Just chit chatting.....

Hey my beautiful TR ladies,

Anxious, enjoy your trip.

Joanne, I am so glad you got to see the HB. I am still on :cloud9: for you. We serve an awesome God.

Adanma, I am very excited for you. I sure that was a sign of good things to come.

fam, yay for the leave (just in case) request being approved.

Super, I am sure those are good signs.

Have a good day ladies.

Well as promised, here is our precious little 8 wk 3 day baby!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• Baby Clifton 05-02-2011.jpg
    Baby Clifton 05-02-2011.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
awwwwww! sweet! how awesome jonnanne!

Adanma

Awesome pic jonnanne! Just precious!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Hiya ladies, I haven't even had time to look at posts. Just wanted u all to know I miss ya and am thinking of u all. Life has been beyond busy but should settle down soon. MIL is going back to africa Sat so I wont feel bad if I go online and don't visit 24/7.
My job is better now, that guy moved out so I will pop on asap and catch up....

Thats a lovely pic jonnanne3
Afm...made it 2 Mx about midnight and loveing the peacefulness!!!!
Hope everyone is doing well

I had my scan today and it was wonderful!!!! my little sea monkey was in the perfect spot and had a heartbeat of 112 I feel so much joy and im so thankful to god that im able to be pregnant again without complication :) I will try to upload the pic tomorrow but tonight im super nausous, Fam im joining your im gonna puke all over club lol

I had my scan today and it was wonderful!!!! my little sea monkey was in the perfect spot and had a heartbeat of 112 I feel so much joy and im so thankful to god that im able to be pregnant again without complication :) I will try to upload the pic tomorrow but tonight im super nausous, Fam im joining your im gonna puke all over club lol

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:I am so happy for you. Yay for baby being in the right spot.

Yay Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :hugs: That is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your little beanie!!!!!!!!

anxious: enjoy!

momma: yay!!!!!!

AFM: feeling really stomach sick and headachy from the shots. Mood a bit low, but plugging along. In two weeks I will have already had my transfer! I can't believe it's coming so fast!

Adanma

anxious: enjoy!

momma: yay!!!!!!

AFM: feeling really stomach sick and headachy from the shots. Mood a bit low, but plugging along. In two weeks I will have already had my transfer! I can't believe it's coming so fast!

Adanma

I am so excited for you.

Momma,that is great news!:happydance:

Adanma,so very happy everything is moving along!

AFM,I passed my test!:happydance:I do NOT have GS.I was up until 3am praying that everything would be ok after I read all the things that could go wrong with GS.God is Great!

Momma,that is great news!:happydance:

Adanma,so very happy everything is moving along!

AFM,I passed my test!:happydance:I do NOT have GS.I was up until 3am praying that everything would be ok after I read all the things that could go wrong with GS.God is Great!

Praise God!! I am so happy for you. Now stop stressing and enjoy being preggers. :happydance:

That is great news Fam!!!!! :happydance:
Momma, Where are you? Are you feeling ok?

FAm thats awsome!!! you must feel sooo good :)
so I tried to scan my pic but im so sick I just cant focus so I made it my profile and avitar pic for now sorry girls I will try to take a pic of it and upload it tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->