Just chit chatting.....

awww momma! Look at the little bean! How sweet.

fam: good news

AFM: Nothng much going on here. Autism group meeting tonight. I have to do my shots out of the house tonight so I'm a bit nervous about that, but I'll live. It's about social thinking tonight so it's important info for Asperger's folks so I don't want to skip. Plus it's the last meeting til september so... yeah. I'll make do.

Hope all is well with you all

Adanma

Fam that's great news!

Momma love your lil sea monkey pic.

Adanma....I'm just thrilled for you! Your BFP is literally days away!

Hey may ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Adanma, I am so excited for you.

Momma, loving the pic.

Thanks guys! It feels good to know that you have people pulling for you. I hope God is paying close attention to the extra prayers!

Adanma

Adanma....I am so excited for you

Hope all you other ladies are doing well today

Afm....yesterday I did a cover up on 1 of my tattoos, the days are going by 2 fast I will be leaving tomorrow night wish I had more time to be wit Dh

Adanma, I am sure God is going to bless you. :thumbup:

Anxious, Can I ask why you covered up one of your tattoos? I hope you enjoyed being with hubby and you caught the egg. :winkwink:

Hello to all my other beautiful TR ladies. You all have been quiet for the pass few weeks. I hope all is well with everyone.

Gross question but i just had some brownish tinged ewcm is that normal?

Momma, the brownish is ok. Brown is "old" blood. I would keep and eye on it and try to take it easy. I was spotting everyday for about 2 weeks and mine was anywhere from brown to light pink and baby is in there thriving and growing! I get scared too, after all, I have lost 5 since we started this whole TTC thing. My spotting stopped about 1.5 weeks ago, but I am still scared I will see it again. I hope yours stops too! Good luck and keep us posted! :hugs:

Gross question but i just had some brownish tinged ewcm is that normal?

Momma,I agree with Jonnann that it is normal.I think I learned in the first 8 weeks of my BFP that almost everything can be be normal to some ladies.lol..Everything I searched I always found that someone had it at some point.
I hope you are doing well!

Momma I think it's just fine. I actually bled RED with both my boys rightvaround 7-8 weeks. Scared me to death but they said about 30% of woman will experience bleeding in the first tri.

Thanks guys :) There really wasnt to much brown it was more ewcm I think I just freak over everything lol Hope you all have a great mothers day :)

Af was due yesterday or today, now show yet BUT I am sure she will make her way to me soon enough. BFN up until yesterday, not gonna test today because I am sure she is coming. I hope all you mommies have a fantastic weekend :)

:hugs:

Hello....I am dying here ladies, life is smoking busy but MIL leaves in 8.5 hours so I wont be so overwhelmed. She is amazing and sweet but used to two maids. LOL

Adanma...SO excited for u, wishing u luck.

Super...FX for u girl. No over yet at all....

Fam...congrats on the GD test. Time is flying for u girl, time for a belly pic again.

Momma and Jonanne....LOVING the pics.

Anxious....FX for u for a BFP.

Ready girl, how are u, are u in the tww yet?

Fluter, we need a new pic of u to see this sexy you found again.

Hope everyone is great and I will email pics within a few days or so.

AF now 2 days late, broke down and tested yesterday and bfn, bb's are soooo sore but that's about it. Cramps come and go, so I am sure she is coming.

Have a great mothers day mommies! :)

Happy Mother's Day to all my TR ladies. I pray that your day was full of much joy and many blessings. XXX

Hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's day! Mine was awesome. Just hanging out with my mommy, kids and one of my brothers and his LO. Hiking around in the woods on my moms property. Found some turtles and a copperhead...yikes!

Yesterday was the KY Derby. Spent that at Mom's as well betting on horses! I won a little but nothing amazing. Just fun!

Belated Happy Mothers Day to all my TR girls! I am sorry I haven't been in here..... just really lurking here and there. I have posted a pic of my "bump" in my journal in the LTTTC area. I am not quite ready to do a pregnancy journal right now. It is still a little sureal to me. I guess when I get a little further along, I will. But until then, I will keep it in there. That is where I will do my updates for now.
I hope everyone is good and :hugs: and :dust: to all!

Day 3 of af late. I am having tea with hubby and we are going to go grab a test. I had so many and I used em all, I used the last one the day was supposed to come. I have mixed feelings... other then sore bb's and cramps on and off, I really don't feel pregnant? I am just nervous from my previous loss I think. I will let you ladies know soon! xo

Day 3 of af late. I am having tea with hubby and we are going to go grab a test. I had so many and I used em all, I used the last one the day was supposed to come. I have mixed feelings... other then sore bb's and cramps on and off, I really don't feel pregnant? I am just nervous from my previous loss I think. I will let you ladies know soon! xo

FX this is it for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->