Just chit chatting.....

thanks fluterby early days yet but im keeping everything crossed x

did you have a look angel? what do you think?....trying not get hopes up as feel very crampy x

yes I took a peak hun..
the lines look good, sometimes you can get evap lines though with these ones..but if it was me I would get a FRER or clear blue digital and do a test ..then you would know.. if you are pregnant then the sooner you find out the better, but if not.. :hugs: dw its early days.. xx

I have thought I was pregnant twice now.. in December and this time round.. as I felt so tired and sick and was bloated.. had stuffy nose etc
but each time my AF has arrived!

Morn Ladies done a FRER this morn looks like a bfn have posted it in pregnancy tests let me know what you think?... x

posted my reply there.

okay i"m going to go on a short rant. A firend of mine posted the new saftey recommendations for carseats which states that kids should be rear facing longer as it has been shown to be like 500% safer! So why are people arguing and saying that it's ridiculous and it's inconvenient, and the government should stay out of their business!? If you KNOW that something is safer for your kids and it's well within reach financially, why wouldn't you do it!?? It's not liek they are saying the only safe carseat is a $400 one! They are just saying it's a rear facing one! They cost between 35 and 200 dollars and you would need to get the same thing once the baby is over 20lbs anyway which for the VAST majority of babies is well before they are 4 years old! I don't get the argument.

rant done

I'm having a lovely day and i hope all of you are too.

Adanma

Come on ladies...where are u all? There has to be some great things happening in your lives that u want to share.
My boys came back from the ex's house this weekend and they told me how much they loved me. AWWW

Well I don't have anything great to share. Yesterday evening a big chemical plant in Louisville had several explosions. It killed Way's half brothers dad. We are very close with his oldest brother and we knew his dad very well. This is tragic for the family. It really hurt Way's heart when I told him today. He feels so bad not being here for his brothers. To make matters worse a fellow soldier he works with burned up in his vehicle the other day. Way was responsible for stripping the MRAP the medics transported his body in. So very very sad. Sorry to be the Debbie Downer but that's whats going on here.

Morn ladies,....hope your all well...sorry fluterby to hear your bad news....afm well decided not to test today at due tomorrow and feeling crampy so have seein she on way feel ok about it though......work really bad at the moment lots of pitching and sniding remarks so have spoke to manager and have meetin with woman in question today..like being in a playground at the moment....going to do something special on Sunday as I would have been due baby......hope everyone ok and wrk update later x

Man oh man guys! So sorry to hear all of the bad news fluter!

josey I think that's special to do! Have you decided what you'll do yet?

Adanma

Fluter,So sorry to hear that:hugs:

Josey,I wish I could give you a big hug hun!:hugs:

AFM,nothing going on here.DH is off for the week and he is getting loads of stuff done around the house.To bad it is all on the outside.I am hoping to get started remodeling the bathrooms soon.Oh and my glass door on my new front loading washing machine broke so laundry is getting crazy.I hope they come out and fix it soon!

Needa,so off topic but you are in Canada lol..My flat iron says not for household use in Canada?What is that all about can you not buy them there to use at home?lol

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Fluter....that sound horrible. Prayers go out to DH friend and family. Very sad.

Josie....hoping your work situation gets better and thats so nice to have a special day on Sunday.

Fam...LOL, no clue what that is all about. I have a flat iron and no concerns. The only thing I can think of is some items are not approved and don't meet Canada's specks. Like those scentsy plug ins, the ones u put straight in the wall. They weren't approved in Canada til recently. Even though I bought some off ebay.....weird eh.

Oh my goodness it's less than a week now til we get a baby on here!?

Hiya ladies,

Flutter, so sorry to hear about the explosian.:hugs:

Josey, I hope everything gets better sweetie. :hugs:

Fam, you are 10 weeks already. :happydance:

Needa, not long to go.:thumbup:

I'm back!!! Had a blast. The Mall of America is huge!!! I will post pictures on my FB. It was funny because my newphew is puerto ricen and black and this lady kept looking at him asking her friend what is he is he black, white or mexican. Then his mom walked up and then I walked up so they were really confused. LOL If you are not my friend on FB pm and I will give you my name.

Was in Chicago yesterday it was warmer there then it was in Minnesota. My SIL texted me today and said they had a snow storm this morning. But when I got there the snow was melting. I told her because I bought the Texas heat with me. LOL

Hi ladies.....well meetin did not go well and have feeling now everybody on my case if u know what I mean.....oh well...i live about a min away from the beach so we thinking of taking Olivia for a walk to the beach...dont want it too be a sad day but not sure how I feel tryin to be so strong with situations at work and obv Sunday wanting it to be happy day will say a little prayer.....x thanks for all your thoughts.....and can feel the cyber hugs x

Ready,glad you had a great trip!:flower:

Josey,Sorry your meeting didn't go well.I hope it gets better for you!I am also having some problems at work with a few people and their attitudes.I see myself telling them to kiss my butt in the near future!

josey: I went through two years of office hell. We had some big drama makers and I would go to the doctor and let him know what was going on in hopes of it stopping. I mean we had big stuff like the associate doctor lying to patients about diagnosis so he could do procedures, he was having a relationship with his assistant, etc! So.... the assoc decided he couldn't work with me and since he brought the office a lot of money I was let go! I still talk to some of the girls I worked with there and they say it's gotten even worse. So I guess they fixed the problem eh?

Honestly though I never would have quit that job in a million years even though my health was affected by the stress. Being home with my boys is the best thing that has happened so I can't really be upset right? God, works in mysterious ways. Who would have thought getting fired would be good!?

The most important thing Josey is you and I just ask of you not to let it get to a point where you are physically or mentally suffering over it. big hugs to you

Adanma

Thanks adanma.....i felt the lady is question was trying to drag everybody into it....or should i say they all had a good gossip about me i honestly felt like quitting my job yesterday...dont need to be around people like that....we talking a 50 odd year old woman here and lot of people like her but she shown her true colours and think everybody jumped on the band wagon well some...even said one of the staff not speaking to me this lady came into work and was speaking to me fine....

Just awful atmopshere in there at moment and with it only being small place does not help...seemed to be ok today but maybe as the woman is question was not in work....

Ive just done a answer test take a look in pregnancy tests...got you all thinking now and rushing over there.....lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->