Just chit chatting.....

ok ladies I know I sound annoying and a bit nuts but I cant help it! so Im having really bad back pain but mostly on the lower right andits radiating down into my butt it worse when im sitting and laying also I have had a dull ache on my lower right abdomen above my pubic bone but i do occasionally get the all around cramping. I did alot of googling which wasa bad idea because at first I chalked it up to round ligament pain and tipical hormones getting the body ready for baby pain but now im wonderingif its a tubal? its not severe just achey and my hcgs were great I thought ahhhhhh! what do you think?

Momma I'd go to the ER and see if they can scan your tubes just to ease your mind. I'm not going to go into the entire story but tubal numbers can go up in the thousands. Not by any means am I saying you have a tubal I'm just sharing facts because you are concerned.

Josey Fx for a late O and still get a BFP!

Momma I had lots of cramping and backache early on but if your worried go get checked hun.

I did call the dr. and he said that its to early to see anything on scan and to early to be getting symptoms from it, a girl on another TR thread is preggo and she said that she has alot of weird pains this time around and her dr. said its from scar tissue which I have alot of im sure 3 section a tubal and reversal aaahhhhh I need a pill to get me out of my own head lol I took a tylenol which helped the back pain and the right side abdominal discomfort is mild and im thinking its round ligament pain which I kinda remember having in another one of my pregnancys oh lord get me to 12weeks soon so I can calm down

Momma....I had a ton of cramping in the upper ass area as well til about 8 weeks then it went away and worried me that it was gone.lol I am sure all is ok...just that uterus stretching....

Hey ladies,

Josey, I still hoping it is because of late O and you still get your BFP.

Momma, glad to know you are feeling better.

Fam, enjoy your vacation and don't work to hard on the bathroom just give the orders. LOL

Reeds, I how is little Gunner?

Needa, is your MIL still there? How is she enjoying the baby?

Flutter, I will email on you on Monday.

Hello to everyone I may have missed.

Afm, I am been very sleep and naused today. My sister is here visiting she and her family drove 4 hours to see me. :happydance: I love my little sister she is the only one in my family that knew I was having the surgery.

Morn ladies, well Im 16dpo today still no sign of af and tested this morn and bfn Im goin out of my head waiting.....x

Ready girl I hope this is it for you :)
josey you poor thing i hate not knowing what is going on!!!! i hope somethinggives soon so you know whats up

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone's day is wonderful and full of many blessings! :hugs:

Hope you all have a great easter day with your loved ones :)

Hello lovely ladies :)

Reeds, you look great! love your new pic!

Josey,FX that this turns into your bfp :)

Ready, Thinking about you girl! Hope you get that bfp!

Momma, when I got my bfp I had much pain in lower back and upper ass, when I went to hospital they said it was too early for etopic signs.I am sure your body is doing what needs to do to get the lil settled in.

Big hugs to all you lovely ladies xo

afm, well the tww starts today....Please let this be my time.

:hug:

Thanks super I hope you have a great easter and that your 2ww goes by fast and ends with a bfp!!!

Happy Easter!! Been watching the suffering of Jesus reenacted on tv for the past few days. I feel so much love for Him right now and so thankful for the sacrifice!

Last day of bcp today! Should be starting stimulation May 2nd!! Hopefully we'll be pregnant in a few weeks!

Adanma

Josie, super, Adanma and ready( the tww gals)....hoping that this spring brings some new chicks to u lovely ladies....Happy Easter to all.

Adanma you got this girl!!! I cant wait for you to post your bfp!!!!!!

Adanma I seen you met with megg do you live close to her? She is only a few hours from me

Goodmorning...just stoppin by to say Hello:wave:
Not much goin on wit me just counting down the days till I see Dh !!!!
Cant Wait

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

FX for all you ladies in the 2ww!!:dust:

Adanma,So glad to hear things are moving along.

Momma,How you feeling?When is your due date?Did you make it in 2011?

AFM,I had my drs appt this morning.We got to hear the hearbeat 156 YAY!!He said it is not normal for me to be so sick at this stage so he doing more blood work.Also,I put on to much weight in the last month!Blah....We have our next U/S on 5/23 so maybe we can find out the gender then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->