• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just chit chatting.....

okay I just took one and it's much clearer

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5180/5404898256_9827513ea6.jpg

Congrats Adanma!!Lovely lines you have there!!

Hello lovely ladies :)

4 weeks tomorrow and bfn and no af, just waiting for af to arrive.

Fam, FX for your bfp hun.

Needa, I hope you are feeling better.

Ready, I am moving in about 2 weeks..dreads it...lol but excited. I hope you get settled in real soon. :hugs:

Reeds, how is the painting going?

Floppy, how are you feeling doll?

Fluter, how is the clomid working for you?

:hugs:

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! My beta was 35. So as long as it doubles on wednesday we should be in good shape!

Adanma

Adanma.....awesome line, how many dpo are u? 35 is not a shabby number at all. Mine was 27....I am so happy for u. Praying for u!!! ( I LOVE your little brown babes in your ticker...lol)

Iam better super. I was kinda lazy with taking my iron pills as I was told last week I have anemia. As well as not taking my vitamin d. Makes a HUGE difference so I will remember to take them.
FX for u....not too late yet.

Hope everyone else is doing amazing!!

Fluter....I am hoping u still can catch that egg, but enjoy the precious time with your DH.

Hey girls I think I am done with the othe thread completely. The one girl on there keeps sending PM and asking me questions and I answer then she goes and says something totally different on the thread and totally dismissed what I told her and acts like I am wrong. Then the other jut counterdicts everything I say...I give up. I wish them all the best and BFP's soon but that thread is not for me anymore. :(

LOL....nice. Sorry for laughing but glad its u and not me. I dont have any patience to deal with that. I am a cow some days. LOL.....

I pop in and out but keep my comments to myself most the time as I cant handle draggin on the same topic for 4 pages???

I guess I am just used to how we have all interacted for the last 9 months I have been chatting with u TR ladies.

I guess that is what I mean...I mean geez take the answer check it out on your own and go with it. Stop asking the same darn thing over and over...and then don't pm me want my answer then diss me on the thread even though the other ladies doens't know its me. BUt whatever. I am being a hormonal cow I am sure but its upsets me. I am so glad that we have this thread to chat on with the orginial ladies. YOu all are the best!

I totally agree Reeds and Needa. I popped in and was like WTH. LOL I hate that they took over our thread but I am grateful that we have this thread.

I know Karen...its crazy. They obsess about the same thing over and over. None of us are the same and all we can do is say what we did or found worked for us but I don't expected to feel like I am being put down for it.

I agree about the other thread. I also feel like it's on crack or speed lol. Honestly I only pop in to see if there are any bfp's

Today was my last day of clomid. I really had micro side effects. 1st day had a headache and the past couple days my boobs feel heavy and have a few pains. Tonight I'm feeling some twinges on the right side. Is that normal?

Adanma fx'd your numbers go up and up!

They keep asking all these questions then when people respond they go google it and post links. Than doggone it you should have done that in the first flipping place.

Yeah Fluter I think that is normal...I had it. Its means its working and your ovaries are kicking in and making follies. :) ANy news on your dh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->