Just chit chatting.....

Needa, Good luck today! I hope all goes well at the doctor! The baby is GEORGOUS!!!!!!! Congratulations again! I know you are over the moon!

Momma, How are you doing these days?

Im doing good thanks for asking :) I have my good and bad days with the ms but im plugging along and still very thankful I was able to get preggo and have gotten to over 10 weeks :cloud9: I have my 12 us on monday so im really anxious to see if everything is still going good. How are you feeling miss second trimester? you must be soooo happy a few more weeks and you wil know if its a boy or girl then watch out stores mommas gonna be shopping!!!!

I can't believe you are almost 11 weeks! Before you know it, you will be in the second tri with me!!!!!!!! :happydance:
The 12 weeks scan is amazing!!!!!!!! :cloud9: The baby looks like a little baby instead of a little alien. LOL!
We go on the 23rd to get another scan and I will be 16-16.5 weeks and they said they can tell then. So if the baby will allow it, we want to find out. I am really thinking girl along with everyone else in our family (Except my husband, he is praying for healthy, but boy! LOL!) I would be over the moon either way.
With us having already a boy and girl grandbaby (Which we have spoiled rotten) this baby will not want for anything! But I can't wait until we can start shopping!

Aww Momma and Jonnanne you are moving right along in your pregnancies. I can't wait for tall to find out what your having.

What I just said sounded horrible about my husband! :blush: He wants a boy just like most men, but he wants a healthy baby and he is perfectly fine with either a boy or a girl! Daddy's girls love to go fishing with their daddy's too! :)

Oh it didn't sound terrible. Even mommas sometimes have a preference in gender. I think it's very normal. My dh swore I was having a girl with our first. I just knew it was a boy. We didn't know until I gave birth what team we were playing for. While I was pg he went to a yard sale and bought this huge box of fru fru girl clothes and shoes. I laughed. When they pulled Dylan out and said it's a boy I looked at him and said I'm sorry (I was just emotional). He said for what. I explained cause you really wanted a girl. He said no I really wanted a son but mentally I was preparing for a girl lol he's so silly

Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying this hot weather, even in edm its warm as heck.

Hey ladies just stoppin by to say :hi: and hope everyone is doing well...Its been so quiet here lately

Lurking. So glad our preggos are doing well! My dog almost died and between that and the IVf failure I've been a hot mess. Apologize for being absent. I love you gals.

Adanma

Adanma, sorry to hear about your dog :hugs: Thinking about you.

Anxious5, hi to you! how are you doing? :)

fluter, it is quiet, I am guilty! I have been round but not posting. I hope you are doing well.

Needa, It has been warming up her too. Miss you :hugs:

Afm, af hit me today. Super bad cramping :( All is well with me. The new job is going well :)

I hope all you ladies are doing well. :hugs:

We need more bfp's!!! :)

Momma,baby is a lime!YAY

Jonnannee,hope baby gives you a peek at your next scan!

Needa,as always great to hear from you!

Adanma.:hugs:I hope your dog is doing better now!

Anxious,:hi:

Fluter,:hi:

Super,:hugs:Sorry to hear af got you.I must have missed you got a new job glad to hear it is going well!

AFM,I have been enjoying staying at home with my kiddos.It seems we are having sleepovers here every night.I also went a little crazy shopping.I am hoping to book a 3D scan in the next few weeks.DH really wants one!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

OMG!I had to share with you ladies!I actually seen my bump move today like a little kick or maybe baby just moving around!It was so amazing!I am on :cloud9: and feeling very blessed!

OMG!I had to share with you ladies!I actually seen my bump move today like a little kick or maybe baby just moving around!It was so amazing!I am on :cloud9: and feeling very blessed!

Awww fam that is awesome! So happy for you :flower:

Fam that is the best when you get to see your belly move :) shopping yay what did you get? tomorrow is my us im supper anxious!!!! How is everyone else doing ? dont have much time just wanted to pop in and say hi

So sorry Adanma.

Super me too...just been lurking. I'm good thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you too.

Fam aww I loved that feeling. It's nice to be able to share the movement with others too!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Adanma, I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I know what you are going through there! Our dog is really bad off. I am having to give her IV fluids about every couple of days. She has pancreatitis. It is heart breaking to see them so sick. I hope your dog is doing better! :hugs:

Congrats Fam to see your LO move! That is great! :happydance:

I hope everyone is doing good! :hugs:

Fam...so cool to see your belly move. I can't believe your almost 24 weeks. WOW time is flying.
Momma...so cool on the US tomorrow, post pics

Adanma, Sorry to hear yoru under so much stress. Chin up girl.

Hiya super, anxious, fluter, Jonanne and ready.
Fluter....when does DH come home?

I have a feeling there is a BFP coming up on this thread soon. Baby dust to all TTC.

Needa he comes back to TX sometime between Mid Aug. to early Sept. We'll get to see him for a couple days then. He gets 13-15 days of leave in Oct to come up here and visit. Then he'll move here in Dec.

Hey ladies check out my avitar! my lil one was using my uterus as a trampoline its such an active baby!!! im in love :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->