Just chit chatting.....

Momma, great numbers! So happy for you! maybe there is two in there?:winkwink:

Josey, sorry about af but I am glad you know where you are in your cycle.

Fam, did I not predict a girl?:haha:

Adanma , rest is the best medicine for a bad back. The puppers is happy at least! lol

Ready!! How can you not test!? 10 dpo?? Much stronger than me girl!

AFM, well I am really unsure to where I am really. Another lovely looking opk today so, I am really think that I have pcos....having some o like pains...so just wait for af to come around the 8th or 9th , if she arrives then I am off to get some tests done, maybe a hsg because I really don't know where I am.But there is no shortage of :sex: going on just in case, so hubby is a happy man these days lol

Sending :hugs: to all you lovely ladies :friends:

I know I do not get everyone here all the time but I mean it for you all! xo

Adanma,Take it easy,That reminds me I need to give my dog a bath.He only weighs 6lbs but its a lot of work he tries to escape the whole time.I hope your back eases up!

Super,Yes you said girl.lol..I will be super excited either way.I think DH is scared of girls.DD is so spoiled and full of drama as she is the only girl.DH says we can't afford shoes for another girl because DD always has about 30 pairs at a time.I still think boy but every dream I have it's a girl!:haha:

momma.....Woohoo numbers are going up

Josey.....Sorry the bad witch got you

adanma....Get plenty of rest and hope ur back gets to feelin better

Ready....I am so anxious to see that Bfp!!!

Hope all u other ladies are doing well

Hello ladies,I hope everyone is having a great week.

AFM,We have been having some bad weather so the kids were sent home from school early due to tornado warnings.MY dr called today and said some of my tests came back abnormal and my sugar test came back as very high.I had fast since I was not working this week so no reason it should have been high.They also did the test to check for DS even though at first I told them I didn't want it so now I am afraid that one came back high risk also.They wouldn't tell me anything really just to come back in the morning for testing.So FX everything is OK.

Hello ladie,

fam, I am sure everything will be just fine.

Anxious, I want that BFP too.

Afm, I think AF is coming and if she is she is like 4-5 days early. This month she came 5-6 days late. :shrug: I wish she just go back to the normal 28 days like she use to be.

fx for you fam. That's odd about the blood sugar! Have you had problems with that before ever? If the DS test came back high risk will you go for an amnio you think or just wait it out? Praying for you

Adanma

fam Im sure everything will be ok my friend has the samething gong on and they just monitor her so dont get yourself freaked out :)
Ready I hope its your body just playing tricks on you and you get your bfp!

I have to get those tests done starting in 2 weeks. I send my blood in for the first part of the ds test and then I go in June 2nd for the nucal fold scan and we will get the results at the same time where they put the blood work and the scan together along with my "advanced maternal age" and give us the chances of us having a ds child. I know my will be higher due to my age, but it is still very scary. I am 39 and will be 39 when our LO is born.
I hope your tests come back good. :hugs:

Hi Ladies Hope your all well...i have some good news just got letter from doc and he has referred us to the new infertility clinic and our hospital thats does ivf etc so we could be referred for ivf for free.....our appontiment is on 10th may i cant wait...... x

Hi Ladies Hope your all well...i have some good news just got letter from doc and he has referred us to the new infertility clinic and our hospital thats does ivf etc so we could be referred for ivf for free.....our appontiment is on 10th may i cant wait...... x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:So excited for you.

Hello ladies,

Joannanne, fam, FX the results come back just fine. I am sure they will

Ready, that darn witch!!! :hugs:

Josey, great news!! :hugs:

afm, just waiting for af, I was feeling pretty positive yesterday but today not so much. lol I have cramping like af will come anytime but it is too early and bb's sore and tingling, pretty boring! lol

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well :hugs:

yay thats awsome good luck lady :happydance:

i know this may sound silly but what will they do at infertility clinic? x

It's still early Super don't give up!

Josey that's amazing news.

Fam I'm sure everything will be just fine. I hate that they say advanced maternal age. I think people are having babies later in life more now so than ever and for good reason...lol or maybe it's because I socialize with a bunch of TR gals and most of us are in our 30's and above.

Adanma. I can barely stand it for you. Another TR gal I know had ivf done and yesterday she found out it was twins. I pretty much knew it was going to be when she said her betas at 18dpo were 4000. She's kinda one of those girls who never learned much about her bodybafter TR lol so she acted like she was shocked.

Ready I hopevaf stays far far away! I know what you mean about wanting her to come every 28 days like normal. Mine have been whack-a-do the last few months. This last one came on time even on the hcg. I'm hoping the weight loss has triggered my body back to it's proper function.

AFM...just wanted share that the sun is finally shining here. We ar not supposed to have any rain for several days. We need it to stop! The flooding and tornados in the middle of the night are wreaking havoc on my life! Oh and I'm down .2 pounds away from 24 pound loss! I'm so excited! Today is day 24. I'm going all the way to the max of 43 days.

Flutter you go girl!!! I really wish I had your will power to lose some weight! Did you take a before pic? hopefully when your all done you should post before and after pics :)

Momma there are pics of me floating around this world that scare me lol. Idk where the will power came from. I think it was seeing the numbers fall that did it. And literally all my friends are thinner than me. I'm so sick of being the token fat girl of the group. I know it sounds silly but it is such an uncomfortable feeling for me. Maybe that's vain. Oh well lol

Josey,That is great news!:happydance:

Fluter,Great job on the weight loss!:thumbup:

I am rooting for you ladies in the 2ww!

AFM,I had to do the 1hr sugar test test today.My result from Monday was 140 so if I fail this one I will have to go back in for the 3hr one.I also came back screen positive for DS.My score was 13 points from being negative it was 1 in 257 and 270 is the cutoff for negative.So I already had my little breakdown and now really not even sure why I felt that way.I worked in pre k with ds children and loved every minute of it.I guess I was just surprised and was thinking it would be negative because I just turned 30.lol..The other 2 tests came back negative though so thats good!We will not be doing any further testing after crying for hours I decided those really aren't terrible numbers.Anyway that's my little rant for the day.

Fam I wouldnt worry about it! I dont even do those tests because its not like there is anything I can do to change it anyways and most of the time they are wrong and you get yourself upset for no reason. Im sure your lo is perfectly fine 30 is not old I will be 29 on monday and def. am not old and my eggs are fine there was some 65 year old woman who had healthy kids if she did it we can def. do it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->