Just chit chatting.....

yay to little girls :)
ready its gonna do the trick!!!!! stay positive :)

Well ladies i am here in Mexico with my hubby for 1 whole month and I am so excited!!!! I have decided that we are going to put TTCing on hold ...He wasnt very happy but I am not financially stable right now and dont want to put myself in more of a bind. If he were able to be with me in Texas it would be a different story, but right now I am a single mother of 4 and it is far from Easy...I hope all you ladies are doin well and I will be checking in on everyone

hiya girls.....congrats on possible team pink anne and sorry your dealing with shit heads for family members. We all have them.

Hope everyone else is great, can't chat long as Mr lamine is calling me, he is under the weather today.

:flower: Evening Ladies..

AF nearly over.. so I am good to go again!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you are all doing ok xxxxxxxxx

Jonnanne aww I just love your scan pic. I'd be sooo in love too!!!

Angel and Super I hope you catch that egg asap!

Ready good luck on the clomid. I'm with you on the twins. I'd a actually rather have one of each and get it over in one pregnancy.

Needa hope that babe gets to feeling better.

Anxious glad your getting some time in with dh. I can't wait to get sometime with mine in too!

needa, I hope the baby gets better really soon.

Anxious, enjoy your hubby.

Angel, yay for getting back on the ttc train.

flutter, I actually want 2 girls. I have already had 2 boys. LOL

Adanma, thinking of you. Please post when you can.

Well tomorrow I take my last clomid pill.:happydance:

Jonnanne aww I just love your scan pic. I'd be sooo in love too!!!

Angel and Super I hope you catch that egg asap!

Ready good luck on the clomid. I'm with you on the twins. I'd a actually rather have one of each and get it over in one pregnancy.

Needa hope that babe gets to feeling better.

Anxious glad your getting some time in with dh. I can't wait to get sometime with mine in too!

Its sooo hard all he is doing is working so I only see him really at bedtime and wen I leave here in a mnth I will not get to see him again till christmas vacation :nope:

Ready how ya feeling? do you think the clomid did the trick?

I am sure it will. I haven't ovulated yet. But I am trusting in God that it will happen. Just keep praying for me.

Happy 14 weeks!! How are you feeling? Are you going to get a gender scan?

I am sure it will. I haven't ovulated yet. But I am trusting in God that it will happen. Just keep praying for me.

Happy 14 weeks!! How are you feeling? Are you going to get a gender scan?

I will def. keep praying for you :hugs: we need another bfp on here :) Im feeling good and we are getting a scan in august so im really excited and am really hoping july flys by for me so I can see if im having a boy or girl then I can get to shopping!!!

Hello ladies :)

Just checking in. I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well.

We are sooooo due for another bfp!

Ready FX this clomid does the trick :)

AFM, I am roughly 4-5 dpo. Usually have sore bb's by now but nada. I have a feeling I may have ovulated earlier then "my calender" tells me I did. I have not taken any tests to confirm surge. I have not even felt o pain like I have in the past this time :shrug:

Work has been keeping me busy. I am working two jobs and by the time I get home I am pooped!

:hugs::hug: to you all :)

Momma, yes I agree we need another BFP.

Reeds, I love this pic. He is so adorable.

Super, Wow 2 jobs. I can barely keep up with one.

Momma love the bump pic. You're beautiful.

Super I hope you caught that egg and it'll be a big surprise!

Sandi a www Gunner is such a cutie. It goes by sooo fast.

Ready I hope the clomid helps and you get a BFP right with Super.

AFM life is hectic. I'm moving to IN with Waylons parents until he gets home. I have to be out end if July. The kids are running me ragged lol as usual. We are getting really excited as the time approaches for Way to get back to the states. I'm soo beyond done with thus living separately crap!

Reeds gunner is soooo handsome!!!!!!
Super the new non symptoms could be a good thing FX for you lady!
flutter Are you happy to be moving in with his parents? are they helpful as far as helping with the kiddos? what month is he coming back again?

Just dropping in to say :hi: and seeing how everyone is doing!

Reeds, Gunner is just too darn cute!

Ready, This is going to be your :bfp: cycle, I know it!!!!!!

Momma, I can't believe you are 14 wks already!!!!!!!! Loving the bump!

Flutter, how have you been?

AFM, I think I felt the first proper kick yesterday!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: It was just for a second, but it made my day! We booked our vacation for August and we are going with my sister and her husband and we will take our son and they are taking their youngest too. It will be a nice and relaxing week! I can't wait!!!!!!!!! It's been 3 long years since we have been to the beach! 2 weeks until my neice, her husband and their son are here and also 2 weeks until my next doctors appt!!!!!! 3 weeks until my next scan!!!!!! :happydance:

:hi: ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. It has been very quiet here.

Momma, How are you feeling?

Flutter, I hope it is a good move. When is Way coming home?

Reeds, how are you? How are the kids doing this summer?

Needa, how is your little prince?

Adanma, thinking and praying for you.:hugs:

Navy, how are you doing?

Joanne, wow you are 17 weeks. Time is going so fast.

Afm, nothing much to report. I am feeling very good about this cycle.

I have mixed feelings about the move. Yes they do help out with the kiddos but his dad drives me nuts. His mom works full time but his dad us retired. Lucky for me he us active and golfs mist days or runs around with friends. Way gets back to TX sometime between mid Aug and early Sept but won't move up here until last week of Nov. I'm moving in with his parents because we don't want to stay in this house and my lease is up, plus we are loosing a considerable amount in housing allowance due to cost of living changes, while he is in TX we have to pay for him to live somewhere too, and it will save gas money for me since I have to drive there several days a week anyway.

Jonnanne wow you have lots of happy things coming your way!

Hello ladies! Happy Canada day weekend!

6-7 dpo , I have been cramping for a few days now, af like cramps/lower back/legs. Bbs have gotten a lil sore yesterday but I am used to so much more discomfort with the sore bb's. I will not be testing until af day. Fx!!

I am feeling a bfp very very soon in this group!! C'mon ladies :)

Hello and hugs to all you lovely tr ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->