Just chit chatting.....

Hello ladies..

Jonanne, momma and fam, hope u prego ladies are feeling great. Fam, I agree and think u should look at quiting the job as well. Your health, kids etc are more important. YAY for gender scan.

Adanma...wow, can't believe how quickly things are happening for you with the IVF. Hoping all those 5 eggs make it til monday. FX for u girl.

Fluter...wow, can not believe u lost so much weight, where is the pic? I am with Adanma, I eat that in a single meal.

Super and Josie....hello's go out to you both.

Ready....u do what u got to do sometimes. Wishing you strenght and speed to go through whatever it is u need to do now.

Hello to anyone else I missed....

Fluter as far as we know right know it will be a year deployment...He will leave at the end of July and return about the same time in 2013. At least we are hoping only a year there has been rumors about 18 months. :(

Thanks girls. I ate several no no foods this weekend but in small portions. I had to get it out of my system so I can refocus. I felt bad about it at first but I'm ok with it now. I needed that tasty treat as a reward lol.

As for the picture. I myself don't see a huge change but I guess that's cause I see myself everyday. When I can get a before and after pic I will. I hate pictures of me!

Sandi I hope it's no longer than a year.

reeds: that has to be hard. hoping it's a year rather than 18 months! wishing it was none though. Goodness!

fluter: pictures pictures!!

AFM: all of my embryos are doing awesome so I am having a 5 day blast transfer instead on wednesday. I have 3 that are the highest grade perfect and 2 that are the next grade down. They said there isn't a difference in implantation rate between the two grades though so that was exciting!

Adanma

That is GREAT news Adanma! I am so excited for you! :happydance:

Reeds, I am thinking about you and TJ. I know this has to be hard on all of you! :hugs:

I am doing good. The nausea was good up until a couple of days ago. Now it is hitting me like a ton of bricks! Especially at night! The past 3 nights, I have to lay down because it is almost debilitating. Once I lay down and take a Maloxx, I am ok and I go to sleep. Now I just finished eating some peanut butter toast and I am ready to throw up! Thank God I haven't, but it may be nice! LOL! Anyway, I am loving every second of it though! This is something I have begged to feel for the past 4 years! I am embracing every second of it! :cloud9:

Hey ladies just checking in you all.

Reeds, I hope he is only gone 1 year. I have an uncle who is leaving Afgan today. After he returns he plans to retire.

Adanma, I am so excited for you. How many are you going to implant?

Joanne, I love seeing you post talking about your pregnancy. :cloud9: I am so excited we can follow your journey.

Afm, nothing to report. Hoping to be able to get back at it soon. We may have the problem resolved soon. I really hope so.

We are going to have 2 put back and freeze any remaining ones. They will all get a chance we decided so we may be doing this again in a couple of years. Now how do I get through til wednesday? I barely made it to today! I haven't slept in days!

jonnanne: can't wait for my morning sickness! lol! this whole ttc thing makes us a bit crazy I think

ready: hoping all is well with you and you get to ttc again soon!

My sister got in a car accident saturday with her son in the car. Her airbag went off and everything. They are both fine, but how scary! Some jerk pulled out in front of them. Luckily the baby wasn't in the car! She is having back pain and her hand is bruised since she was honking when the airbag deployed. Car is a loss. She has an OB appointment to check on baby and find out the sex which is on friday so fx all is well there.

Adanma

Thank you all! I am embracing all my symptoms! It is just stopping me from being able to watch my grandchildren. I am going to have to stop watching my grandson until this subsides because I can't jump up after him and play with him like I should when I am like this. My head pounds and I have a huge lump in my throat all the time. That I have to say is my only thing I am not liking, not able to spend time with them.
We are going to try and find out the sex. That I think is up to baby at the time of the scan! LOL!
Adanma, I can't wait until Wed too! I am so excited for you! :hugs:
I just finished pricking my finger for the first part of the DS test. The second part comes on the 2nd when they do the nucal fold scan. Maybe that is why I am so sick to my stomach. Just scared and nervous.

Adenma im so excited for you, everythingsounds like it should go smoothly :) im hope your sister and her family have a speedy recovery what a scary thing to happen to your family. Im always so scared of car accidents it could happen in the blink of an eye :(
Jonnanne Im glad your embracing your sickness I wish I was as tough as you lol Mine is is treating me good today thank god lol I hope yours passes soon so you can get back to enjoying your grandson :)

Jonnann,Hope you get to feeling better:hugs:

Adanma,That is scary about your sister glad to hear they are ok.Did I miss something what are we doing on Wednesday?

AFM,I was sooo wrong ladies we are on team:pink:!!:happydance::happydance:
I thought DH maybe just a little sad as he wanted a boy but when he seen her on the screen he was in love.He even stopped on the way home and bought a pink shirt to wear to work today to show everyone we are having a princess.Everything looked good great measurements and a very healthy baby there is nothing more that I could ask for!I am on :cloud9:..I hope everyone is doing well!!

Jonnann,Hope you get to feeling better:hugs:

Adanma,That is scary about your sister glad to hear they are ok.Did I miss something what are we doing on Wednesday?

AFM,I was sooo wrong ladies we are on team:pink:!!:happydance::happydance:
I thought DH maybe just a little sad as he wanted a boy but when he seen her on the screen he was in love.He even stopped on the way home and bought a pink shirt to wear to work today to show everyone we are having a princess.Everything looked good great measurements and a very healthy baby there is nothing more that I could ask for!I am on :cloud9:..I hope everyone is doing well!!

Yay team :pink: I am glad everything is going will with you.

fam I knew it!! yay! I am having embryo transfer on wednesday instead of today is all.

jonnanne: that stinks about your grandbaby, but you'll be feeling better soon eh?

Adanma

fam I knew it!! yay! I am having embryo transfer on wednesday instead of today is all.

jonnanne: that stinks about your grandbaby, but you'll be feeling better soon eh?

Adanma

Oh ok well maybe the next few days will fly by for you!So how many are being transferred?

FAm yay!!!!!! im sooo excited now its time for you to shop and pick out a name for your lil girl :)

Fam!!!!! Woohooooooo I was right LOL So happy for you. Pink is Perfect :)

Adanma, I cannot imagine how excited you are! YAY!

ugh went to the dr. today and she didnt do a pap but she did do a culture whcih was a swipe inside of me, anyways I just went to the bathroom and had a small dot of red (about the size of a raisen) no cramping or anything do you thik this is just from her messing around in there? oh the worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->