Just chit chatting.....

Hi ladies.

Adanma- good to hear the principle called and are going to keep an eye out and that the Social worker is going to help too.

Josey- yay for TTC again.... Will keep my fingers crossed for you:)

Ready- sorry that work and school are kicking your butt....hope everything calms down soon for ya :hugs:

AFM: Just waiting around....tired,hungry,bloated and just want to sleep!!! Waiting to test again...but thinking I might test on Sunday....we will see. I am 10 DPO today

:hugs: Morning!
hope all my TR ladies are well..
I feel :sleep: this morning. am meeting up with a friend later for :coffee:
which is always good... xx

Good morning everyone! Hope the day finds you well!

I had a bit of shocking news yesterday. My sister is pregnant again. Her baby is almost 7 months, but she thinks her last period was early january. She didn't want to tell me, but I guessed it anyway. She thought it would add sting to my situation. It kind of does, but I want to be there for her and support her. She wasn't trying for this and she is financially strapped as it is so this is stressful for her. I just wish I had it so easy you know? Anyway... just wanted to share. I'm going to be an auntie again!

Adanma

adanma ouch! I know that it might make you feel many emotions but it means your a great sister that you are going to be strong and happy for her :)

:hugs: aww its a bit of a double edge sword Adanma.. hope u r ok xx

Adanma, :hugs: I know how you feel. You are happy for her but it stills hurts. The week after I had my m/c one of my friends told me she was preggers. But for whatever reason she is not really happy about it. :shrug: I wish it was me.

Hello ladies! :) I have been missing you all!

What a week! ugghh

Adanma, It is a hard thing to deal with for sure, Congrats on being an auntie again :)

I hope all my TR ladies are doing well!!

Well ladies 5 days until testing/af kinda getting nervous now.lol

Hello Ladies...I just signed up on here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm 26 years old and have been TTC for almost a year now with no results and to top it all off, my sister, cousin, AND bestfriend all became pregnant unexpectedly within a few months of me telling them I was trying. I've managed to be happy for them and not take what I'm feeling out on them however that leaves me with nobody to talk to and I feel very alone. I'm just looking for someone to talk to who understands as obviously none of the close females in my life do. I've been looking around on-line and it seems that depression after all of this is normal and I would just like to feel like I'm not all alone. If I posted this in the wrong forum, please let me know remember i'm just a newbie.
Leah

Adanma,Congrats on being an auntie again,I know it must be hard but you are having a great attitude towards it good for you.

Josey,:thumbup: for TTC again.

Navy,FX for a BFP on Sunday.

Super,Glad you got moved!:flower:I hope that BFP follows you to your new home!

:hi:to all of you wonderful ladies!!

Hi ladies:) how is everyone's night?? Mine has been okay. It's 9:46 here...I am off too bed. I will pop in tomorrow.

Fam thank you sweetie... I hope this is our month too....I don't feel much of anything just tired. I did call my TR Dr. today and got an appt for March 21st at 11am to see where we go from here since it will be a year since my TR surgery at the end of this month with no BFP's...hoping for an HSG appt.
DH leaves for deployment this month so I will be in the same boat with Futterby soon.
I have my neurology appt tomorrow at 1pm....to get my DMV paperwork done.....please say a prayer!!

Futterby- how you doing???

Night to all you lovely ladies:) baby dust ... Labor dust and sleep tight dust to you all:hug:

Hi ladies:) how is everyone's night?? Mine has been okay. It's 9:46 here...I am off too bed. I will pop in tomorrow.

Fam thank you sweetie... I hope this is our month too....I don't feel much of anything just tired. I did call my TR Dr. today and got an appt for March 21st at 11am to see where we go from here since it will be a year since my TR surgery at the end of this month with no BFP's...hoping for an HSG appt.
DH leaves for deployment this month so I will be in the same boat with Futterby soon.
I have my neurology appt tomorrow at 1pm....to get my DMV paperwork done.....please say a prayer!!

Futterby- how you doing???

Night to all you lovely ladies:) baby dust ... Labor dust and sleep tight dust to you all:hug:

Prayer said Navy.I hope you are back driving soon.I am terrible at keeping up I thought you had already done that.May I say wow you were left with great tube lengths!I am being nosey but have you had a hsg before or are you looking to get your first one?Anyway I hope you don't need the appt. and get your BFP!!!

Navy FX all falls into place for you. XX

Well my Dh's cousin and his wife had their baby about 4am this morning a healthy little girl 8lbs 2oz named her Abigail Lane.

Navy FX all falls into place for you. XX

Well my Dh's cousin and his wife had their baby about 4am this morning a healthy little girl 8lbs 2oz named her Abigail Lane.

:thumbup:I love the name!

Fx for you Navy and I hope all goes well with the DMV

reeds: how sweet!

Turbotax misfilled out my taxes and I did not get my child tax credit! GRRRR! Now I have to deal with the IRS and my money will be severely delayed. I'm so annoyed!

My big boy is home sick from school. He developed a fever really suddenly last night. He's been hoarse for 3 days, but no pain and now the fever? Keeping a good eye on him today.

Adanma

Morning ladies :) Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!

Fam- yes I had this appt set up a few weeks ago but had to cancel cuz DH went out to sea....so now that he is on mini vaca from the navy....we are getting my appt done.
My TR dr did do a HSG on me while I was in the operating room after they put me back together again...and everything was good then....but being almost a year now and I haven't even gotten a BFP on a test...is frustrating and makes me think that my tubes filled with scar tissue. I know I'm not being very positive just trying to keep it real and not get my hopes up...but there is always a silver lining to every gray cloud!! Since the TR surgery the only other test was for DH.....DH's SA done before I went in for surgery....and his boys are healthy and ready to go....so I know it has to be me.

Thank you ladies for the prayers for everything to fall in to place :)

Reeds- aaww yay....Congrats to your DH's cousin and family :)

Adnama- how you doing sweetie?? And I know it's tough but Congrats on becoming a auntie
again:hugs: also on the taxes....grr that is crazy!! I hope everything works out.

Okay time for me to go get ready for my day and get going....will post more later.

Hi ladies, feel bit down today the other girl I work with left for her maternity today would of been me joining her been ok around her feeling the baby kick etc etc just feel sad now....maybe just being silly who knows eh......hope your all ok x goin to have a vodka think I need one x

I'm back from my Neuro. Appt.....it went Great!!! Dr cleared me to drive...So now on Monday DH and I are going to DMV so hopefully the DMV fairy god mother will grant me my Lic back!!!!!
I poas morning....it was either third or forth morning urine.....but it came back BFN!!! I am 12DPO today...what will be will be...I think god knows that my hand needs surgery and that my hubby is leaving and doesn't want to put any more on my plate right now....I have a feeling that things will happen when DH gets back later this year.

Navy yay for driving again!

Josey ((hugs))

Reeds love the name. Congrats to them!

Adanma I hope your baby feels better. My oldest had strep and an ear infection on Monday. So last night my daughter got fever and ore throat so off o the doctor we went. Lovely strep! About noon I started feeling bad. No sore throat just fever, chills, drainage , cough and hella headache. Not good since the boys have baseball tryouts in the morning..

Hi Leah. TTC is super stressful at times. Hang in there!

Adanma I just saw you're going to be an aunt again. I know how u feel. My step-sister had a baby back in October and she didn't wanna be preggo and she is nowhere near financially secure. Her and her oh do not have jobs...ok I'm not even gonna get started. Hugs to you. You'll love that baby no matter what

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->