Just chit chatting.....

Good morning ladies! I am sorry I didn't post yesterday. I did post in my journal, but I was exhausted and could barely hold my eyes open.
Our scan went AMAZING! We were sitting there and they had a new ultrasound tech there and I gave her my history and told her I really wasn't expecting to see anything, as we never had before. (Never have we seen a baby or a heartbeat at all throughtout the other 5 pregnancies) She told me that she could turn off my monitor so if there wasn't anything there, I wouldn't have to see it. I told her not to because I was prepared. Then as soon as the scan started, I saw the flutter IMMEDIATELY! I was crying my eyes out! It was as if it was the first time I had ever seen anything like it! It was amazing! Jon was smiling from ear to ear! According to my LMP I am 6 weeks 3 days, but the baby is measuing 6 weeks 4 days, giving me a due date of 12-12-11, which would be my fathers 70th birthday! :happydance: :cry: :cloud9: [-o< That made me cry more! I knew that it was going to be close to my dads birthday, but not right on it! That makes it that much more special!
Then after the scan, she gave us 2 pictures and we went to see the doctor and he is SO HAPPY for us! He gave me a huge hug and told me that he is so excited for us. He told me that I could resume all normal activities (ie: sex, bowling, caring for our grandbabies) and just listen to my body and if it says to slow down, then slow down. I got my very first prenantal gift bag!!!!!!!! :happydance: He examined me and my uterus is tilted (Which I knew) and swollen (GREAT THING) and my cervix is high, thick and closed!
So everything is looking very good! Needless to say, Jon and I are over the moon! :cloud9:
Without further adu, here is our precious miracle baby bean Clifton:

Attachments

• Baby Clifton 04-21-2011.jpg
    Baby Clifton 04-21-2011.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 2
Good morning ladies! I am sorry I didn't post yesterday. I did post in my journal, but I was exhausted and could barely hold my eyes open.
Our scan went AMAZING! We were sitting there and they had a new ultrasound tech there and I gave her my history and told her I really wasn't expecting to see anything, as we never had before. (Never have we seen a baby or a heartbeat at all throughtour the other 5 pregnancies) She told me that she could turn off my monitor so if there wasn't anything there, I wouldn't have to see it. I told her not to because I was prepared. Then as soon as the scan started, I saw the flutter IMMEDIATELY! I was crying my eyes out! It was as if it was the first time I had ever seen anything like it! It was amazing! Jon was smiling from ear to ear! According to my LMP I am 6 weeks 3 days, but the baby is measuing 6 weeks 4 days, giving me a due date of 12-12-11, which would be my fathers 70th birthday! :happydance: :cry: :cloud9: [-o< That made me cry more! I knew that it was going to be close to my dads birthday, but not right on it! That makes it that much more special!
Then after the scan, she gave us 2 pictures and we went to see the doctor and he is SO HAPPY for us! He gave me a huge hug and told me that he is so excited for us. He told me that I could resume all normal activities (ie: sex, bowling, caring for our grandbabies) and just listen to my body and if it says to slow down, then slow down. I got my very first prenantal gift bag!!!!!!!! :happydance: He examined me and my uterus is tilted (Which I knew) and swollen (GREAT THING) and my cervix is high, thick and closed!
So everything is looking very good! Needless to say, Jon and I are over the moon! :cloud9:
Without further adu, here is our precious miracle baby bean Clifton:
joanne:cry:im so happy for you I teared up! what a happy happy day!!!! That couldnt have been a abetter appointment if you tried :hugs:

Thank you Momma! Congratulations on your numbers! They are FANTASTIC!
BTW, me and hubby are not getting back on the shaggin wagon for at least another week or so. I am just too scared! He understands, but he doesn't like! LOL! :blush: But he knows it is for a good reason and he is being a very paitient husband! Bless his heart!

were you guys told by your dr. not to bd? or was this your decision? my hubby would die lol the day I took my test he was like ok lets go upstairs cause in a few months I wont be getting any lol

Jonnanne,that is the greatest news!!I am so thrilled for you!!:happydance::happydance:

Josey,:hi:FX she does NOT show!!

Needa,I hope you and little man are doing well!!

Reeds,He is such a cutie and so big!You look terrific too!!

Fluter,Wow you have that weight falling off!!Congrats!I have been terrible at sticking to diets so good for you!:thumbup:

Momma, No he told us we were able to, but I am holding out just due to that I don't want to do anything to mess with things up there. LOL! LOL! :blush:

Yay Jonnanne!!! Omg how exciting!!!! Congrats! I can only imagine how you feel! H&H 9...well 8 months to you!

Flutter, okay I think I might have to try the HCG diet. Congrats on the weight lost.

Josey, FX for you. Praying as well.

Joanne, I am over the moon and on :cloud9: for you. I will continue to pray for you. I was smiling as I was reading you would have thought it was me. I am happy for you. :happydance::happydance:

Momma, looks like you have a bump buddy.

Afm, not a lot going on. I am holding out to next weekend to test. I hope everyone has a great Holy weekend. I am praying for each of you and love you all as if we were sister. It is good to come on here and have good news. I am so excited for each of you. You all made my day much better. :hugs::kiss:

Wooohoo finally some long deserved BFP's! I am praying that there are more to come this month. XXX

Congrats Jonanne...what a wonderful day for u and DH. H&H nine to u and babes.

Fluter...wow, congrats on finding ur sexy. Keep it up.

Reeds...great pics, what a cutie he is.

Ready....fingers still crossed for u, what a great blessing for God to give u a bfp on easter weekend. Dust your way....

Fam...rest when u can girl, its only going to get harder. LOL...

Momma...how u feeling girl, has it sunk in yet?

Super, adanma and all u other chickies...hello from me.

AFM....I am pouting now as I wish I could post some pics of my babes. LOL....he is changing so much and is officially a brown baby. He is great and I am so in love.

I agree Sandi! Before Fam it was just you n Carole foooorrreevvveerrr! I'm so excited for all our preggo mommas!

Needa I bet he is just beautiful

Needa,I am getting plenty of rest not getting much else done though.lol..I am sure he is adorable!You can always send pics you have my email.

I agree that all the BFP's are long overdue and I love seeing them rolling in!:happydance:

Well my vacation has officially started even though we are not going anywhere.The had to send one person home from work tonight so my boss asked the pregnant lady first lol.So I jumped on it now just to get back to sleep after sleeping all day,but I am sure I can do it.We are planning on re doing one of the bathrooms while I am off.DH doesn't really want to but the bathrooms are the only 2 rooms we have not done since buying the house.

Hi ladies...well no sign of at yesterday usually I get a spotting before full flow....hubby gone to find chemist as we still camping just need to know now either way....hope your all well will update soon as I know x

Hello ladies I am very happy to all the ladies who have gotten BFP...Its sooo exciting!!!!

Afm I am goin to mexico on the 2nd of May and this will be the first time since December that Dh and I can actually TTC and perfectly falls on my fertile days so F'xd

Hello ladies I am very happy to all the ladies who have gotten BFP...Its sooo exciting!!!!

Afm I am goin to mexico on the 2nd of May and this will be the first time since December that Dh and I can actually TTC and perfectly falls on my fertile days so F'xd

Needa they grow sooooo fast dont they :( I bet he is beautiful!!!!
anxious is sounds like a perfect getaway at perfect timing have lots of fun and I bet you catch that egg girl!
josey girl I hope this is your month good luck girl!!!!
afm im having a good amount of lower back pain and today my right hip by my butt is starting to hurt I cant believe the discomfort has started so early I slept with a pillow between my legs last night which helped I didnt wake up as much in the middle of the night :)

Well ladies tested was a bfn..dont understand as Im never late and the last 2 pregnancies have tested positive at 13dpo Im now 15dpo and not even a hint of a line x

ugh! did you O late? and maybe they tested early because they were ectopic and this one is not. Those are just the reasons that poped in my head

I must of ovulated later....which means af will no doubt hit me soon....i was thinking the same mommax that its does not produce hcg until its implanted tube must be a long one .....lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->