Just chit chatting.....

Fam I wouldnt worry about it! I dont even do those tests because its not like there is anything I can do to change it anyways and most of the time they are wrong and you get yourself upset for no reason. Im sure your lo is perfectly fine 30 is not old I will be 29 on monday and def. am not old and my eggs are fine there was some 65 year old woman who had healthy kids if she did it we can def. do it!!!!

I know I wish I would not have had it done either.I was not suppose to have any blood work Monday unless I opted for the quad test which I told them I did not want and they said fine my choice,but after talking about me still being so sick and vomiting he said he wanted to do more blood work testing my liver ect.Then he tells me thats we will just go ahead and do the quad test since they will be drawing blood anyway.So I think I was more upset that I felt pressured into doing it even though I had already said no.Anyway it's all good.I am over it and so ready to do some baby shopping.Maybe after our 19 week scan I will go shopping.lol

How are you feeling?MS kicked in?

Fam I wouldnt worry about it! I dont even do those tests because its not like there is anything I can do to change it anyways and most of the time they are wrong and you get yourself upset for no reason. Im sure your lo is perfectly fine 30 is not old I will be 29 on monday and def. am not old and my eggs are fine there was some 65 year old woman who had healthy kids if she did it we can def. do it!!!!

I definetly agree with that. I know you will be okay.

yay fam baby shopping thats what im talking about!!! damn dr.s really make me mad some times but im glad your not taking it to heart :) I only feel mildly sick which im shocked about but im sooooo tired i slept for 3 hours yesterday! but at night im wide awake weird, my scan is on tuesday im really excited :)

Good luck on your scan Momma! I can't wait to see piccies! :happydance:
I am up all night long peeing! (loving it too!) I can sleep at the drop of a hat though! I am exhausted all the time! (loving it too!) I get bouts of nausea and my boobs feel like they weigh a ton! (Loving all of it!!!!!) I am an emotional basketcase and the vivid dreams are rolling in too! I am definately enjoying every symptom! That means that bubs is snuggling in nice and getting comfy in there! :cloud9:

Well ladies glad to hear all is well

afm....Have a busy weekend (soccer tournament) then Monday!!!! I will be seeing Dh on monday i cant wait it has been almost 3 mnths since we have seen eachother

Sorry I have been MIA ladies, my new client that moved in early march has been nothing but problems for the last week. He tried to punch DH in the head so we evicted him...ao I have been finishing up paper work etc. Will have to catch up as there are alot of posts. Hope u are all doing great.

Momma,YAY for the scan!!:happydance:

Jonnanne,I totally understand the tiredness.I have never been the type to take a nap but now I can't sit to long or I will fall asleep!

Anxious,That is so exciting so glad you get to see DH.:happydance:

Needa,Wow that sounds scary!Glad to see you post hope you and babes is doing well!

Hey my TR ladies,

Momma, I can't wait to you post scan pictures. :happydance: I am so excited for you.

jonnanne, glad you are enjoying your pregnancy. You deserve it and I am on :cloud9: for you.

Anxious, have fun with DH and try and catch that egg! We need some more BFPs.

Needa, I am glad you are doing well and have evicted the guy. I am glad your DH is okay too. How is the sweet LO?

Fam, how are you feeling today?

Reeds, how is Gunner?

Adanma, how much longer before the implantation? I can hardly wait. :happydance:

Josey, how are you.

Navy, Where are you?

Afm, CD2 and feeling good. No worries I am in a good place. AF has been okay no cramps or cravings as I normally have. I am hoping she will pack up and leave by Sunday though.

hey ladies!

ready: min ejust showed up and I'm already ready for her to be gone... hopefully the last one for awhile!

needa: yikes!

fam: you are having a great attitude. Glad you're feeling better about all of it.

josey: yay! Hope all goes well at your clinic. Take a notebook with you for consult because it's a lot of info and I wish I had written stuff down.

jonnanne: glad your feeling good about feeling bad! lol! I can't wait for morning sickness!

sorry if I missed someone

AFM: I start stims on monday. Probable egg retrieval 13th or 14th and embryo transfer probably the 16th or 17th! I get a follicle scan on the 9th and we'll have a better idea then when it will all happen. So exciting! But it's also really hard emotionally and physically with all of these strange hormones and stuff. Fx it works and will all be worth it!

Adanma

Ready:hugs:I must have missed that af showed up.

Adanma,I don't know anything about IVF but love hearing you updates.I can only imagine how emotional it is and I hope you catch on the very first try!

AFM,Well I failed the 1hr:cry: So I go on a diet starting tomorrow for 3 days then go in Tuesday for the 3 hr test.I am starting to wonder if this high sugar could be the cause of these terrible headaches I have.I will have to ask the dr about that.

Fam, I am sorry you failed the 1 hour! I remember how hard the 1 hours are, so I know the 3 hour has to be harder! Thinking of you! :hugs:
Adanma, That is so exciting about your new cycle! :happydance:
Ready, I am glad you are so positive! Your sticky :bfp: is right around the corner!
Needa, I am sorry you are having a hard time with your tenant! Sometimes people are just so mean!
AFM, Well our old FS called me to congratulate us! God, I love my doctors! That just made me love him even more! And then we got our doppler in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: So I put the batteries in and read the directions and then went to town! I had a full bladder (Which I read that I should have since I am so early) and I got my pillow for my bum. I laid on the bed and I listened to my heartbeat to know what mine sounded like and I listened to other areas to make sure there wasn't any confusion. Well after all that, I went to right above my pubic line and listened very carefully........... The most AMAZING sound ever! (tearing up) 135 BPM!!!!!!!!!!! My heartrate was right around 90 BPM. I called my husband and let him hear it over the phone and he thought it was the neatest thing ever!
So now we are getting ready to go out to eat and enjoy our weekend....... I hope everyone has a great weekend! :hugs: to all and sorry if I missed anyone!

Fam Im sorry hun what does the 3 hour consist of?
Adanma I know the hormones can do a number on you but keep your eye on the prize :)
jonnanne im so excited for you, I cant wait to here the hear beat! It really has to be so surreal :) today im having alot of cramping and twinges and I know its normal but cant help wanting this weekend to fly by so i can see my lil bean. I was in the first trimester threads and wow I really need to stay out of there I think they freak me out more then anything!

jonnanne, yay for the doppler. I am so glad you get to here the HB whenever you want too.

mommax, yes please stay out of the first trimester thread. It will freak you out and everyone is not very positive either. :nope:

Fam I am surprised that they did your 1hour so early...I didn't get mine til about 20 weeks or so. I hope you pass the next one. XX

Jonanne I am still so in heaven for you. SO pleased your doppler came and your able to hear your beans HB so easily.

Adanma so exciting about the egg reteival so soon.

Ready how are you?

How is everyone? I know I am missing ladies.

Asfm my Gunner is amonth old. And I am proud to say I have been BFing for 1 month as well! So happy. Tj and I did finally DTD as he was called out for the state of emergency since he with the National Guard and we have been hit hard with storms and flooding but now I am worried the timing may have been bad...it was 4 weeks after I gave birth. BUt I am thinking what will be will be. ;)

Thanks ladies

Jonnanne,Hearing the HB is so amazing.I always find it around 135 too but my dr says its 156 in the office.He said my doppler may not be as good as his.lol.I hope you enjoyed your night out!

Momma,The test sounds pretty crappy.lol..I can't eat after 6pm on Mon then have to be there at 7am on Tuesday and drink their little sugar drink then they will take my blood every hour for 3 hrs. and I have to stay there so I guess I better take a book!Being pregnant and always hungry my biggest concern is I am going to starve.lol

Reeds,They were just doing more blood work to see why I was being so sick and my sugar came back high.He said with that high result and that my largest baby was 8lb6oz he had me to do the 1hr.I too never had it done this early either.So glad to hear you and Gunner are doing well.Where has the time gone.1 month already!

AFM,I was scared all day a friend from work called last night and said my supervisor said for me to call him tonight.Well I called and he told me my leave was approved until 10-16 and he was afraid I wasn't coming back until then.lol..It's just a leave of absence in case I am sick or if the dr has me out for some reason.That is a relief knowing if I am not feeling well I can be out of work without the fear of losing my job.YAY!!

I hope all you lovely ladies are having a great weekend :)

I have been experiencing some different things...lol my bb's feel like they are on fire they are a lil tender. Yesterday at work I got this big tugging pain in belly button, I had to sit down, and I have had some pretty bad af cramping and now I have shooting pains in my side that come in sharp and fade out? I hope these things are "good" things ..lol if not then I need some help..lol

:hugs:

:happydance:Woo Hoo I am leavn @ 4am to go meat my Dh and I am sooo excited:happydance:

anxious: yay!!!

super: fx! Sounds good!

reeds: 1 month already!? Man where is the time!? CAn you imagine if you got preg right now? lol! irish twins...

fam: my sis had to do the 3 hour once and she said it was no good. Definately take a book!

jonnanne: that's sweet! I want to get one when I'm pregnant.

If I missed you I'm so sorry my brain is fried!

AFM: tonight start stimulation. Scared/ excited. I planted flowers in the garden yesterday which was nice and I had my family over for shrimp pasta after Ian came home which was nice as well. I hope that is a sign of a great week to come.

Adanma

Well everyone, I was listening to my full bladder! :blush: I thought it was bubs heartbeat, but I guess I was wrong! Reason being that I went to the doctor today (sinus infection) and they did another scan! :cloud9: Baby is measuring 8 wks 3 days and according to my LMP, I should be 7wks 6 days and by last scan I should be 8 wks on the dot! We have another picture, but I am waiting for it to upload to my email. The heartbeat is at 160 BPM and looking AMAZING!!!!!! So my due date now is 12-9-11 and they are using this date as this scan is more accurate.
The reason I know it was my bladder is because the doctor tried to listen with his doppler and he heard what I thought to be the heart, but he told me it was my full bladder! :blush: He said with my tilted uterus and baby is still little, I won't be able to hear it until maybe at the earliest, next week. I am ok with that! I was able to see bubs and I can wait a little longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->