• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just chit chatting.....

Okay I've been trying for like 10 minutes to get a picture of this and I can't! If I turn my flash off I can't hold still enough for it to take the picture. Sorry. I will test again in a couple of days and hopefully it will be darker and easier to photo. yayayayayay!

Adanma

Adanma....YAY for u. Would love to see a pic, try again. LOL... SO pleased for u. I knew it wouldn't take long to happen for u. PRAYERS going out to u and your bean!

SWEET! Congrats Adanma!!
Can't wait to see a pic.

Fam Fx'd for you!

I need this winter weather on the east coast to stop. I'm so scared he is gonna get delayed coming thru there. They usually refuel in Main. This week is gonna creep by lol I'm so excited to see him

wowers! That is great news Adanma :) Congrats :) I look forward to seeing the picture. Come on pic. Praying for you girl! Yay!

Flutters- hope it all wrksout for you :)

Karen how exciting a new home!! Did you just purchase it?? I would love a new home but Tj will not sell he is in love with this place....I hate it. LOL

Fluter did you decide what cd's your gonna use the clomid??

It is a lease with the option to buy. But I think we will buy it. I love it. We had the room picked out for the baby. :cry: But oh well. Now I am going to use it as my WII and excercise room. LOL

Ready- Congrats again girl on the home:happydance::happydance::flower::flower:. Do u have any fruit trees in the backyard? Sweet, you can workout at home as well as going to the gym. How exciting! Do u have ideas for decorating?

Adanma, great news!!!! YAY!!! Can`t wait to see pic!! SUPER DUPER HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YAY!! :hugs:

How exciting Adanma!!Congrats!!Lots of sticky vibes your way hun!!

Yay Adanma!! I am so excited for you!!

Fluter praying your DH makes it safely home and in time to catch the eggy!

Hope everyone else is well. XX

Good day ladies....Hope u beauties are all fantastic, wishing baby dust to all in the TWW and to Adanma I am wishing a healthy sticky bean.

AFM....huge decrease in motivation and energy, sleeping crappy at nite, swelling of the ankle/claves. LOL....But I wont bitch too hard.

Hope u all have a great weekend.

Can any of you wonderful ladies look at my chart?My temps have started going down does that mean af is on the way?

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e3945]My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

I am trying again.lol

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e3945]My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

I don't know anything about charting. I'm sure Needa will help you.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm just pumped for next weekend!!!

Fam your chart looks great!! YOur still way abve your coverline and FF has given you solid crosshairs of when you O'd!

Hello ladies,

we have finally moved all of our things in. I am so tired and have to go back to work tomorrow. My doctor told me she would allow as many days off as I needed but I only took a few. Now I wish I would have taken more days off. LOL

Adanma, :happydance: so excited for you. You so deserve it!!!:happydance:

Flutter, I am so excited for you that your dh will be here soon. I hope you get lots of :sex: in.

Reeds, how are you sweetie?

Needs, I hope the swelling goes down. You will be hold that little one before you know it.

Hello to anyone I may have missed.

Your chart looks good fam.

ready....u must be thrilled to be all moved, now to unpack. YUK. lol...wishing it painless and quick for u.

Super...where are u?

Adamna....we want to see a pic.

Fluter.....when is your man coming home again? U must be sooo excited. Hoping u catch that egg.

Floppy.....how are u feeling?

I feel pretty good today, did laundry, baked, made supper. WOW...thats lot for me these days. Find out babies EXACT section day on Tuesday. Was told april 1 but may be march 31?

So as long as my temp stays above the red line,that good?Sorry I know nothing about temping.

Reeds,Thanks for taking a look at my chart!

Needa,some days thats alot for me.lol..A April Fool's day baby how cool is that.

Ready,I hear ya with the days off.I have noticed the more days I take off the harder it is for me to go back though.Yay for the move!!

Fluter,So hubby should be home by the weekend.I can only imagine how excited you are.

AFM,I took a huge step today and took DS and his GF out to eat,bowling and mini golf.My little man is growing up and I don't like it.lol.He will be 14 on Friday.Where has the time gone?Hope everyone has a great week!!

How exciting Ready :)

afm- all is well on this end. Enjoying family time :) Today we attended a new church, the service was awesome. The Pastor is preaching on the whole book of Revelations which is actually what we wanna hear taught. I am on cd 22 today and have cramping/pulling on the right side. Oh snap hehehe this month is almost over.

I pray all is well with everyone. Best wishes to u ladies that will be testing soon.

uhh Ready unpacking sucks. But YAY for being all moved in!

fam my oldest son is 11 and it makes me sad to see them get older so fast!

Needa those dates arre soo close! I bet you're really excited and ready for the end.

My dh leaves Iraq on Wed. normally he would be here in 2 days and that would be awesome but recently some of our friends (other soldiers) have made this travel and it has taken 4-5 days for them to get home. Now with this winter storm moving in I'm scared he will be delayed in Maine where they stop to refuel. I'm pretty sure he won't make it here to catch the egg so at this point I'm just thrilled to get him here!!! And I now know how I react to clomid incase I ever take it again. I only had a headache on day one of clomid and a little pain in the bb's yesterday. Today was my last pill

Hello everyone. Sorry I was not on for so long. My dog is very sick and we had to take her to emergency last night. They think she may have had a seizure. She can't really walk now without stumbling and her eyes are flicking from side to side really fast. She won't eat or drink. She is going to teh vet today to hopefully see if there is anything they can do and to rule out anything like a tumor. My poor baby.

The last test I took pictures of was saturday with afternoon urine. Sunday morning's test was slightly darker. Still not hugely confident. I will post saturdays pic here. I am going to retest tomorrow morning as well. Midwife should be calling today to set up ultrasound and bloods and I'll keep you posted.

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5015/5404783498_f86354980d.jpg

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"