Just chit chatting.....

Needafr - Thanks i have it all planned out and how much i will send in to chapel hill so i say around this time next year i will ne on my way to have my TR. But for now would love to cheer you ladies on.And i see you already preggo congrats.

I had my TR done at Chapel HIll...they are wonderful there!! :)

Hello ladies :)

Hi Tesha! Welcome, you have come to a wonderful group of ladies!

Adanma, Love the pic!! You are beautiful.

To all the ladies ttc :hugs: we will get there ladies!

To all the preggers ladies, :hugs: I cant wait to see pics of your babies!

I am not taking it too serious this month, I am afraid it will bring me to a very low place. We will be trying for sure!!! I am saying that I am gonna take it easy now, but I know I will not beable to! lol

:hugs: lovely ladies

Just went on a lovely walk with my family and our dog. Felt good. Helping mom pin her dress to have it altered today and then date night with hubby again. Bombay Indian Grill followed by netflix. Can't wait!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Adanma

Adanma sounds like a wonderful day!

I am cleaning AGAIN. LOL And being a evil mom and making my girls help. LOL

reeds my house was spotless the last month of my pregnancy with Preston. I think I cleaned it every day at least once. I had all his little clothes washed and ready and his diaper station all set! lol gotta love nesting! If I had kids old enough to help I guarantee they'd be made to. That's how you earn your spot in the house and your dinner IMO. lol!

Adanma

Adanma I'm sooo happy they approved you. You are such a trooper. I know you will be blessed.

Ready yay for vaca! Boo for snow lol. I miss TX so much!

Reeds and Needa aww your beans have moved into their final flower!

Welcome Tesha! I'm not knocking Chapel Hill but where I went was amazing and it was much much cheaper. They have an extremely high success rate and a forum were everyone is supportive and close. If you're interested in the info PM me.

AFM busy busy with softball and baseball. I'm at he ballpark almost everyday of the week. Oh and my SIL who was on bc just told me Thur. Night that she's pg. I'm super excited for them but it did sting a lil. Oh well...maybe in about 6-8 mo it'll be my turn.

Welcome Tesha!!

Adanma,That is great news!So glad to hear you were approved!I hope you and DH had a great night out!

Super,FX for you!

Fluter,Those ball games are time consuming aren't they!

We are suppose to have more wonderful weather today,so we are taking the kids to Rock City and Ruby Falls.I am not really feeling up to it but looking forward to getting out of the house.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Sorry angel.

Hiya to everyone else, hope u are all enjoying your weekend.

So sorry Angel.

For those of you who have been ttc for a long time with no BFP I just want to share with you that another TR sister I know got her first BFP a couple days ago after trying for nearly 2 years! She finally had her hsg at about the 15 mo mark and it showed a piece of scar tissue blocking at the uterus that the doctor was able to flush out. Her other tube was completely blocked. She did clomid with injections with no luck. She only used SI this time. It was her 2nd cycle using. I'm thrilled for her. Just shows that you can't give up!cause stranger things can happen

Hiya Ladies...Hope your all well and welcome to the newbies x

Well im currently 10dpo today done a FRER yesterday but was in afternoon not much to see have posted in Pregnancy tests....so took a ic this morn and not sure whether its a evap or start of a bfp...could you take a look plzz? the line is a same thickness of the control line dont have much experience when it comes to evaps are they same thickness???

Nor getting my hopes up as of yet x

Thanks Jo x

did you have a look angel? what do you think?....trying not get hopes up as feel very crampy x

Josey,I see it hun.I hope it is your BFP!FX for you!

thanks fam and angel...so not trying to get my hopes up the only sympton i have is feeling really sick..and crampy which usually happens when due af or pregnant...hate the waiting game...never know might be 3rd time lucky... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->