Just chit chatting.....

Fluter, I am sorry hun :( :hugs: I hope you and your family get through this :hugs:

Josey, I am sorry about work :hugs: pregnancy tests? :)

Ladies, I just wanted to stop in quickly , I was not able go to work today :( I am oing or just about to and it hurts:( DTD last night even hurt...I feel heavy down there and aches all around. I am going to try to get another beding session in this evening but the way I feel I am not sure. I guess I was just wondering if this is normal or should I see the doctor? I felt like this a little last cycle but seems worse this one.

Thanks ladies :hugs:

super ever since I got my TR I had reeeeaaaally bad O pain! And it always seemed from both sides. Not sure if it's scar tissue or more than one egg. I did have two sacs last time so I dunno, but I definately had a lot of pain. Since my ectopic I ovulated once from my right tube. They saw that it was ovulating when I went for me FS consult actually it was cool! But I had NO pain with it at all so it made me think it was because of the scarring. I would bring it up with doc since it's keeping you from normal activities. I hope it's nothing! Try to bd just in case eh?

Adanma

AF got me this morn...dammm witch....Hope your all ok ladies x

:hugs: Josey.

How is everyone??

Seems like the thread has slowed down a bit. I really hope everyone is ok. :flower:

Josey,sorry hun!I was really hoping she wouldn't find you!:hugs:

Super,I agree with Adanma that I had strong O pains after my TR but mine were pretty much like really bad af cramps.The month I got my BFP,I had a lot of pain while dtd even had to stop one time.*TMI*It was like there was something actually sore in there.lol..At my first ob appt my dr found 2 large cyst so I don't know if the pain and cyst are connected but that's just my experience.I hope you get to feeling better and catch that eggy!

I feel much better today, I must have o'd last night, I feel a little beat up though..lol Did manage to get some bd'ing in and will get some more in today and tomorrrow. FX!!

It will not be long now until we have some babies around here!!! I can't wait! :)

I feel much better today, I must have o'd last night, I feel a little beat up though..lol Did manage to get some bd'ing in and will get some more in today and tomorrrow. FX!!

It will not be long now until we have some babies around here!!! I can't wait! :)

I just wanted to say i had the same thing and asked the dr. and he said it could be scar tissue. good luck super

Hi ladies...
I had strong O pains and sore bb's when I was about to get AF...never had that before.
Sending baby dust to all TTC this cycle. Hope everyone is all well.

It did slow down eh? I'm still waiting on AF so I can get my cycle started! I was o-ing on the day of my appt which was the 16th so I should be due by the end of this month. Long cycle though. O-ed on CD23. Must have been due to the ectopic.

Anyway I hope all is well with you guys!

Adanma

I just wanted to say i had the same thing and asked the dr. and he said it could be scar tissue. good luck super

Is that a bad thing? pain from scar tissue? I feel a little pain still today but not near as much as yesterday.

I have no clue if it's bad super. I did have two uterine pregnancies though and the one ectopic so... it may be ok? I always had pain with o even before the TR just not so bad. It could just be the swelling that happens around o time stretching something that's attached to something else and it hurts. Doesn't mean anything is blocked or anything. I still would let doc know though. fx all is good and this is it for you!

I just found out about a company who will pay for your IVF meds if you make less than a certain amount (which they don't state btw) but I'm hoping they can help us! keeping fx!

Going to a benefit tonight for my good friend who is trying to adopt two boys 14 and 6 I think? from peru. They are brothers and their parents were killed somehow. It's costing them a LOT so we thought this is the least we could do right? She has no bio kids and he has 1. They have her and my friends niece that live with them, but they have wanted this for awhile so I'm hoping for them! The peruvian government has jerked them around through this. They paid a certain amount and then all of a sudden the government wanted more! Crazy! Gosh, it just seems like we are all waiting for our little blessings to come around. I hope we all have some luck SOON!

love you guys

Adanma

Hello ladies. I know I have alot of catching up on....sorry I have been MIA.
So I had my fertility appt this week and my dr is going to do an HSG and gave me a Valium,Tylenol,antibiotics and birth control...I also have to get blood work done on CD3 and he also said he is going to check to see how many eggs I have left.
DH is gone left Monday and I have carpel tunnel release surgery on Monday....will be using my left hand to do everything,can't get right hand wet for a month and will be down about 3 months!!! PT will start after dr gives the okay to start strengthing right hand. Yeah I think that is all that is going on...lol
Oh almost forgot everyone's that gave me their mailing address for my gifts to you
will be going out in April :) okay I will try to get back on tonight to write more.

Just wanted to say Adanma I love your pics....your boy are adorable :)

Hey ladies!! :)

I Am saying thinking I am 1 dpo today :) now the horrible tww!!

Hi ladies

Hope you are all well.

Just popping on to let you know that I am still going ahead with the 2nd reversal. It will take place on 21st April, not long to go, does mean I will be spending Easter in hospital though

Take care all xxxxx

Adanma,FX you qualify for the IVF meds.:flower:

Navy.Wow hun you have alot going on!I hope you have a speedy recovery from surgery!:hugs:

Cheeky,:thumbup:for the second TR,sorry to hear about Easter though.

Reeds,How are you feeling?I am super excited for you!I can't wait to hear about your little man!

Navy, I hope all goes well for you hun xx

cheeky, :hugs: good luck on the reversal :)

Adanma, I hope your covered with the meds, it would be a great help! :hug:

Reeds, :hugs: :)

Needa, how are you?

Fam, any pop belly yet? :)

2 dpo for me way too early but I cant get enough to eat, must have worked up an appetite from all that bedding lol

Take care ladies XO

Morning Ladies. Thank you, I am looking in finding a nanny to help me though the months until my husband comes home. Put an AMCross message in so hopefully he can come home for a week or two to help me with the kids and get a nanny set up. Here's hoping the AmCross goes through tomorrow:pray:

Wow cheeky a second TR....I wish you all my thoughts and prays ....your TR is on my Birthday:)

Super- I hope the TWW goes fast for you sweetie :hugs:

Fam- how are you been feeling?? Hope you and baby bean are doing well:)

Update: I have 40 hours of respite for the month of April .... I am starting to feel a little of relief
Tomorrow will start the hard work,but I know that with the kind words and support of you ladies and my friends that I have here in Cali and the many emails from my husband and help of Mrs.Kim(respite helper) I will be okay and so won't my kids :)

wow navy lots going on! I'll be having you in my thoughts.

cheeky: fx for you too girl!

super: I hope this is your month

we have babies coming very soon on this thread! I'm excited!

I'm still waiting for my period so I can do my CD 3 testing and get on bcp. Damn slow witch. When I want her here she won't show up! lol!

Anyway I hope everyone have a great weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow!

Adanma

Navy I feel for ya girl.. I hope your message goes through asap and he is able to help out.

Cheeky YAY...that's just right around the corner

Adanma...thst darn AF sucks! She us very difficult to work with!

Reeds and Needa how are those boys doing? Hopefully ready to meet the world.

FX'd Super! I hate the 2ww. I dread it but welcome it all ST he same time. This tt. Is enough to send a girl over the edge.

Fam how's your juicy lime doin lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->