Just chit chatting.....

Fluter....your a strong girl with DH gone. In no time u will be loving him up again.
Ready....how exciting on Clomid, fingers crossed and prayers goign your way.
Super....I am good, Lamine is getting better as he is on his reflux meds now. GL with TTC and glad ur Dr is being proactive about seeing them if you dont concieve soon.
Momma....happy second tri...wow, I am all about a belly pic of you and Jonnanne. Jonnanne....Very excited about the scan, hope u see whats between the legs.

I hope everyone else is healthy and doing great!!

super you get that egg girl!!!!!!
needa how is you lil one doing?
as for the bump pic I would love to put one up but at this moment I just look like I got fat lol everyday I hope I look preggo and not just fat but still no luck :( once I have a bump I will def. put a pic up I promise :)

Glad to see some chatting going on in here again. Had a super busy family drama filled week..oh yeah gotta love that crap lol. Oh and the ball park....blah I'm over that place but my daughter made all stars so more park time for me..oh joy!

Momma I'm only up about 2-3 lbs from finish, so that's good. I'm getting ready to restart the diet. I've got enough for another 15 day round. So I'm gonna do it then take 15 days off while I wait on another order of it to get here. Might do another 40 days then, but we'll see. I'm ready to see another 30lbs drop in hopes that it'll help me get that illusive BFP.

Super hope you catch that egg.
Ready how's the clomid going?
Reads and Needa I'm sure the babes are keeping you busy.
Jonnanne can't wait for your scan to get here!
Josey, Navy, and whoever else I missed (sorry) hope all is well with you and you're enjoying the summer.

fluter you go girl! I only know you through my computer but im sooo proud of you :) what a major deal to get through the first 40 days and now your going to atempt another 40! If you didnt work hard for a bfp I just dont know who did!

Ok so how about my FIL's wife (I will NOT call her my MIL) and I have pretty much been on the "polite" outs for about 4 years now. Well I have tried to be nice, despite the fact that I can't stand the maniuplating, two faced bitch! I have invited them to every event we planned. From cookouts to birthdays to baby showers, weddings, and holidays. Well Since we have found out that we are expecting (which with the others she never acknowlaged other than why did you take more than 1 pregnancy test?), she has never said congrats, fuck you, NOTHING! I have sent numerous text messages to her and his dad with all the scan pictures and neither one of them have responded. His dad, never has responded to any of them which I expect since he doesn't text. But she did for a while. She did with all of our grandsons scan pics until their wedding in July of last year. They completely excluded everyone in our family except for my husband. They even excluded my SIL and her children (HIS GRANDCHILDREN!!!!!!!) It was such a slap in the face! Anyway, I didn't send a picture of when our grandson was born because they couldn't even ask our daughter how she was feeling or anything about the baby, nothing! So when Jordan was born, I didn't send them a picture. I didn't think they deserved one! Of course they called and bitched to my husband about not getting one. So I had to send one and since then, she won't respond to anything! WHATEVER!
So yesterday I was getting the mail and there was a card addressed to my husband from HER!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew what it was, it was a expectant Fathers day card! Which would be nice if there wasn't a knife in it intended for me! She wrote in it addressing him and saying how much of a great dad he will be (I know he will, he already is to our children!) and they love him and then she signed it her name, her daughters name and then his dads name with "Dad" in ()!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????????????????? Not anything about we are so happy for you and Anne or congrats to you both. All about kissing my husbands ass!!!!!!!!!!! I went off! I am so fucking done with her! I am not sending her anymore information on our baby, NOTHING!!!!!!!!! I don't want that in our lives and I will not have it!
This is just a peak into what I have dealt with. Not to mention that she made a pass at my husband at our daughters wedding right in front of my mother in law and my brother and a whole bunch of other people! Then told my husband (In front of our son) that if things don't work out with him and I, that he is always welcome there!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been together 11 years and haven't had ANY ISSUES leading to any type of situation requiring a comment like that! They didn't call when our son was in a near fatal ATV accident 4 years ago, or when my dad died either! No call, no card, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
I am so fucking MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but I had to let it out and vent somewhere and here is the only place where my family can't see it! My husband, his mom, my mom, and my family know what she did and everyone agrees with me that she is a fucking manipulitive bitch and that me keeping her out is the best thing to do for me and our baby. I told my husband that this isn't his baby and it isn't mine, it is OURS!!!!!!!! And that if she can't acknowlage me in a positive manner, then she isn't welcome in our baby's life! PERIOD!

Joanne, I am so sorry you have to deal with such a unkind person. I agree keep her out of you all life. I would have called her out on some of her comments though. Like if things don't work out. The next time she makes a comment like that call her out in a nice as YOU can be way. Normally they will stop if you call them out on it. If she doesn't see you as a threat she will continue. :hugs:

I wasn't there unfortunately. I would have had I been there! But I am not playing nice anymore! I am done!

I wasn't there unfortunately. I would have had I been there! But I am not playing nice anymore! I am done!

That is what you will have to do. I can't not stand maniuplating people. I had a friend like that and I never saw it until one day I was just plain ole tired of her. LOL

girl my monster in law is exactly the same way!!!! I didnt even tell her we are preggo and i know she knows and i just dont care!!! you just have to cut horrible people like that out of your life as much as you can! my hubby never noticed how she was until recently and its so much easier for me now that he knows I dont need to put up an act anymore. good luck to you and good bye to her!!

I agree with both the gals. Unfortunately my own sperm donor father is a lunatic and has dine nothing positive for me in my life. I had to cut all ties with him about 5 years ago. His loss cause he doesn't even know his grand kids. Some people are just not right in the head and they are better left alone! Sorry girl

Hey ladies , just stopping in to say hello :)

jonnanne, I have a mother very much like that. :hugs: Sometimes u just gotta let go. You take care of momma and baby :)

Fam, how have you been. I have not seen you around. I hope all is well :)

Morn ladies sorry not posted much but have been complain you all glad to hear the babies are doin well and pregnant ladies are doin well too wont be long fluter and hubby will be home as for me well Im booked in for hsg for 4th July feeling very nervous whether its goin to hurt not to mention the outcome my feeling is the tube is partially open for me to fallen pregnant in Nov from that tube guess just wait and see and go from there.......good luck super for this month........Im still on sick and not returning to work too much goin on at home regarding my youngest with her special needs can be challenging at times and feel Im needed at home at the m:dohh:oment its her 11th birthday on sat....my eldest daughter passed 2 yrs at college went on placement for 2, weeks working with dementia patients and they offered her full time job Im sooo proud of her and she loves it anyway hi to anyone Im missed will keep you all posted x

Morn ladies sorry not posted much but have been complain you all glad to hear the babies are doin well and pregnant ladies are doin well too wont be long fluter and hubby will be home as for me well Im booked in for hsg for 4th July feeling very nervous whether its goin to hurt not to mention the outcome my feeling is the tube is partially open for me to fallen pregnant in Nov from that tube guess just wait and see and go from there.......good luck super for this month........Im still on sick and not returning to work too much goin on at home regarding my youngest with her special needs can be challenging at times and feel Im needed at home at the m:dohh:oment its her 11th birthday on sat....my eldest daughter passed 2 yrs at college went on placement for 2, weeks working with dementia patients and they offered her full time job Im sooo proud of her and she loves it anyway hi to anyone Im missed will keep you all posted x

The hsg really wasnt to bad I would take some tylenol before hand though :) afterwards I was down and out for the day I think it was all the stress if anything because other peple say they were fine after I just had myself all worked up and going bymyself wasnt so nice either. good luck to you and if anything ths will just give you a nice cleaning :)

Sorry I have been missing ladies!My keyboard on my laptop doesn't work 99% of the time so I can read but not type.Everytime I think of getting a new one it starts working again.:wacko:

Fluter,I am so going to need that diet come October.You have done so well!:happydance:

Momma,Love the pic of your LO!Can't wait to find out what team you are on!

Jonnanne,Sorry to hear about FIL's wife.I have one about the same but it is FIL and step MIL.They only thing they said when DH told them we were pregant was that they thought I couldn't have anymore kids.No congrats or anything and haven't heard a word from them since.Oh well their loss!DH's mom and step dad are great though!I hope things get better for you soon.

Josey,FX for a wide open tube and a BFP to follow!

Super&Ready,I hope you catch that egg very soon!

Reeds&Needa,I hope you and those little men are doing great!I bet they are getting so big!

AFM,I went to the dr Monday.Everything is going great baby HB was 141.:happydance:.When I go back next month I get to take the 1 hr sugar test again even though he wanted me to go straight to the 3 hr he said I could give the 1 hr another try.FX I pass.He is also giving me another U/S then.We have still not booked the 3D yet hopefully soon I want to wait long enough to get some good pics.The dr said I have put on to much weight so I am trying to walk every morning while the boys are doing weight training for football.I really don't feel as if I am over eating but I always gained alot of weight with all of my kids but either way my dr is not happy.Oh yeah I am going to be an aunt again!:happydance:My youngest brother and his g/f are due on FEB 9 the day before my anniversary and 6 days after my bday.I am so thrilled for them this will be their first baby.She just turned 20 and is such a wonderful person and our babies can be playmates.

Josey,I thought you had a HSG before but if not I just wanted to tell you mine was pain free.I took 2 tylenol about an hour before.I had heard horror stories before I had mine but it was nothing more than the uncomfortable feeling I get during a pap but no pain.GL

Thanks Josey. I can't wait for him to get home. Don't work yourself up over the hsg. Like Momma said take some tylenol before hand. I took a muscle relaxer before hand cause I was scared to death my tubes were going to be closed and didn't want my upset feelings cause my tubes to spasm. It's really no more uncomfortable than a pap, at least that was my experience. Good luck!

Fam lol I'll give you the diet secrets when you're ready. I'm so ready to start again. I think Monday will be my start date!

Hey ladies! I just wanted to pop in and say :hi: aslo we had our 16 week scan yesterday and the doctor says she is 90% sure the baby is a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: It appears we are team :pink:
I did text my FIL but NOT his wife! I told my husband I was not texting her anymore about anything! I am done!
So now we need to think of some names!!!!!!!! Baby is looking perfect and measuring perfect!!!!!!!!!! She was just moving around and looking so cute! She did not want us to see her little girlie parts at first! Her knees and ankles were crossed and her little hands were in front of her face! Our baby girl is already shy! :cloud9: My avatar has her with one hand up by her face and one hand on her chest! <3 We are so in love!

Jonnanne,That is great news and welcome to team pink!maybe?lol...I just noticed your grandson's name is Jordan I think we may be using Jordyn Grace or Addison Grace for our little girl.I prefer Addison but DH has a thing for Jordyn even though he swears it has nothing to do with his life long obsession with Michael Jordan.So have you been doing any shopping?

Ready,When do you start the Clomid?I just know that it going to do the trick and get you that baby or maybe 2!!:happydance:

Ready,When do you start the Clomid?I just know that it going to do the trick and get you that baby or maybe 2!!:happydance:

I started last night. I believe it is going to do the trick and I honsetly would not be upset with twins. I am actually hoping for twins. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->