Just chit chatting.....

Momma...thats fantastic. What a great shot.

Fluter, I bet you can't wait til Dec eh. Your a strong gal....I could'nt do it.

Momma, that is so cute.

Well I have decided to take clomid next cycle. I went for my well woman exam and asked her all the questions I had and she prescribed it for me. I am a little excited and nervous at the same time. Some women said it mess with their cycle as others said it made them sick. Any of you ladies that have tried can give me some insight I would be very apprecitive.

REady I dont know much about clomid other then it def. has helped many woman concieve :) I also know that your not suppose to take it for to many months, Good luck girl i hope this does the trick :)

momma great pic. so sweet!!

Ready I took it for 7cycles...I recommend taking it at night so you sleep off the side effects

momma great pic. so sweet!!

Ready I took it for 7cycles...I recommend taking it at night so you sleep off the side effects

Thanks reeds, someone else said the same thing. So night it will be. She gave me some other things to take too it is in my journal.

Ready I agree night is best. It delayed my O date by about 3 days my LP stayed the same so I had a longer cycle. I only took it once. Good luck and much baby dust.

Ready, that is great! I took Clomid and it really didn't mess with my cycles at all. But I did take it at night to avoid any side effects. I didn't have any that I was aware of. Good luck to you!!!! :hugs:

Momma, Look at that precious baby!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! What a great picture!!!!!!!

Reeds, Gunner is looking amazing in his little speedo!

Ready (sigh) I'm hanging in there. 13mo of being Seperated is taking a toll on me but nothing I can do but truck through.

Oops t was Sandi that asked about me. Well that's still my answer today lol and thanks Ready...I'll get through, nothing else I can do about it. I am getting excited about seeing him in Aug even if it's only a couple days. I can't wait to touch him and to smell him among other things lol

Fluter, I know it has to be hard! My neice and her husband were seperated for about 6 months due to deployment and then he came home for a month and BOOM! They got pregnant! They were together for about 6 months and then he was deployed again for another 6 months. He met their son for the first time when he was about 3-4 months old. It was hard on them too. So I know how hard it must be on you! Thinking about you! :hugs:

Thanks Jonnanne. I fear if we get pg that is what is going to happen to us too. I have big reservations about it. We already have 3 that run me ragged. I'm pretty sure he is only going to have 12-15 mo of living with us before he's gone for another year. Raising a baby without him is not my ideal situation but idk what to do at this point. Maybe I should've thought this through a little better before I let my heart lead the way. What will be will be I guess.

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA. I have been lurking here and there. We go on Thursday for our 16 week scan. I can't wait to see our baby again!!!!!!!!
Other than that, really nothing much to mention. I hope everyone is doing ok. :hugs:

Hi all I have been keeping busy and life is pretty chill right now so not much to report :)
jonnanne yay I cant wait to here how your scan goes
ready did you start taking the clomid yet?
reeds gunner is sooo stinkin cute in his lil swim suit, how is he doing?
flutter are you able to maintain your weightloss? I have been thinking about you and what an acomplishment it is losing weight :)

Joanne, can't wait to hear how scan goes. I hope they can see the baby's goods. LOL

Momma, can we get a bump pic? I start taking clomid on my next cycle which is due to start Friday or Saturday.

Hello ladies :)

Ready, I hope the clomid does the trick. I have to make a move soon too.

Reeds, Needa, how are the boys? :)

Momma, I agree! Bump pic is in order :p

Joanne, How exciting, another scan :) :hugs: Time is going fast for you. Well in my time anyways lol

Hello to flutter, jose I am certain I have missed some :( If I did please forgive me

afm, o time should be in a day two :) getting my bd'ing in! Fx :) I have to try and get to see my doctor, she did say if I was not preggers by june she wanted to see me. So fx this is my month! :)

:hugs: to all you lovely TR ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"