6 month sin school and no one from teh school has told me anything! He even said he sometimes tells the teacher on the playground! I wrote a pretty intense email to his teacher cc to the principal about getting this taken care of immediately. This kid is in his classroom as well and has been pushing Ian in class too. There are 18 kids in class and the teacher hasn't seen this happen? It's not like a whole playground worth of kids in there and it's not a huge room. I'm pissed! I feel like it's been fight after fight with this damn school and I'm tired of it! If this is the best school district on the area that is truly scary. ugh. Okay rant over.

Adanma

Good day my ladies. Here is a 34 week bump pic as promised. I pray everyday that all my TR ladies get a forever baby soon. I always feel a bit guilty posting about my pregnancy and I love you all so much for being my side during this whole journey. :hugs:

34weeks.jpg

adanma I love your outlook you keep on pushing forward momma! As for your problem with bullys I totally understand my friend has been dealing with the same thing and nobody does anything to help fix the situation!!! I could go on and on i hope you get some relief soon unlike my poor friend and her daughter :)
Reeds I love the pic your bump is soooo cute and I know I have'nt been here as long as the other ladies but it makes me happy to hear about your baby you are a success story and that makes me hopefull!!!! keep on posting and I cant wait to see baby pics

Reeds,I love the bump pic.I did not know it was humanly possible to only gain 7 pounds.Great job you will be back at pre preg weight in no time.Enjoy your time with your little man it won't be long and you will have to share him with the world.

Adanma,:thumbup:for seeing a RE.You are getting the ball rolling and I hope you get that BFP soon.

Momma,We all know to well that feeling of wanting it now.I can't tell you how many times I told DH something was wrong because it had not happened.I was thinking that I was so fertile before and it shouldn't take so long.I honestly think it may just take a little while for us TR ladies.Maybe our bodies just needs to sort itself out and get with the program.I am so excited to hear about your hsg,after mine I was totally relaxed!I hope it has eased your mind too!

Fam I was a bit chunky to begin with so I think my body is just using that extra fat I didn't need. LOL I eat when I am hungry but I don't find myself snacking all the time and I drink lots of water. I did eat a lot this weekend so I had expected some weight gain but didn't as long as Gunner is growing I am not gonna worry.

Ladies I still remember ttc like it was yesterday and how desperate I was to know why I couldn't get pregnant what was I doing wrong...and I really think I just was putting too much pressure on myself. The month I did finally get my sticky bean I just gave in and went with the flow...I mean I did bbt, use BSF and took my meds but I wasn't worrying all the time and I also had a appt with a FS scheduled so I guess I seen a light at the end of the tunnel and once I relaxed about it thats when it happened. I so know its easier said than done but I believe that is the main thing that helped me....that and alot of talks with God and letting out all my feeling of frustration to him XXXX

Adanma I'm so happy for you. I love your spirit and your ability to keep on trucking. I know you will be blessed soon!

Momma I'm glad you're feeling better about your hsg. I was a nervous wreck for minebnd cried like a baby during it cause I was so scared and then I cried cause I was so happy after lol

Reeds love the bump! You shouldn't ever feel bad about posting about your pg. I personally always find it encouraging when a tr sister is expecting...the proof is in the pudding!

Hello ladies! :)

Well I am all moved in!! but not unpacked. sigh.. lol

Momma, you will get your bfp in no time! :hugs:

Fam, I am so happy that all is well! :hugs:

Reeds, what a lovely bump!

How are you all?

AFM, af is due in a week...not feeling it but it could be because I have been so busy that I have not had time to think about it...lol FX!!

Hey super, I got pg packing and had implantation the day we had the movers here..lol. Maybe moving will bring u some baby dust.

AFM...been reading but no time to post much. I have some wonderful news, I have a new client moving in tomorrow. I am so excited to get back to work. It is also my little mans 6th bday tomorrow. So we are having a party before the young man moves in at 4pm.

Adanma....kick some butt at school, that shit is so not needed with poor kids, my 10 yr old is bullied sometimes too. Little punks these days.

I hope all u ladies are doing great and sending baby dust to all ttc this cycle. GL ladies.

Evening ladies ;) how is everyone tonight?? I am just relaxing on my couch watching tv with hubby.

Reeds-very cute baby bump pic.... And don't feel bad for posting about your pregnancy I love hearing about it and I am sure the other ladies do too :)

Adanma-that is horrible that your little boy is being bullied.....I hope everything works out and the kids being mean get dealt with.

Need- how are you felling sweetie?? Not long now and Reeds and you will be holding your sweet baby boys:)

Super- here's hoping you get your BFP!!

AFM- I posted in my TTC journal. I will be back on tomorrow,night ladies.

Hiya Ladies, Hope your all well......Just to let you know im back on the ttc journey now im all safe to do so so here to lots of baby dust to all ttc....

Hope everyone ok x x

Super glad the move went well..

Adanma.. sorry that your son is being bullied.. hope it gets sorted out soon.. :hugs:

Reeds lovely bump piccy!! xx

Hello Navy Fluter Needa Fam Momma Shellie.. and anyone I missed.. xx

reeds: how cute! I love bump pics and I love hearing about your pregnancy so don't feel bad. I gained 7 lbs the first week I was pregnant with my boys it seemed like!

super: I've been in my house for almost 5 years and I'm not unpacked yet... lol

needa: happy birthday to your boy!

as for the bullying, I wrote a letter to the teacher and cc-ed to teh principal. The principal called yesterday to talk over the issue. I feel a bit better about it knowing they will be keeping an extra eye out for him. He is also going to be working with the social worker on how to respond to kids in that situation and how to advocate for himself etc. So that's good.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day

Adanma

Fam and reeds thats why Im soooo thankful for all you girls, you know exactly how I feel and knowing that you felt like your day would never come to makes me feel good because your day did come!!!! so that means my day will come too :)
Flutter I would have cried right then and there but im a closet cryer and held it in until I got into my car then I fell apart! Gosh what an emotional year this is turning out to be

Hey ladies,

Sorry for being MIA work and school are kicking my butt.

Reeds, love the belly and don't stop telling us about your pregancy.

Adanma, I hope they get that bullying crap under control. My youngest was bullied once and I pressed charges on the young man. Because the band teacher caught it on video.

Sorry I can't respond to everyone. But I hope all is well. I finally got my cycle today. :happydance: TTYL

Hiya everyone!

Adanma glad you got the bully issue dot with. Some kids I swear, guess then see it at home...smh

Yay for getting moved in Super! Hope a BFP follows.

Good luck ttc again Josey!

Hope everyone else is having s great hump day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->