Just chit chatting.....

REady all my fingers and toes are crossed for you girl :)
adanma yay to the begining of something special :)

OMG!!! Gunner is sooooo cute :)
Im sooo excited to say my betas are 232 not only did they double the trippled!!!!! they said they are good with my numbers and they will see me in may for my US :) oh flutter my progesterone was good too :) thanks again

Reeds, He such a cutie.

Momma, :happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you. Yay for good numbers.

Navy, where art thou?

Joanne, how are you?

Floppy, I hope all is well.

Needa, I hope you are enjoying your MIL stay.

Adanma, how are the injections coming along?

Flutter, how small are you today? LOL

Josey, hi sweetie.

I am sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM, nothing to report.

Momma those are fab numbers!!

Ready where are you in your cycle??

Happy Birthday Anna(Navy)!!

Jonanne how are things?? WHen is your scan or they giving you a early one?

Catch me up ladies...whats new with everyone??

Momma those are fab numbers!!

Ready where are you in your cycle??

Happy Birthday Anna(Navy)!!

Jonanne how are things?? WHen is your scan or they giving you a early one?

Catch me up ladies...whats new with everyone??

I think I am 6DPO. My chart was kind of wacky this month. But I feel good about this month.

Good deal Ready. Mine was wacky the month with Gunner. FX

I pray it is a good sign. I really feel good about it though.

I a weird dream the other morning. I dreamt that I had a boy and girl and the little boy was extra BAD. For whatever reason I let my kids go in the backyard and pee like we do the dog. LOL In the dream my neighbor was looking of the fence like "Really?" I know very weird.

LOL thats so funny!! thats a good sign and a sign of increase of progestrone!! My crazy dreams were all through my pregnancy and man made me wonder what I was thinking and where they came from. LOL

LOL thats so funny!! thats a good sign and a sign of increase of progestrone!! My crazy dreams were all through my pregnancy and man made me wonder what I was thinking and where they came from. LOL

I know I was like WTH. I know I wouldn't let my kids pee outside. My DH was laughing at me.

Ready I hope this is it for you girl sound good to me :)

Reeds,He is soo adorable!!

Ready,FX for you!!Us women are usually right when we have those positive feelings!

Momma,:happydance:

I hope everyone else is doing well!!

AFM,I am still looking for my energy to return it is MIA!!2 more nights of work then I am on vacation for a week.YAY.I also have s dr's appt. Monday so excited for that.The kids have CRCT next week so lots of studying going on here.I will have 2 in middle school next year.My babies are growing up.:cry:

Ready...toes and fingers crossed for u!!! It's your turn.

Jonanne...I spotted lots with my pg, actually 3 out of 4 pgs, and had gushed with two of them. Our bodies are weird so dont worry girl, praying for u and your bean.

Fam...almost 15 weeks, wow.

Adanma.....so excited u started your journey. FX for u.

Momma...great numbers.

Big hello's to everyone else.

Yay Momma! Omg I'm sooo excited. Sorry I pushed the prog test. It just something simple to check n fix but devastating if low ya know. Better to be safe than sorry is the way I look at it.

Aww Fam the joys of being preggo exhausted. Hopefully energy is around the corner

Sandi Gunner is absolutely adorable!!!

Ready I can't wait for you to test!

I'm down 20.4 lbs on morning of day 18. I think it might be more cause af started yesterday and I'm a big bloater. I'm going to continue this diet out for the max of 43 days. Do the maintenance phase for the 6 wks and then do it again. I'm pretty much used to it now and the thought of adding foods in like I will have to do during the 6 weeks scares me to death. I sometimes think about something yummy I'd like to eat and then I'm like nahhh I'd rather not. My bday is the 29th and I planned on cheating and eating something yummy and having drinks with friends but I'm scared of gaining a pound lol

Morning ladies reeds he is lovely....nice pic of you both afm due at today but cant test we camping at a theme park so not sure whether the shop sell any...hmmmmm...if not arrived by tomorrow then will be on the hunt....went to docs on wed to see about veg he goin to get in touch with consultant who did reversal and see wat he suggests as wen I had surgery they took pics of my remaining tube so maybe able to see something from them who knows x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->