Just chit chatting.....

Momma, make sure you voice that to your doc when he returns. Also maybe print something out about TRs and give it to her so she will understand. She might get mad but she needs to know so that she can do her job. Also you may want to refer another TR lady but she might scare them away.
But don't let worry settle in you mind. Be at peace being peggers. I am praying for you daily. :hugs:

Momma, make sure you voice that to your doc when he returns. Also maybe print something out about TRs and give it to her so she will understand. She might get mad but she needs to know so that she can do her job. Also you may want to refer another TR lady but she might scare them away.
But don't let worry settle in you mind. Be at peace being peggers. I am praying for you daily. :hugs:

thank you so much ready i need the prayers and thats a good idea about printing something out about TR :) I will do that. Im trying to be at peace I swear lol

thank you so much ready i need the prayers and thats a good idea about printing something out about TR :) I will do that. Im trying to be at peace I swear lol

I know it is hard but please try or it will drive you insane and you want enjoy what God has given you.

Momma I think your numbers are right on. I have very rarely heard anyone going at 13 dpo and have such high numbers. Have you had the hsg? Sorry I dont remember right off if you have or not. I saw go in tomorrow for another draw and (yes I'm pushing it) for a draw on your prog level. I'm adimate about that cause I've seen way too many TR gals loose bc of low prog when it can be corrected if caught in time.

Hang in there sister and think positive.

Well....lots of news here, my modem was buggered for a few days and I had no internet.

Momma...CONGRATS and your numbers are higher than mine were. WOW....fantastic news. H&H nine to u and babes.

Fluter,....congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up girl, find that sexy Ready speaks of. LOL

Fam...great bump. WOW...time is moving quick now

Adanma...congrats on starting the meds, things got rolling fast for u, I am sooo happy.

Reeds....how is Gunner doing? Keepin u busy. LOL

HIya to Jonanne, josie, super, Ready and all the other ladies on here. I hope u are all well and happy.

AFM...my boy keeps me busy, its so amazing to have him out and enjoying life with us. Things have been busy, we had the baby party and it was great. Had all my family in town as well which was awesome.Baby got spoiled with tons of gifts etc. Now to put it away. Lamine has his two week apt today to get weighted etc. He is a eater so I am sure he gained lots. I lost 21 pounds the first week and feel amazing....fit a pair of jeans I havent wore since 6 months before I got pg.

I better get off here as Landon is needing a pick up from school....just not enough hours in the day sometimes.
Take care and will pop in later.....chow

oh wow momma! I have never heard of anyone having levels over 500 at that point! I think the print out is a great idea. I did something similar at my dental office about autism and nitrous oxide and the potential danger in regression etc so that they knew why I was declining it for my son. You can never have too much info so I say go for it!

shots start tomorrow! aaaaah! lol

Adanma

Momma, I can't believe she said that! I don't know anyone whos levels at 13 DPO have EVER been over 500! WTF? That just really makes me mad! 77 is a GREAT number for 13 DPO! :hugs:

Thanks Needa! I'm sure that baby is keeping you plenty busy! 21 lbs wowzers! That's awesome.

Jonnanne how's things going for you? Feeling any preggo symptoms?

Adanma...omg girl it's really here! I know you are over the moon excited!

Navy how you doing?

Thanks Needa! I'm sure that baby is keeping you plenty busy! 21 lbs wowzers! That's awesome.

Navy how you doing?

Hey! Thank you for thinking of me. I am feeling some symptoms but I am really trying not to get my hopes up at all! I am ridiciously constipated! My bb's are very sore! I pee all thoughout the night and I am having bouts of nausea off and on throughout the day. I am spotting everyday, once a day and that is it! It is driving me mad! We go to the doctor on Thursday to see if they see anything. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but we will see. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Thank you ladies! :hugs:

Momma,The nurse it nuts!:haha:The first # doesn't really mean much its the following #'s and that they double and some women take longer to double.My dr is also not use to TR ladies and did not want to do betas but he did because I pushed it and cried when he said he didn't think we needed it.lol..Have they said anything about a scan?I know we all need early scans but I strongly suggest waiting until you are able to see something before getting one.I cried for a week when we seen nothing just to find out a week later everything was fine.Also my betas at 13dpo was 27.

Needa,YAY for the growing little man.Glad to hear the family had a great time.:thumbup:for the weight loss!

Jonnanne,Everything crossed that the scan goes great and you get to see your little bean!

Adanma,Yay for starting meds!I agree it is going quickly you are going to have that BFP in no time!

Jonnanne I hope all is well with your peanut! I would most certainly have your prog checked especially since you are spotting. Lol I'm sorry I'm a big pusher of that. I know when it's my time if ever that will be the one thing I will have checked asap. Don't know if I will play the beta game though.

Navy how you doing?

Hey! Thank you for thinking of me. I am feeling some symptoms but I am really trying not to get my hopes up at all! I am ridiciously constipated! My bb's are very sore! I pee all thoughout the night and I am having bouts of nausea off and on throughout the day. I am spotting everyday, once a day and that is it! It is driving me mad! We go to the doctor on Thursday to see if they see anything. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but we will see. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Thank you ladies! :hugs:

Praying for you sweetie.

Thanks ladies! I already take prometrium everyday. I was prescribed that about 3 years ago and I was taking it regularly until we went to NTNP and now I started taking it when I found out I was pregnant.
On a good note: I didn't spot yesterday at all! That doesn't mean it isn't going to happen today, but I didn't yesterday! :happydance: I will take the small good things! Hopefully tomorrow will be good, but we will see. I am still really not trying to get my hopes up.
Thank you again ladies! :hugs:

MAN!!! just wrote a big note and gone..poof! Grrrrrr

Fluter, yay for the weight loss! I have a wedding to go to in 6 weeks and would love to lose a few pounds, but I have been gaining instead! lol

Ready, Fx you caught that eggie hun xox.

Momma, Congrats again my friend xo So exciting!

Jonnanne, I am sure your lil one is in the right place and all will be ok. You are in my thoughts xo

Hello to all my TR ladies :Hugs:

AFM, It is baby making time again! Should O in the next 2 or 3 days. We are very very serious about it this cycle and will do it upside down if we have to! LOL I am feeling a little stressed about it all, it seems to be the only thing DH speaks of these days, he wants this sooo bad, as do I but I feel bad that I have not yet been able to give him his very own ya know? I will be in the TWW in a few days, have lots of O signs, so here is to a sticky one ladies!

xo

Hiya Ladies,...did a test this 12dpo its in pregnancy tests looks bfn to me could you have a look and give me your opionion...thank youuuu x

jonnanne I hear alot of woman talking about spotting in the first trimester thread and everything is fine :) dont stress momma I know easier said then done Im a big stesser good luck at your scan im sure everything is great!!
fam I have an us on may 3rd I will be 5 weeks 6 days at that point when did you have your scan?
Super woootwooot you get that egg girl!!! do you know your Oday? im no expert but i was getting really tired of all the bding that it wasnt fun so i did it the 2 days before I oed and we did'nt even do it on oday and I was ok with that becasue we had good random sex for once and I knew i got some good days in. I know esier saidthen done but if you get stressed pull back a little I have seen a few bfp when people are chill :) It seems were on a role with bfp so im sure you girls are al next keep em coming :)

Flutter I woke up this am and put my big girl pants on I called the mean nurse told her I want my progesterone level done and she said it wasnt necessary but i said I dont care and bam! she faxed the script to the lab :) yay!!! thanks for the advice I will let you girls know as soon as I here tomorrow pray my numbers double and my progesterone is great!!!

Super, I feel the same way at this point. I will DTD standing on my hands, that way the :spermy: will have the perfect aim. LOL

Josey, I will look at it in a minute for you hon. FX for you.

Momma, good for you. Nasty ole nurse. I would still try to educated her though. Please make sure you tell the doc too.

AFM, not sure what DPO I am but I have good feeling I am preggers!! Therefore, I am PUPO (Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise)!

oooooo ready! Fx!

josey I will head over and look

had my first injection today. Grossed my son out! hahahaa! That made it worth it!

hope everyone is having a lovely day

Adanma

Good deal Jonnanne. Yay for no spotting. Momma is right could be peanut snuggling in further! I spotted one day with both of my boys around 8 weeks.

Momma I'm glad you put your panties on lol! That nurse needs to be educated and your doctor needs to be informed of her rudeness and lack of professionalism.

Ready...OMG I'm super excited! Can't wait to see a BFP pic from you!

Adanma....woohoo!!!

Super good luck sister!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"