• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just chit chatting.....

CD17 wondering will my cycle go back to 28-29 days after mc.Trying my very best to keep busy. I am thinking to take a sewing/knitting/beading class.

Super- fingers crossed

Flutter- is your dh back?

Navy- how have u been? I think we might be neighbors

Adanma-beautiful pics :)

Famof6- how you been?

Ready,I am glad to hear you feel better.I want you to know I am thinking of you during your struggle and you will continue to be in my prayers.:hugs:

Floppy,I am doing well.I just entered my 2ww.I am glad to see you back!Again I am sorry for your loss.:hugs:

I want you ladies to know that I am glad to be part of such a supportive group.TTC is very hard and I am glad to we can talk and support each other on this journey!!

Nope my dh isn't back yet. He leaves Iraq on the 2nd but may not reach me till the 6th. AF decided to come 3 days early and throw all out TTC plans out of whack. I'm gonna take clomid iin hopes of delaying O by a day or so. Pretty much grasping at straws lol not going down without a fight at least. I won't get to ttc again for about 9mo if we miss this chance. All I can do now is pray that everything lines up. I just want a chance to try!

Fluter....I am praying that your timing will line up with hubbys visit.

Fam...I hear ya on the thread and having the support. We ALL know exactly how important this is for us who have had a TR and ache for a healthy baby.

Hello ladies :)

Needa how are you feeling? How is mommy and baby?

Fluter, I sure hope all goes well for you. FX

Fam , I hope the 2ww goes quickly and results in a bfp!! :hugs:

Reeds, how are you doing hun? :hugs:

afm, not much really going on. If I did infact O, then perhaps 5 or 6dpo? No symptoms really, mild cramps that come and go and mild bb tenderness.

:hugs:

thanks ladies. I'm juust so excited to see him!

Super Fx'd for you!

Hey ladies.

How is my favorite group of TR ladies today?

I am feeling much better today. I have very minimum bleeding today. We are moving this weekend and I am so excited about the new home. :happydance: I am going to hit the gym really hard next week and I can hardly wait to get back fine. LOL

Needa and Reeds, please do not forget to pm with the stores you are registared at and your full name.

Flutter, I hope you catch the egg.

Floopy, glad you are doing well.

Super, How is it going?

Fam, thanks sweetie. I could not do it with all of you.

Karen how exciting a new home!! Did you just purchase it?? I would love a new home but Tj will not sell he is in love with this place....I hate it. LOL

Fluter did you decide what cd's your gonna use the clomid??

I am doing well super, I have been having a ton of swelling in my calves and ankles these days. Need to mention it to Dr on Tuesday. I am not sleeping well but thats par for the course. FX for your symptoms to be a start of a BFP.

Ready....I am happy that ur happy to move. I have moved every year for the last 4 years for my job so buying a house and knowing that I will NOT be moving for many years excites me. We have a ton of things and moving clients is always a pain.

Karen woo hoo on a new home! We move all the time! I really don't mind it. I like the change in scenary.

Sandi I'm gonna start tomorrow on CD5 and hope for the best. That's about all I can do at this point.

Carole swelling sucks! I was so swollen with my first that i could fel the water sloshing around on the tops of my feet...Ga-ross! Toximia was awesome lol! Make sure you mention the sleep to your doc too. They can give you Ambien.

Ready- Congrats on your move :). Good to hear your feeling better. I haven't been able to get to the gym in a long while. I have an appointment to meet with hernia surgeon for navel hernia. The last time I was on the elipical hernia was burning so I have to have it removed. It's getting in the way of my spin class and me keeping my sexy right lol. I have been walking since we are having very beautiful Spring/Summer weather.

Navy- how are u?

Reeds- i see your getting close to due date :)

Flutter- how long will dh be home for this time? How exciting! My dh use to be in the Navy so I can relate.

Super- :) fingers crossed

Yep Gunner will be here in a few months. But LUCKY Carole gets to go first. I am so jealous. LOL JK. I am excited for her. I

Karen how exciting a new home!! Did you just purchase it?? I would love a new home but Tj will not sell he is in love with this place....I hate it. LOL

Fluter did you decide what cd's your gonna use the clomid??

It is a lease with the option to buy. But I think we will buy it. I love it. We had the room picked out for the baby. :cry: But oh well. Now I am going to use it as my WII and excercise room. LOL

Option to buy is great. I am sure the exercise room will be a nursery before you know it.

floppy sorry to hear about your hernia. Ouch!!! My dh will be here for 15days. Then he has to go back to Iraq till Sept. and then back to TX until late Nov. We're hopng some dates get changed but as of now this is where we're at

floppy sorry to hear about your hernia. Ouch!!! My dh will be here for 15days. Then he has to go back to Iraq till Sept. and then back to TX until late Nov. We're hopng some dates get changed but as of now this is where we're at

I hope some dates change too. Even if you get your BFP this month I still hope some dates change, just so you can have some time with hubby.

ready: I think I am the only one who had no clue you had a mc. I'm so sorry! You'll be blessed again soon. Congrats on the new house.

fluter: fx for you girl!

reeds and needa: getting so close! needa I was so swollen with my Ian it was out of control. I couldn't stuff my feet into shoes even! Talk about cankles...

AFM: feeling fine today. I jetted into the bathroom this morning to avoid poas. I was succesful! lol! tomorrow is Friday and I think I'm 12dpo then although it could be as early as 10dpo still since I had pains and ewcm from CD15 til CD17. I am going to test tomorrow morning and then again on Sunday if AF doesn't come. fx!

Adanma

Needa, I remember the swelling with my DD like Adanma said, Hello cankles!!! But I think it was much later in the pregnancy, so long ago..lol.

Ready congrats on the move hun! I wanna wii too! Hubby has xbox, but I heard the wii is fun. :hugs:

Floppy, I hope your appointment goes well. :hugs:

Adanma, I have done the jet thing a couple of times but not always as succesful...lol FX!

Fluter, It would be fantastic to get your your bfp! The time away from each other just makes the time you have together that much more special. :hugs:

Reeds, how are you hun? Sorry about your uncle. xx

Fam, You must be in the tww now? FX I hope all is well.

Afm, it is a miserable day here, snow and freezing rain and then some more snow. Everything is closed, and my feet are freeziing, can't seem to warm them up. 8 or 9dpo, if I did ovulate...Nothing going on in terms of symptoms, some cramping last night but gone today. Nips tingle but not sore....Not feeling anything...lol Just hope af arrives soon.

:hugs:

Hello ladies,I hope everyone is doing well!!I am just trying to ride out this 2ww

BFP!!!!!!!!!!! Please stick! gonna post picture next!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"